logo

2. (8 mins ago)
Orgreenic cookware
Sticks to eveything
3. (14 mins ago)
Exilant Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
have to got through professional torture if you give a resignation
4. (16 mins ago)
ccieperfectsolutions.com
Cheated me with the product
5. (54 mins ago)
The Resource Scout LLC
Bogus charges and help me to stop them

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Newby Management, Ellenton, Florida Complaints & Reviews - Refund for loss denied for tenants

Newby Management Contacts & Informations

Newby Management

Posted: 2011-06-17 by    Dr. Dakota Douglass

Refund for loss denied for tenants

Newby Management
3310 US Highway 301 North
Ellenton, Florida
Phone: 941-721-0046
I along with several other tenants residing at 2300 E. Graves Avenue Orange City, Fl 32763 camprgounds were victims of an electrical surge that went through our campers which in turn caused great financial loss due to our TV's, computers, C/A units and small appliances being burnt out. The management previously had this same type of incident happen one year prior and did not fix it. Instead this time they repeated the same situation by sending maintenance workers to dig up the wires and they reported it wasnt grounded correctly. They temporarily fixed it again. They removed some of the burnt items we had and told us to make a list of the lost items and submit it to the office. We did this. Now Newby Management being bought out, contacted us today and yelled rudely, falsely accused us of lieing about the totals of financial loss of items and told us it was our responsibility to keep the burnt out items. I told them we were not told to keep them. They said it should have been common knowledge. I had to hang up. We want reimbursed for our losses and the office told us we would be. Its been over 2 months now.
Comments United States Condo and Home Owners Associations
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

9th of Jul, 2011 by   Go Camping 0 Votes
It's my understanding that Newby Management is a management company and did not own the community. They just managed it for the bank that actually owned it. As a management company, I'm sure they are stuck in the middle trying to make the residents happy as well as the owners and can only do what the owners will allow to be done. Newby Management was not "bought out", the bank that owned the community sold it to another company that no longer needed Newby Managements services.

Phishing Scams www.insideIDtheft.info