logo

Posted:    jitender aggarwal

salery not given

net ambit value first services
India
im worked in net ambit for 4 months jan to may but my senior taken forcefully regination.im worked for 15 days{IN may month} but netambit not given my salery.
Comments India Employers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

16th of Sep, 2009 by   hyderabad 0 Votes
it is the attitude of the net ambit company, i never seen this type of comapny in my life. it such a foolish company. i am from hyderabad, the hyderabad people are very foolish and sadist. and the company don't have the values. i am sure that the company cheating like any thing the coustomers.
 20th of Oct, 2009 by   waterbaby8391 0 Votes
I don't understand the compliant. Did you work for the company and get customers and consultants and they never paid you for those that you recruited? You have to get at least 4 new customers a month to make any money. This is a company that you have to put the time a effort in to make the money.
 22nd of May, 2010 by   Fooled by the company 0 Votes
Hi my name is Tuhin Suvra Ghosh.I worked in Netambit from july09 to april10 in Kolkata as SR.B.D.O.I leave this company because by mistake from company side i did not get my incentives for two months.and also when i spoke to the deptt. they also done nothing.

IF ANYONE PLANING TO JOIN THIS COMPANY MY SUGGESTION TO THEM THAT PLZ DON'T JOIN.
 11th of Jun, 2010 by   erasoood 0 Votes
NET AMBIT THE FOOLISH COMPANY
I went for the interview in NODIA n they have no value of time. Those who take interview they r nonsense immature n uneducated. They don’t know how to take interview. They took 7 round but they did not deseed ki candidate capable hai bhi k nai. From the 10.30 morning they start taking intro but from 4.00 they don’t understand ki candidate korakhna hai ki nahi. May bhi wo log apne ap ko is layak bana rahe hai ki intro kaise lete hai isliye ek hi candidate ko10 baar bulate hai bcoz unki power itni strong nahi ki wo ek bar me dekh le ki is lena hai k nahi. I never sagest to anyone ki go give intro or join NETAMBIT. THIS IS FULL OF NONSENSE,
 21st of Aug, 2010 by   karan06 0 Votes
hey plz tell me about netanbit noida about is atomsphre and all thing plz tell me soon
 12th of Sep, 2010 by   kavit narang 0 Votes
i request to all freshers you will not enter in this company because the net ambit give 1st month salary hold and give after3 months
 18th of Sep, 2010 by   sandip ghosh 0 Votes
freshers in financial industry have normal tendencies to escape the traditional direct sales efforts towards fetching new or potential prospects amd more inclination towards the leads provided by telecallers...which is completly unethical practices followed by these new comers. OLD IS GOLD...you can't escape the actual route...before blaming the situations or employer or your BOSS think repeatedly how much work u have done is productive or unproductive towards the company's / personal goals or objectives. Untill and unless u produce some revenues for company u serve, any company in this earth cannot provide u a wonderful dreamland.
 20th of Jan, 2011 by   dev upadhyay 0 Votes
i am requesting to all candidats who have worked in netambit and such company, plz tell me how they works plz share with me ur exp
 1st of May, 2011 by   pinder karwal 0 Votes
I am also work six months in Netambit DM Channel Moga Location As a BDO.Netambit is a cheater company They do all business by the innocent people they make fool to the customers they dealing only in insurance.I aware u never try to join this company at any position .
For more queries call me 9914009492
 7th of Sep, 2011 by   gani9845 0 Votes
Sir Ganesh M.V Here I am worked in Net Ambit Company June 25th 2011 is My Last Working Day In Net Ambit Company and As I am Working As a Team Co -ordinator In ojt ...!But Still I didnt Get My Salary ...I Informed to Hr People Ruchi Madam and Usha, yogesh Also ...and They people r told me that sending in courier to my address but still i didnt get my salary sir Please Help me ...! And My Mail is Gani9845@Gmail.com...!My Mobile No is 8904410603...!plz help me sir and i am waiting for u r reply sir ...!

regards
Ganesh MV
 17th of Sep, 2011 by   sathish trichy 1 0 Votes
sir, plz kind me given my salary &incentives...plz i'm very poor family...from sathish...
 24th of Apr, 2012 by   SUKHENDU ROY 0 Votes
NETAMBIT IS A CHEATER COMPANY THE ALL DOING DIRTY POLITICS, THEY USE PEOPLE FOR THEIR TALLENT, IF U ARE OILING TO THE SENIOR THEN U WILL GET UR RECOGNISATION I AM SUKHENDU ROY (IN-15761) HAS WORKED FROM 11TH NOVEMBER 2010 TO 17TH FEB 2012 I WAS NOT GETTING MY INCENTIVES AND PROMOTION
 17th of Feb, 2013 by   Mohit Roy 0 Votes
Totally cheat...they first tell us to get bookings from the customers any how...and then they don't honour their commitments
 7th of Apr, 2013 by   RAS Gahlowt 0 Votes
Dear Sir,

I am a 73 years old retired person having no income or any pension. Few months back NetAmbit insurance broking company representatives lured me and wrongfully sold several long term policies (by showing one year policy brochures) having cumulative total annual premium of about Rs. 12.37 lacs. Since then I am running after him, his forged policy nos. and insurance company names are mentioned below.

As stated I have any pension or income for last several years. I cannot pay even the second year premium, entire first year premium was paid out of my lifetime savings. I wanted to gift these policies to my granddaughters future investment.

Insurance company & policy numbers are:

1. ICICI - 16431584
6. Tata - C197863820
7. Tata - C244364405
8. Tata - C275068068
9. Tata - C275068071

I am pursuing with NetAmbit fraud insurance broking company, and parallely with all above mentioned insurance companies also but it seems they are not serious. Making excuses, saying freelook period is over we can’t do much.

I even told them that for several months I am constantly chasing NetAmbit agents to get my premium refund & cancel policies immediately after receipt of policy documents (some policy reached me very late because my address was wrong). For several weeks NetAmbit agent kept assuring me that my policy cancellation request is being forwarded, later agent started make FAKE phone calls assuring me that my premium refund & first bonus cheque is under process will be sent soon. He even impersonated that ….so & so from IRDA is calling and your entire family premium corpus is deposited with corporate IRDA fund wait for refunds for some more time.

Ultimately after several months of running around this NetAmbit agent I realized that he is a FRAUD, CHEATER & IMPERSONATOR.

It is not a simple case of wrongful selling but it’s a case of cheating & FRAUD. All policy application forms has forged signatures, wrong information, wrong address, fake income amounts and fake supporting documents. I have checked each insurance company application form copy, policy holder signatures are fake, even basic information like address is incorrect. Other things like medical etc. are also fudged there are no ITR/bank statement as income support.

Agent himself has filled all policy forms, forged all policy holders signatures, given fake income documents… even bank cheque amounts don’t mach premium amount. He has arbitrarily adjusted cheque amount in different policy premiums. Above 9 policies did not only disqualify verification, check, support, but they also have signature forgery, and any contract based on fudged signature can’t be enforced.

Another big issue is without any income proof document or validation, how 5 year & 14 year old child can be given a large sum assured of Rs. 33 lac & 72 lac respectively.

NetAmbit insurance broking company is behind this professional cheaters mastermind, when we told them that we have agent luring phone call records, offering huge bonus gifts as evidence. NetAmbit officials said this agent is not on their rolls, however all above policies have NetAmbit agent code. NetAmbit fraud company contact person is Satkam Divya - 9999769570

Take immediate action against this fraud agent network also, mastermind agent is using mobile no. 919899600768, 9654159934 impersonating as Sunil Godwani. His gang members who help him in making fake calls and impersonation are:

Sandeep Thakur - Mobile: 9999568677 and 8285665303
Pankaj & Thomas - Mobile: 9953135771
P. N. Oberoi - 9818833257 and 9818699616
Mr. Sharma - Mobile: 9266833155

I am following up with all individual companies also but my cancellation request is going back & forth between NetAmbit insurance broker and insurance companies. Kindly investigate and help me in getting my life savings.

Regards

RAS Gahlowt
 9th of Apr, 2013 by   kotaksupp@gmail.com 0 Votes
Dear Sir,

We have noted your concerns. We have sent a detailed mail to your email:rasgahlowt@gmail.com. For any clarifications please write to kli.grievance@kotak.com.

Regards,
Kotak Support Team
 10th of Apr, 2013 by   ICICI Prudential 0 Votes
Dear Mr. Gahlowt,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Our representative will get in touch with you in the next 4 hours to assist you with your concern.

We appreciate your patience.

Regards,
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
 14th of Apr, 2013 by   Vishaal18 0 Votes
Net AMBIT property Brokers - Big Time Cheaters & Frauds in Delhi NCR
Hi,
Please BEWARE of NET AMBIT property Brokers who operate in Noida and Gurgaon .They claim to be best property agents but actually they have a team of Thieves appointed with them who will Dupe your Hard EARNED money at every step and the beauty is JAYPEE GREENS OFFCIAILS ARE HAND IN GLOVE WITH THEM.
I booked a Flat at Jaypee Kosmos through NetAMBIT under Subvention, After taking the initial Cheque following happened:

1.UNIT PROMISED was not booked instead some other unit was given that too I came to know after 4 months of followups with THUGS of NETAMBIT and AFTER WRITING TO JAYPEE who mailed me details after I wrote them.
2.Promised CREDIT NOTE was never Given by NETAMBIT despite in writing citing that JAYPEE is not paying to them, when i asked the question if Jaypee is not paying you then how are you still booking for jaypee they gave GOL MOL answers

3.Jaypee Levied a Penalty for not paying subvention amount to then within 15days of allotment .What the hell ?How will a customer know what needs to be done under subvention.I was told by NETAMBIT that under SUBVENTION Jaypee deals with banks on its own for 2years and I trusted these Frauds as they did nit gave me any number of Jaypee person.

4.Credit Note given in writing by NETAMBIT is denied on the pretext that JAYPEE has not made payment to them, so why the hell are they still booking for Jaypee ?? No answers

5.For waiving pff penalty I was told by NET AMBIT people (SANtosh/Vineet/Basu)--"Sir Jaypee penalty waive off kar deti hai Thoda Kharcha Karna Padega" .Means that to get penalty waived off i need to pay BRIBE to the so called Best Builder who may have become big by way of Bribing only.

SO my request to spread this so that other people are saved from NET AMBIT .
 28th of Aug, 2013 by   netambit employee 0 Votes
people who are looking for this opening; dont join in this company... it is a stupid company it does not have ethics, it wont give at least minimum values to employees. especially Mr. Satith will behave vary rude and stupid. he will always demotivate the employes by scolding like any thing. finally these company employees treet their subordinates as cheeper than labours..
 10th of Nov, 2013 by   Fraud in Real Estate and Making fool 0 Votes
Net Ambit Company is making fool to public in many ways. They don't pay salaries and hire new employee. They are fraud in Real Estate. Senior Management is unprofessional. Some times people don't do much research much research and find themselves in big problem. Government should take strict action for owner of this company.
 19th of Dec, 2013 by   nicky-1 0 Votes
HI,
Please never join this stupid company . no management, no policies ...

Mortgage Scam Scheme