logo

Posted:    LauraB.

unauthorized charge

NFI*WWW.NETFLIX.COM/CC
netflix.com
I have an unauthorized charge on my account for 9.89 from NFI*WWW.NETFLIX.COM/CC . No one has ever even used netflix on this credit card number in my home and I want my money back! They won't give any information on the address from the person who obviously did this etc.
Comments United States Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

3rd of Jan, 2010 by   harry_palm69 0 Votes
Since you have already been charged from Netflix, rent one of their movies that shows how to deal with fraudulent credit card activities. That will teach them.
 12th of Jan, 2010 by   Dolores Violette 0 Votes
We cancelled our membership to Netflix last June of 2009 and each month we have been billed $9.53 since then. Please reefund all out b ack payments and stop all fujtujre charges. Thank you.

Dolores Violette

DolBobV@aol.com
 22nd of Jan, 2010 by   MRS. SUSAN KULP 0 Votes
HI, HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY?
THIS IS MRS. SUSAN KULP,

I DOUNT WANT ANY MOVIES/ IM SURE THAT THEY ARE ALL GREAT
BUT I DOUNT WANT ANY RIGHT NOW/ MAYBE LATER/BUT NOT
RIGHT NOW!!!

ANY QUESTION YOU WANT TO ASK YOU CAN WRITE ME AT
susiewildcat10@aol.com. your friend SUSIE.
 17th of Feb, 2010 by   mary watts 0 Votes
I want you to stop charging my ccard for a service that i neve signed up for i will take this to the legal step if it continues...
 22nd of Feb, 2010 by   Felicia Gonzles 0 Votes
My name is Felicia Gonzales and I have never used my work check card and I am being billed. Please stop.
 1st of Mar, 2010 by   EDWARD KRICORIAN 0 Votes
HELLO;
I RECIEVD A CHARGE ON MY A&TT UNIVERSAL CARD OF $14.86. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THATS FOR, COULD YOU ENLIGHTEN ME?
MY DAUGHTER BOUGHT US A MEMBERSHIP FOR AN XMAS PRESENT. I 'M SURE SHE PAID FOR IT.

THANK YOU. EDWARD KRICORIAN
40 BIGELOW AVE. UNIT 26
WATERTOWN MA. 02472
617 926 3510
 17th of Mar, 2010 by   willis house 0 Votes
i canceled netflix and you have taken 15.11 from my account would like to know when it will be returned dianna house
 11th of Apr, 2010 by   Rachael McWhorter 0 Votes
I cancelled my NETFLIX 5 months ago and my credit card is still being billed for movies I do not receive, nor do I want! My credit card had better be refunded immediately!
 28th of Jun, 2010 by   Louis Popke 0 Votes
Sir: Please stop sinding movir to me .You send me a message you are sending a movie to me I dont receive it. Its lost in the mail.So please stop sending me movies. Also stop billing my account. thankyou Louis Popke
 17th of Jul, 2010 by   Jeanette A. Happel 0 Votes
I don't know what you are doing to me. I don't want a trial of cookies. I just want to type in netflix and get my account the usually way. Do not make my life more complicated.
 17th of Jul, 2010 by   Jeanette A. Happel 0 Votes
I am a member. I don't want cookies or a free trial. I want to use the browser I already have. I just want to type in netflix and get my account. Please do no make my life complicated.
 28th of Nov, 2010 by   TASHA SIMONSON 0 Votes
I KNOW THAT IT IS ONLY A DOLLAR BUT I HAVE NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM YOU GUYS AND i WANT TO KNOW WHAT THIS IS FOR NOW. THIS CRAZY YOU CHARGE ME FOR A YEASR AND I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN I AM A COLLEGE STUDENT WITH TWO KIDS AND THIS CARD IS THE ONLY MONEY I HAVE I WILL NEVER PUT ANOTHER AMOUNT IN IT TASHA_THOMAS14@YAHOO.COM TASHA SIMONSON
 25th of Feb, 2011 by   Michael C. Kelly 0 Votes
I called and cancilled my account months ago yet im still getting hit for 10.61 every mo. CAN ANYONE OUT THERE SAY CLASS ACTION SUIT ????? Can t anyone stop these theifs ? 3reckless@gmail.com
 2nd of Apr, 2011 by   ron winston 0 Votes
i was charged 7.99 for services that were cancelled 3 months ago
 3rd of Apr, 2011 by   FuturePlaintiff 0 Votes
YES 3reckless@gmail.com A CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT IS A GREAT IDEA!!! COUNT ME IN!!! Where do u live? CA HAS A LAW CALLED The Unfair Competition Law (California Business and Professions Code Sections 17200 ...) Meantime,
JUST FOR EVERYONE'S INFORMATION: NETFLIX'S CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS is located at 100 Winchester Circle, Los Gatos, California 95032.Phone: 408-540-3700 Fax: 408-540-3737 -REED HASTINGS is the Founder, Chairman, Chief Executive Officer, President and Member of Stock Option Committee, Netflix, Inc. DON'T JUST POST YOUR COMPLAINTS HERE - FAX MR. HASTINGS WHILE YOU ARE AT IT!!! WE WANT OUR MONEY BACK OR WE WILL FIND A LAW FIRM THAT WILL FILE A CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT - - -
 19th of Aug, 2011 by   ROSALINDA FUENTES 0 Votes
YES. I KEEP GETTING PAYMENTS OUT OF MY DEBIT CARD. EVERYTIME A PAYMENT IS TAKEN OUT I GET CHARGED EXTRA FROM MY BANK. I DID NOT AUTHORIZED OR GAVE MY PERMISSION TO HAVE NETFLEX TAKE OUT OF MY ACCOUNT. THIS NEEDS TO STOP. fuentes.linda@yahoo.com
 19th of Aug, 2011 by   ripped off yvonne 0 Votes
I just got off the phone with Netflix, and they took the charge off my account. Looks like somebody hacked my credit card. I also called credit card company, and they nullified my credit card and are issuing me a new number. Whole process took. only 10 minutes
 25th of Aug, 2011 by   TeresaDPatterson 0 Votes
I am so aggravated. Another online scam. I'm just blown away. How do they get my credit card number? I'll have to cancel it and get another one...again. This sucks!
 26th of Aug, 2011 by   TeresaDPatterson 0 Votes
I can't cancel the membership that I NEVER signed up for because the charge is still pending on my credit card. Trust me, as soon as it's clear, I'm canceling the membership, and I'm having my bank block you idiots! Stop scamming people who do not want your merchandise!
 2nd of Nov, 2011 by   azzi70@yahoo.com 0 Votes
You have made mychecking overdrawn by increasing charges without notifying me.
I don't need to mail cds but would like to keep the computer connction.
I don't want to keep the service if there is an additional charge for service of processing the payment. I don't want an additional charge.

ID Theft Includes