Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Newport Cigarettes Contacts & Informations

Newport Cigarettes

Posted:

stale cigarettes

i have been smokin newports since i was 16 i am now 31 i have never had a problem til today i went to the gas station today a bought 5 packs of ciggs so i open the first take one out light it stale as heck so i open the next same thing and so on and so forth well i go back to the station and tell them same cleark i bouth them from and he says take it up with them i can not refund u that money well i am a single mom money is tight i couldnt afford for that to happen and now i have no way to contact the company cant find the number or address isnt that a shock just my luck so if someone can please help me with this that would be great my name is Diana ty soo much
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

5th of Jul, 2010 by    +1 Votes
I had the same problem. I found the number for newport. Here it is incase you haven't found it yet. 1-877-703-0386. I hope this helps you out!
 22nd of Nov, 2010 by    0 Votes
I am a regular Newport smoker for 15years and have had some issues here but this time i am very unsatisfied due to purchasing a carton of very stale cigarettes please contact me at danamariebladsacker@rocketmail.com
 15th of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes
hi my name is belinda jordan im 34 yrs old i been smoking newport 4 14 on years i just purchased a carton cigarettes and they r very staled im very upset cause all i wanted 2 do is exchanged them and the store wouldnt i hope someone can help u can contact me at 1406 e 40th cleveland ohio 44103 the numbers on bottom of packs is1b07 320 1751
 6th of Dec, 2012 by    0 Votes
The store at 5017 east neveda, detroit mi. 48234 rasied the price to $7.25. No other store in Detroit has these prices. This store is ripping newport customers off. Please do something this is un fair.
 7th of Mar, 2013 by    0 Votes
I bought several packs of new port lights and in all of them there was only 16 ciggaretts
 8th of Jul, 2014 by    0 Votes
how do i contact newport to complain about a gas station over charging the customer the price says one thing and they charge more and n
ot id customer
 13th of Oct, 2014 by    0 Votes
Hello, my name is samantha. I have been smoking cigarettes for years now and newports have always been my favorite.. Actually the only ones I will smoke. I have never had a problem until this week where I bought not one but two pack from two different stores and they were both stale.. I was very unhappy. I love newports and I would really like to give you guys another chance. Please contact me at Samisgreatt@gmail.com ! Thank You !
 28th of Oct, 2014 by    0 Votes
half pack of my cigarettes were just like this I'm just now getting my phone to take a picture of it but I am very dissatisfied with my service I never complain when I have a problem with the a product because I figured its pointless and nobody will do anything about it but if this problem can be resolve please contact me at; samiedad2012@gmail.com..

Beware of Phishing Scam!