logo

Unprofessionalism

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Next-Gen, Inc, Kansas City, Kansas Complaints & Reviews - 2,000,000.

Next-Gen, Inc Contacts & Informations

Next-Gen, Inc

Posted:    Sandlady1

2,000,000.

ANC
po box 2905
Kansas City, Kansas
Phone: 913-338-1823
Supposedly we can find the winners of the contest at www.sweepsresults.com/million . Well I haven't yet and also had to really read all fine print before I found the actual name of the company so Icould look it up on the BBB. It is not a member but has the address and phone number on it.
The winners were to be listed as of feb 2010. This is March.
Comments United States Scam Contests
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

14th of Jan, 2012 by   queen e thompson 0 Votes
i got scam to i know this was to good to true.
 7th of Feb, 2012 by   JJcomplains 0 Votes
Got my letter today. It's going in the trash. My $11.89 Premium Offer purchase will get me "a bonfide: $2, 500.00 gift certificate for up to 75% off wonrewards.com online merchandise and service offerings." That is a very confusing sentence. Anyways, that website is full of stuff I will never want. It does say that no purchase is necessary. I would not take my chances folks.
 7th of Feb, 2012 by   SAM-D-MAN +1 Votes
I AM GOING TO GIVE THIS LETTER TO MY ATTN. GEN. OF MY STATE. THIS IS MAIL FRUD AT IT'S HIGHTEST. JUST IMMAGINE HOW MANY SUCKERS RESPOND TO THIS LETTER. NOTE: AT THE BOTTOM OF THE SMALL " OFFICAL RULES SHEET STATES, THAT NO PURCHASE IS NESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASING DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING, -----YOU HAVE NOT YET ( WON ). SO WHY SEND THEM MONEY????????
 28th of Feb, 2012 by   BrianSpamScamH8tr +1 Votes

Here is the BBB List, Click on More Locations, then Show All Locations...

ALL "F" Reports! SCAM, Scam! I dont Like Spam scam in a can!
 9th of Apr, 2012 by   Phenrybell 0 Votes
I also received this "OFFICIAL MAIL DELIVERY " WHICH ASKED ME TO SEND THE, $.11.98, i found that this company is not backed by the BBB, i also figure it to be a scam, if i won millions why not take the $11.98 from that !
 8th of Jul, 2012 by   4Evers! 0 Votes
My Mother-in-law was jumping for joy when she called me to tell me she got THIS letter saying she won $2mil. I could slap the jackasses like this who prey on these trusting, naive souls. She read me the letter as best she could and I told her NOT to send $, that it was a scam. The logic is obvious...if you won $2mil dollars, why do they need your 'mandatory acquisition fee' of $11.89?...A mandatory fee that is NOT required and does NOT increase your chances of winning...winning...but didn't she already win? I was exhausted trying to gently carry her down from cloud nine and gently place her back into her reality. There is a special place in Hell reserved for these types of predators.
 16th of Aug, 2012 by   enoxsauanana moon 0 Votes
there has to be a webmaster for their page or some way of tracing the address to these worthless people how dare another America citizen Leeds someone to believe they were a winner in these times how could someone do this when my boyfriend opened up his letter of two million dollar winner he had a heart attack and is still in the hospital I've have yet for him to recover to tell him it isn't true the lord will ask these cold hearted sobs about this act of evil they are doing who's gonna pay my hospital bills for this what the hell wheres a pro bono lawyer when you need one this is America come on really who does this sick stuff to other people what if my boyfriend dies because of this then what for some asshole playing a joke to gain money from innocent people there's a place for people like this its called hell
 28th of Aug, 2012 by   donna harman 0 Votes
i was going to do it until i thought about it you are right, you should not have to pay to be entered into a contest, also you should always look the company up on the computer, one place said thay. filed for chapter 7, how will thay pay the winner but with your money not...
 6th of Sep, 2012 by   BlondeJ 0 Votes
They are still doing this. My husband received one and even got a money order for it. I did a search of the telephone number and came up with your site. Thank you! He was not convinced and until he read this page was going to send it out.. We do not have extra money for this.
 30th of Oct, 2012 by   Angellisa99 0 Votes
Tell you what I am going to do..I am going to send this in and write out a fake paper check for 11.86 and let them know I dont want to purchase anything...and to let them know if I dont recieve my money I will sue them for my two million that they said I won...
 6th of Nov, 2012 by   mmmslh 0 Votes
I just received the "Official Notification" for my two-million dollars. This is without a doubt a SCAM. Please do not send them any money. This notification has all kinds of wrong on it. First, does not have a date on it; second, the alleged director "James Mallory" does not give any contact information; third, the company's logo or physical address is not provided; fourth, how is it possible to have a "chance to win" and to be the "two-million dollars winner" at the same time? Actual sweepstakes winners would not have to pay anything to get the prize. If this company was real I would suggest them to discount the $11, 89 acquisition fee from the big check they suppose to send me.
Don't waste your money; whom ever is in charge of this scam should be ashamed of him/herself.
 2nd of Dec, 2012 by   Deano, Jax, Fl. 0 Votes
I've gotten 6( to daye 12/2/12) from the same address/Kansas City, and each is advertised under a different name. Like the rest of you's, Why send money if I've the 'BIG' prize to 'supposedly' be drawn on 2/28/2013. Doesn't make 2-N-2=4 in my eyes!!DAW
 7th of Dec, 2012 by   bebsjc 0 Votes
scam!i just get it today!i was shock!lol!i thought i win!then i reseach the phone number and seen your comment im so disappointed.now it will go through the trash.scam.they reallly make it like professional.they thought they can fool us.
 26th of Feb, 2013 by   MRS.T 0 Votes
If you read the "fine print" odds of winning the grand prize is 1 in 90 QUADRILLION!!! There is only 7.69 BILLION people on EARTH! SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!
 20th of May, 2013 by   stephanieguzman28 0 Votes
I just received this letter in the mail. This time the prize is three million but guess what the same old acquisition fee of $11.89 remains the same. It really stinks because I can see how someone would be mislead and turn in this little piece of paper with a check we could all use 3 million dollars. What I think though is that some people do not read the fine fine print at the very bottom it says in big bold letters YOU HAVE NOT YET ONE. SO I guess that may be a tale tell sign.
 20th of May, 2013 by   Lizzyb123 0 Votes
I just got one in the mail today, I'm sending them a letter telling them to send my check or we can go to court and they pay for that!
it's this type bs that pisses me off. First of all how am I winning something I didn't sign up to be in?? I just hope some little old people that don't know to look this crap up doesn't fall for this junk.. SCAM****SCAM****SCAM****SCAM****
 25th of Jun, 2013 by   conan walker 0 Votes
Well today out of the BLUE. I got a letter from the Award Notification Commission, Never hear of them, and like the letters above it a big SCAM, in the fine print it even show it is. First no one should send money to enter a so call contest. ( they wanted $12.99 for mine),
and they did not have my name correct, I am not Milo, try Martin next time, but in the fine print the odds of winning the Grand Prize of 3 million are "ONE IN 90 QUADRILLION" ???, every lottery in the world has better odds and it may not be in US Dollars. How in the world do these people live with themselves ?
 25th of Jul, 2013 by   Benni99.6fm 0 Votes
They're still at it. I got one today and couldn't believe the pains they took to make this look like a real deal sweeps entry. Once I started reading, I got a good laugh, until I remembered there's folks out there who fall for this and send money without even researching. I wonder how the NextGen Medical Records Software Company like these dolts using their company name to rip people off? Oh, one thing though; while the odds of winning are still sitting at 90 quadrillion, the fee has now gone up to $12.99. Apparently they're feeling the pinch like the rest of us.
 29th of Aug, 2013 by   US Veteran Kelly E. 0 Votes
Wow! you would think that some entitiy would shut these scammers down after all this time. I recently moved and they got my address and name through the US postal service when I filled out a change of address. Beware! And also - always remember that if they ask for money, IT IS A SCAM!
 29th of Aug, 2013 by   Johnnie D 0 Votes
Got the same letter to check with Publishers Clearing House they should not give our address out to anyone.

Nigerian Internet Scammers Disclosure (Part 2)

Latest Groups