logo

Joe Amico
Cyber stalker
5. (23 mins ago)
ZONG
taking money off my phone for poker chips and not given me any

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Net10, Miami, Florida Complaints & Reviews - Worst Customer Service - Avoid NET10

Net10 Contacts & Informations

Net10

Posted:    Bill32216

Worst Customer Service - Avoid NET10

Net10
Miami, Florida
net10.com
When you go to the Net10 website, their advertising slogan says “No Bill’s, No Contracts, No EVIL”. Here is why I think they are absolute hypocrites in regards to the No EVIL slogan...

I purchased a basic Net10 phone so I could keep my old phone number since I recently got a free cell phone through my employer and I did not want to keep paying on my Verizon phone that was costing me somewhere north of $90 per month. I wanted to keep/port my old number to Net10 so my friends and family could still contact me on my old number that I have had for over 6 years. So over 10 days ago I purchased my new Net10 phone and went through their online activation process and followed the steps to transfer my phone number. Immediately after going through this online “activation” my Verizon phone stopped working and my new Net10 phone would begin ringing whenever someone called the old number but they could not leave a message because the Net10 phone was not active? So I waited about 3 days and called Net10 customer service and received completely incompetent service and no one would help me or give me a straight answer. Going to their website for a status did not give me any information and my old phone is still unusable for the last 10 days. Meanwhile I have tried every trick in the book to get some movement on this issue including talking to 2 levels of supervisors who have been completely unwilling to do anything outside of reading their prepared script to deal with irate customers, In all actuality these people do not care since they are being paid low wages and are based out of a Philippians call center. I have never been so frustrated in my life and I am so tired of dealing with these people but I have gotten no direction on what to do other than wait. As I write this I have been waiting on hold with Net10 customer service for over 90 minutes…..
So much for “No Evil”. They may be a good service once you get activated, but they are not equipped to deal with customer problems. If you want to port your old phone number to NET10 I would reconsider...Trust me on this, they suck!
Comments United States Mobile & Cell Phones
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

12th of Nov, 2013 by   Ellva 0 Votes
Oh their customer service skills are absolutely atrocious. I'm not sure how long ago you posted this, or if your problem has been resolved, but honestly, in the end, I would say go through a different company. I've been using Net10 for almost two years (I have no idea why I stayed with them this long), and within this last year I've had to get on the phone with tech support about every other month. As you say, once you get the phone activated it works well, but getting it activated in the first place is like pulling teeth, and it won't end. Like I said, you'll be on the phone with tech support about every other month, and then to add insult to injury, they'll treat you terribly.

I was hung up on today for saying "crap". Specifically I said, "I'm sorry, Lady, but you don't know the crap I've been through already." She said, "This is your warning, " and hung up me. "This is my warning?" (?!!) What am I, a child being scolded by my mother? Cause I thought I was a customer giving them MY hard earned money for services that barely work. In the end, she knew I would just have to call back to resolve my issue and wait on hold for another 30 to 40 minutes, so what was her objective? To punish me. Plain and simple. She wanted to punish me for saying "crap" to her, so she hung up on me so that I would have to wait on hold again. That is DISGUSTINGLY horrid customer service skills.

I will NEVER use Net10 again, and I plan to make sure that every person I know knows exactly what kind of business they are. I'll start blogs about it, share my experiences in forums, start a group at facebook; whatever it takes to let people know to avoid them at all costs.
 8th of Mar, 2014 by   Net10 loser 0 Votes
I did try Net10 wow what a mess in all direct site problems never have I seen such phucked up idiots. They lost my account my phone number and me ---LOL buy anything other than Net10 even chicken wire and soup cans would be better. Even e-mail from the stooges are useless. I have no idea how these inept 3rd graders get a job there. If you are looking for a laugh and spend hrs. for nothing give it a go. LOL still.

Dryer Safety Tips for Consumers