logo

Lease Finance Group
Fraud
3. (26 mins ago)
Universal Survey Center
Request to stop unsolicited phone calls
4. (28 mins ago)
Arizona Parrots
No contact with them since payment
5. (55 mins ago)
BEWARE! FRAUD! Christs Church of the Valley - CCV CHURCH Peoria AZ - CCVONLINE.COM
Church Leadership Continues to Allow Felon Member to Ripoff Members

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Neverland Sales Complaints & Reviews - Still waiting for delivery

Neverland Sales Contacts & Informations

Neverland Sales

Posted: 2012-06-27 by    Yvette W.

Still waiting for delivery

Neverland Sales
I purchased nice earrings from Neverland Sales and paid for my order straight away. 3 months passed and I’m still waiting for my order to arrive. I’ve almost lost all hope and this company haven’t contacted me. Don’t buy from Neverland Sales, they must be scam.
Comments United States E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

21st of Sep, 2012 by   jus1133 0 Votes
Did you ever get them?
 31st of Oct, 2012 by   fiorela 0 Votes
I BOUGHT TWO PAIR OF BRACELETS ON THAT PAGE TOO, AND THEY DELAY ONE MONTH MORE SO I´M NOT ANYMORE IN THE USA AND THEY DON´T OFFER TO SEND ME THE PRODUCT TO MY COUNTRY, I SENT HUNDREDS OF EMAILS BUT THEY DON´T MAKE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DELAY.
DON´T BUY PRODUCTS IN THAT PAGE.
 4th of Dec, 2012 by   TCJN 0 Votes
Basic Principle 4: All advertisements should be prepared with a due sense of social responsibility to consumers and to society.

Rule 2: Truthful Presentation - Advertisements should not contain any statement or visual presentation or create an overall I'mpression which directly or by I'mplication, omission, ambiguity or exaggerated claI'm is misleading or deceptive, is likely to deceive or mislead the consumer, makes false and misleading representation, abuses the trust of the consumer or exploits his/her lack of experience or knowledge. (Obvious hyperbole, identifiable as such, is not considered to be misleading).

they must be a scam
because i payed $8 NZD for 2 vouchers that claI'med to allow me to get two charm bracelets and 60% of each charm i put on... $4.92 per charm. $2.51 per bracelet is the cost normally... i wanted 2 bracelets ($5.02)and 10 charms per bracelet (total of 20 charms)... that's now a total of $103.42 whether that's NZD or AUD it doesn't matter because when i add both the vouchers it only takes it to a total of $98.59... that is nowhere near 60% off each charm.

they are very misleading and deceptive and are and untrustworthy brand... giving out false vouchers is an outrage... I'm out for my 8 dollars and my sentI'mental value of some precious charms that i want to buy for my girlfriend for Christmas. AARGH!!!
 23rd of Mar, 2013 by   Tta558 0 Votes
I purchased a deal through LivingSocial for Neverland Sales 2 pairs of pearl earrings to be shipped to my sister as one of her Christmas gifts Dec. 14, 2012. I received an email from Neverland Sales a week later saying they were shipped. I kept asking my sister if she ever received the earrings and she never did. 3 MONTHS later I asked her again. No earrings. I sent an email to the company to which they replied back stating the earrings were returned to them and they could reship. What a scam. I called LivingSocial after that and told them the company was lying and never shipped the earrings at all since the address I gave was correct. I was able to get a refund from LivingSocial luckily. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!! Scammers!!
 31st of Mar, 2013 by   Tulip3 0 Votes
I purchased some earrings from Neverland UK and must have been lucky in that I received them very quickly. However, I noticed that they had come straight from China, which means Neverland's prices are well over the top: if you look at Chinese websites selling similar jewellery they are always much cheaper and usually with free postage. I usually make my own jewellery and often buy beads and occasionally ready-made earrings direct from China which have always arrived safely and at much lower prices. It also makes me wonder how genuine Neverland's 'genuine pearls' are.
 7th of May, 2013 by   LB02 0 Votes
I also was "lucky" to have eventually received the set of pearls I ordered from Neverland Sales, but when they arrived they looked plastic and cheap, plus the pearls were misshapen. I was extremely disappointed in the quality of the product! I will never order from Neverland Sales again and I would not recommend them to anyone else.
 29th of Aug, 2014 by   Tely 0 Votes
Hello to all.
After buying some jewellery to this company, I discovered that they are cheaters and fraud, I returned it to them what I buy, because the value is not more than $ 1 dollar, this is my last e-mail to them, please do not absolutely buy anything from them. you will lose your money.
Tely
--------------------------- this is the e-mail
Good Morning.
I returned it the same way that you have asked me to do, if they are lost or stolen by someone at the post office, you are responsible for this problem, because you told me to do it this way.
I can not wasting my time with you any more, I find your company very cheap, to lose a customer after the ridiculous amount these jewels worth (if you can call it "Jewels").
My recommendation and advertising your company will not be very pretty.
Fraud is what you do, showing the letters that appear in a size that is not true.

I have nothing more to say.
Tely