Their product/service is sold at Walmart. You buy phone with 60 days of service & 200 airtime minutes that are supposed to carry over. The phone was a piece of crap, it kept falling apart in my hands. Back cover would not snap into place, continually fell off and the battery kept falling out. I contacted them by phone I was place into a que waiting nearly 10 minutes.
Finally at contact with live person, Yet my rep could barely be heard over the background voices of other CSR's and the distorted static coming thru. he didn't know English too well. He finally instructed me to send the phone back once I received new phone they would be sending me. I received new phone with 125 minutes on it but no service days available. I had only used 50 minutes in 45 days – no service days were left on the phone. I got the same phone with same problem.
The instructions gave me a code # to use to activate the phone online. I tried it at least 15 times but kept getting invalid code messages.
I borrowed a friend's phone & called for a second time to complain about my minutes & service dates. I was transferred around to several people. Each time I had to give my name, phone#, address, account# to each transfer. The 3rd one was a supervisor who kept putting me on hold, each time she came back she questioned me for my name, phone#, account#…after 2nd time she did this I told her she had superior write it down this time because I wasn't going to tell her again. I went round/round with her. She told me she could not activate the remaining days left on the plot because she didn't have that authority. I questioned her what is her purpose as a CSR Supervior? She was silent…She had no thought what she was doing and the phone I was using was dying so I told her I would just buy the minimum 200 minutes to get some service days. First she tries to sell me more than that. After repeated NO'S from me she then tells me she can't take my cc info and has to transfer me to the right department… But not before putting me on hold AGAIN! When she came back I yelled at her and questioned what was she waiting for? Transfer me NOW. She starts reading some stupid script about this company and thanking me for my interest. I was extremely irrate – I had already told her that my phone was dying TWICE. I told her to stop talking and transfer me. She continued to read the script. I screamed at her transfer me now or I will report her to a manager. She finished her script and transfered me back to the que. After a minute I got a live person again. I had to give her all my info for a second time and gave her my cc info and told her to rush up because my phone was dying. he came back saying she needed to verify my cc info AGAIN. I told her RUSH UP, I am about to loose the connection. She verifies all the info I said yes and then the phone went dead. …
I waited 1/2 hour and still had no service days on the phone. I emailed them and told them what happened and I couldn't call them because I HAD NO PHONE SERVICE. I checked my bank account and the fee had NOT been charged to my account even though I verified it verbally. I did not get a response until the next day – a generic letter telling me to activate the phone online. I sent back an email explaining to them for a second time what happened. I advised them if they sent me another generic pre-made letter telling me to activate the phone online that I would report them to the FTC. The next day I got a letter of apology telling me that they made a special new code for me to be capable to activate the phone online by purchasing more minutes… I tried it for a second time and this time the code was valid and my cc info was taken. I got a message saying to wait 30 minutes and the phone would be usable. 2 hours later the phone STILL had no service days. I checked my bank acct and the charge was there. I emailed them for a second time thru their website because the emails they send say do not answer to this address – instead you have to go their site and fill out a contact form, giving all your info again. You have to give them your account # and phone # in TWO seperate places on this form. WHY I don't know because they obviously can't read. TWO DAYS later I got a response to my complaint letter. They apologized for a second time and said they tried to contact me but the number I GAVE THEM was incorrect. I had already started saving my emails to them from the site by doing print screens because I knew these people were idiots. I went back and checked the print screen and sure enough I DID PROVIDE THE RIGHT # on my account. The number they wrote in their email to me wasn't even close.
Increduously they told me I had to call them this time. I wrote them back telling them ABSOLUTELY NOT. I had already invested 20 hours of my time dealing with their unprofessional business practices and I was done.