logo

Posted: 2013-06-07 by    DeeNana

Comapny

Net10 Wireless
Florida
To Whom, it may concern, This is my written request to Cancel Any Service & Request a Refund of Purchased Phone & Unlimited Air card Total $85.59- I was told on May 30th 2012 a new phone would be sent out- via FED-X 3days. After several Days of trying to get service with phone. I had a Total of Half of a Days Use out of phone & air time prior to porting my old number, then I lost all use completely. Several calls/hours/days later I was told they were sending out a new phone. (ticket# 1070659406-Operator Betsy# 48837) Today is 6/6/13 and I have Not received a new phone ~ old phone still not in service. I am disputing the charges with my bank and expect a full refund of Phone & Unlimited Air card purchased as a pkg deal. I was not able to use phone or air time One Entire Day! The phone will be returned when I receive a Return Authorization Number Per the Warranty Service Information. Or I will just send it Certified Mail to BrightPoint Reverse Logistics. That is up to you. Be Assured the Better Business Bureau and FCC will be informed of the poor service all around. Rest assured if I have a problem with returns & refunds, I will pursue all avenues/means necessary to receive my refund. As a matter of fact they are receiving a copy of my request along with yours.
Posted on every site possible: I want to speak to Everyone that has had any type of service with Net10wireless or Tracfone and has had trouble with the service or no service or no help with trouble with phone or service. Please join me in putting them out of business. Send your Complaints to Better Business Bureau, Federal Trade Commission and the ACC. If we all pull together maybe the company will either go under and stop taking people’s money or they will be forced to restructure
Comments United States Mobile & Cell Phones
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

20th of Jun, 2013 by   Shreiah 0 Votes
I went through the same thing. It was very frustrating! You'll be on hold for like forever. And you keep on getting a run around, still your issue is not fixed. I found this email address in a forum, and I tried sending an email to them. To my surprise, I got a response right away. These people fixed my problem immediately. Try it yourself. The email address is NT.CorpResolutionTeam@net10.com. Give them your name, phone number or serial number of your phone, an alternate contact number and explain to them what the problem is. It's worth a try.

Cash Machine Scam