logo

2. (39 mins ago)
Employment
FALSE ADVERTISING
3. (50 mins ago)
Thian boon jie design and contractor
Full of lies
4. (54 mins ago)
SapphireMembers.com
Bad experience
5. (54 mins ago)
forevermetals.com
Bad quality rings and slow delivery

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

New Line Equity Complaints & Reviews - They charge you but don't deliver

New Line Equity Contacts & Informations

New Line Equity

Posted:    maxutah

They charge you but don't deliver

New Line Equity
newlineequity.com
They post ads on Craigslist for rental properties that are available and then they do the bait and switch. They tell people, "why rent when you can own" They supposedly have a massive list of pre-foreclosure properties and get you into a home on a rent to own basis or a "subject to" basis. All of this is just a front, as they don't provide the service, they are just interested in getting your credit card number so they can charge you $40 per week. You'll never get what you ordered and when you try to cancel, no body will answer or return your call. This is a scam. My wife had to cancel her credit card to stop the charges.
Comments United States Real Estate
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

21st of Jan, 2010 by   Reap12 +1 Votes
NEW LINE EQUITY IS A SCAM! They are based in San Francisco, CA. They constantly post false posts on Craigslist BE AWARE AND DO RESEARCH ON THEM.
 21st of Jan, 2010 by   TheTruthbetold1 +2 Votes
This company is a SCAM and it's ownerof NEW LINE EQUITY is Daniel Date located at 1201 Lawton St. San Francisco CA 94122. Email is organic_ly@yahoo.com (after investigating this person myself). They constantly post on Craigslist false advertising that is. They are not a reputable company- REPORT THEM! People need to start reporting these scum bags to your local district attorney's office and BBB
 18th of Feb, 2010 by   okies Jonas 0 Votes
I actually transacted with New Line Equity, and I got the home that I want! But you just need to fax your request on 866-837-0010 to halt the charges. And that's what I did. They actually give this to you when you register. Not all companies are a scam, New Line equity is one of the companies that gives great help to people like me.
 23rd of Feb, 2010 by   New line Equity scam -1 Votes
Im sorry but I check, found a lot of complaints about them just by typing their name on the interent. I had a hard time trying to get the listing, and they have charged my card for six months when I cancelled on the sixth days. Pls help me flag them in craigslist just search for their number or (the last four digits) on the section where you found the ads and flagged them. you will notice that they have multiple ads on craigslist.
 23rd of Mar, 2010 by   Ms Happy -1 Votes
SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! Where the heck is the FBI when we need them!?
 17th of Jul, 2010 by   jessyka.g +1 Votes
Actually, New Line Equity is a great company. Heres why:

They are showing you how to purchase a home without a loan.

What this MEANS is, you do not need a downpayment, credit check, or upfront deposit to move in.

WHY?

Because the loan stays in the original persons name, and the title is yours, and you would just pay onto that loan each month as the new owner of the property. Now how GOOD is that?

Now some of you smart allecks might say, "Well that violated the 'due on sale clause'". But what you fail to realize is, in today's market the lenders do not care WHO is making the payments, only that they are RECEIVING them.

New Line Equity is a service like any others that needs to charge money to operate, you should review the materials more carefully before you go complain about them.
 17th of Jul, 2010 by   jessyka.g 0 Votes
Actually, New Line Equity is a great company. Heres why:

They are showing you how to purchase a home without a loan.

WHY?

New Line Equity is a service like any others that needs to charge money to operate, you should READ the INVALUABLE materials more carefully before you go complain about them.
 2nd of Oct, 2010 by   mz_lady -1 Votes
new line equity is not a great company what in the heck r u fools talking about i called several of thone numbers on the listings and they didn't know what i was talking about and didn't even know who new line equity nor HAD THEY EVER HAD ANY DEALINGS WITH THEM. good thing i gave them a prepaid credit card number and not my debit card# they took $9.95 for a 7 day trial and that was all they got from me thank god sorry 4 the ones who got ripped off big time from these loosers who need 2 find a real job like the rest of us and stop scaming people... I mean go back to school or something they might be getting away with it on eatrh but on judgement day it's another story
 8th of Dec, 2010 by   Marie_Anne +1 Votes
I answered an ad on craigslist about a home with these guys, I was in a real hurry to move because I was offered a job in the city and it was all very last minute, so I only had a week to move. New Line Equity provided me with a list of houses in the city within 24 hours, I had it the very next day. I was planning to view 8 houses, but when I viewed the 3rd one I snapped it up it was such a great deal. New Line Equity looked after all the paperwork and lease and even sent me the keys. I didnt have to deal with any banks or credit checks either, these guys are great and I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a great deal to either lease or buy.
5 STARS FOR YOU GUYS AT NEW LINE EQUITY!! THANKS SO MUCH

Marie-Anne Cooper, CA
 17th of Feb, 2011 by   DavidD1 +1 Votes
Its actually a great service, they help the economy by liquidating bad loans. Can't complain.
 30th of Mar, 2011 by   Cari Prosser 0 Votes
Hi my name is cari. I foolishly fell for this scam without first googleing the name. Luckiy this was only for one dollar useing a card with only $8 on it. Are there any -legit- cheap ways to get a home? I am currently in md and i have until the 8th to find a two bed for under $600
 16th of Jun, 2012 by   Agent with Ethics 0 Votes
I accidentally hit the Submit button before I finished the story about my experience. So when I just called and the woman asked me again if I wanted to rent after I had already told her twice, I said "may I speak with someone else, you obviously are lot listening to what I am saying, she very loudly and harshly said "I ASKED IF YOU WANT TO RENT!", I asked "you're yelling at me now...when I am calling in a as a client?" ...No big surprise here...She hung up on me! So who thinks I am anxious to call back and get involved? As an agent, I am seriously interested in their business model if it is for real...if it is a bunch of crap and a scam...I want to know that too. Buyer (or renter) beware. Good luck to all (including myself) looking for a decent rental at a good price).
 12th of Sep, 2012 by   lthom 0 Votes
I would like to know if there any truth to this being a scam. Because I am seeking help from these guys to find me a residence. I also will like to know if the rip off people credit card. Lastly, is there anyone who receive good services from them that can prove it. So that I know i made the right chose. Thanks in advance.
 25th of Jun, 2014 by   TASHA BOO 0 Votes
DANG I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH A LADY GOOD THING I AT WORK AND COULD'NT GIVE HER MY CARD NUMBER AND DECIDED TO RESEARCH THEM THANKS YOU GUYS, , ,
 17th of Jul, 2014 by   monique smart 0 Votes
scam scam scam !!! report these people!

Dental Insurance: Should You Bite?

Latest Groups