logo

CONVOCATION

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Next-Gen, Inc, Kansas City, Kansas Complaints & Reviews - 2,000,000.

Next-Gen, Inc Contacts & Informations

Next-Gen, Inc

Posted:    Sandlady1

2,000,000.

ANC
po box 2905
Kansas City, Kansas
Phone: 913-338-1823
Supposedly we can find the winners of the contest at www.sweepsresults.com/million . Well I haven't yet and also had to really read all fine print before I found the actual name of the company so Icould look it up on the BBB. It is not a member but has the address and phone number on it.
The winners were to be listed as of feb 2010. This is March.
Comments United States Scam Contests
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

12th of Jan, 2011 by   LuvBug2Joe +1 Votes
I received a notification by the "Award Notification Commission". It wanted me to send 11.89 acquisition fee. This is obviously how they make their money. If I am in a sweepstakes for 2, 000, 000 I shouldn't pay anything. I figure this is a scam. Don't you?
 22nd of Mar, 2011 by   robwallace12002 +1 Votes
I received this notification in the mail 4 days ago and figured that it must be some type of scam considering that it says that the $11.89 "aquisition fee" is mandatory. First of all what am I aquiring that I have to pay an aquisition fee? You don't pay an aquisition fee for a "chance at" winning something. Why not play the Lottery? It is cheaper and you have about the same chance or greater at actually winning something and it only costs a dollar. Scam all the way.
 7th of Apr, 2011 by   gaming04 0 Votes
I received 5 letters coming from Award Notification Commission. All of them says I have won $2, 000, 000. Each of them has "different designs." I've sent all of them in and, yet, I receive more letters. One of the letters spilled the beans. One of the winners in the list--for people who claimed their prize--was named, " Mr. Lee Roy Schmidz."

I checked BBB.org, and confirmed my suspicion. This company conducts in fraudulent business and claims itself to be the official United States, Award Notification Commission. Their intentions is to sell/advertise to you their "premium offer"---something I paid for and never received. This company preys on people, hit by the recession.

Move on, people. If you truly wish to win a lump sum of cash and ascend the recession, play the real lottery. There are wolves in every segment of life. You need to distinguish them in time if you want to survive.
 26th of Apr, 2011 by   lowlifeVBrownlee4life 0 Votes
Hi I'm VeralowlifeBrownlee I was sent a AWARD NOTIFICATION from the WORLD HEADQUARTERS PLAZA-PROCESSING AND JUDGING po BOX 2905 KANSAS CITY, KS 66110-2905 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. I need to know if this is real i know that sometimes these SWEEPSTAKES ars. misdirected if i respond to this and it's a scam i would realy be hurt cause. i realy need to win i realy need to win for the kids in my hood. in school they sometime don't have food in the mornings so i give, fix, food in the mornings for them i love to cook. i love to read the word, to them too, it get's me hight. to see my kids eating and they did't have to do something to get it. so you guys do the right thing don't tell me i won and i did't . MUCH LOVE VERA LOW LIFE BROWNLEE 804 NW 5TH AVE Miami Fl 33136 THANKS VB I KNOW I WON P.S. I DON"T HAVE THE $11.98 TO SEND I WILL WIN N.J.N. I WIN?
 26th of Apr, 2011 by   lowlifeVBrownlee4life 0 Votes
If i don't have the$$$$$ to pay the 11.98 will i win
 23rd of May, 2011 by   mamacutie3 0 Votes
Well i say we all should file a suit against this company and get more than the two Million Dollars
 19th of Jul, 2011 by   Waabigan Kwe 0 Votes
I also received this scam. When there was no letterhead, no ads for items to be purchased as mentioned in the text of their papers, felt it was a scam. If you think about it, asking for $11 X 100, 000 letters if most respond, they are making money hand over foot.
Mine goes into the paper recycling and glad they wasted the postage on me and many others who are smart to smell this rat scam.
 25th of Jul, 2011 by   denbr58 0 Votes
Just got junk in my box today. I agree with you mamacutie3
 6th of Sep, 2011 by   bearfair 0 Votes
This is nothing but "SCAM". Stay away from promotions that tell you that you have to pay something. Premium Offers are just garbage. Those people that are taken in usually do not get the Offer to begin with, or they never receive the products. This one is also wriite in very poor english, another giveaway to its corruptness.
 7th of Oct, 2011 by   Skip This Scam 0 Votes
Such a Ripe OFF !! WTF ??? # 1-913-338-1823 SCAM SCAM SCAM !!!
 15th of Oct, 2011 by   spowerswpowers 0 Votes
I agree. At first I almost felled for their scam! I wish there was some way we could scam them!
 28th of Oct, 2011 by   eleanor robison 0 Votes
Since we all got this scam letter in the mail... isn't this MAIL FRAUD?
 25th of Nov, 2011 by   toneyjon 0 Votes
Same type of letter. Same old offer. And, I will do the same with this letter. I guess I will continue to play parlay sports, ponies, and the lottery.
 4th of Dec, 2011 by   accel 0 Votes
I just received this letter too. It's gotta be a scam ! Couldn't find the company name except in the small print. Come on, pay to win money in a contest that says no purchase necessary.
 6th of Dec, 2011 by   bws6029 0 Votes
The first thing I noticed was it did not come from Publishers Clearing House and have a million little products for you to purchase.
This is a travesty that they prey on people in this economy with so many folks out of work and needing a "hand Up", me included. Citizens trying to live and provide on unemployment checks, Social Security, etc and along comes someone of this nature, who try to scam them. I believe it is just awful and wish someone could take them "out behind the barn".
 13th of Dec, 2011 by   lisa352 0 Votes
i was job searching on the computer when the mail came in, i thought i won the 2 million dollars, did the research, and all i can say is now im back to my job searching sadder than ever lol!
 18th of Dec, 2011 by   Obamistake73 0 Votes
At the bottom of their legal speak insert it says, "No purchase necessary to enter or win" but their $11.89 acquisition fee is mandatory. Scam Scam Scam. If you fall for this you probably voted for Obama.
 21st of Dec, 2011 by   K Hughes 0 Votes
Also received one of these notifications. As soon as I saw they wanted money : It became garbage. Do NOT send them money people.
 21st of Dec, 2011 by   lotfi +1 Votes
yes, i just receved 2 the same day .wow one ask for 5 dollars the other 20 dollars... it s scam...
 29th of Dec, 2011 by   lpenn 0 Votes
no Valid 'SWEEPSTAKES' in the US can or will ask for money. this is obviously a SCAM

Mortgage Fraud Bytes