logo

vitopharma.com
scam money
4. (30 mins ago)
Willowbend Environmental Center
I got bogus check from them
5. (32 mins ago)
Delta Airlines - Charles Jenkins/ Quintavius R. Beard
CON Artisit selling Delta Companion Pass

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

nfljerseysalon.com Complaints & Reviews - Awful Business! Missing items and no communication.

nfljerseysalon.com Contacts & Informations

Posted:    dennylarue

Awful Business! Missing items and no communication.

China
nfljerseysalon.com
I ordered 20 jerseys from this guy, he refuses to give me a tracking number so i can see if they will be here in time for christmas, i feel like i'm being ripped off. very bad business, i paid through paypal so if i dont get them soon i'm gonna see about trying to get my money back. this is crap, i ordered on the 15th and he said they would be here in time. now he wont answer my emails.
Comments China Clothing, Shoes & Acc
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of Dec, 2010 by   UnhappyCustomer1313 0 Votes
Agreed. No invoices. I ordered 13 jerseys and he only sent me EIGHT, and told me that he shipped them and wouldn't give me a refund at first. Then I opened a case through PayPal and he gave in. This guy is awesome and still harasses me about buying more jerseys from him. Seriously? Two days before Christmas, I get my package and half my purchase is missing, and you want me to buy more? Plenty of Chinamen to buy cheap, poorly made jerseys from, this guy is DEFINITELY not the one to buy from.

Stanfords Caribbean Fraud