logo

NetSpend

Posted: 2012-01-25 by    courtneypitts

direct deposit

netspend
they told me that i wouldnt have any problems being a tax preparer as far as recieving my fees charged to those customers onto my card and they blocked the card when the fees became available on the card today. to add to the problems, they will not let me close the account. bottom line they lied to get me and 20 of my customers business.
Comments United States Banks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

14th of Apr, 2009 by   hilliary gibbs 0 Votes
i had my refund direct deposited onto my netspend visa debit card and it was sent to them on april 9 2009 from internal revenue service and netspend hasnt posted it to my card and everytime i call i am only being directed back to internal revenue and being rushed off of the telephone.
 13th of Jun, 2009 by   patricia myers 0 Votes
hello, my name is patricia myers, the department of treasury sent my refund on june 12th, and they still have'nt posted it to my account.i had to fax my w-2 form, my 1040 form, my 5405 form, and before i faxed my 5405 form, they told me that after i faxed that they would deposit my money, well i faxed that then, they told me i had to fax my ultility bill, i thought they was a prepaid card company, i fill like i'm being integragated.i picked this prepaid card company, because after reading thru the terms and conditions, i thought they was alright, guess i was wrong, anyway, i faxed my ultility bill, and they still have'nt posted my refund to my account.my bill is do too.i don't understand really.the irs already did there job, i wish i never chose netspend for my tax refund, never again i won't recommend this company to noone, especially if there bills are do, and there relying on netspend to post there deposit.
 25th of May, 2012 by   Tabitha L. 0 Votes
I have been with netspend since 2007. Until this year I have never had any problems with them. In February 2012 a company from 3 years ago was able to withdrawl nearly $200 from my account then they add over draft charges to boot. After 3 days we finally got our money put back on the card from the company and the overdraft taken care of. Today netspend stated that we would get our VA dd and thenscrewed everyone by not doing so and not giving us a straight answer and this is memorial day weekend. Lots of people are missing out on the holiday, food and bills that needed to be taken care of and family graduation. ISm done with netspend there are other places to bank.

Are Debt Protection Policies Worth It?

Latest Groups