NET 10

need call log for my inactive phone

69 grove st.
Worcester, Massachusetts
Phone: 508 736 3951(inactive)
I need the call log for my phone for mid october. Im requesting that this be E-mailed to me at jacob2777@yahoo.com. I need it broken by days for proof of a incoming call.I only had this phone for a week or 2 but its very inportant that i get the call log for this phone as it pertains to unemployment insurance.

Ive had this number for years as track phone and switched to net 10 for a short time (the net ten phone is the call log info I am requesting), the phone number is still active and is back under track phone after I lost the net 10 phone. Please feel free to call me at (508) 736-3951. Your assistence in this matter would be greatly appreacheted.

Jacob Lariviere
Complaint comments Comments (1) Complaint country United States Complaint category Mobile & Cell Phones
Was the above complaint useful?

26th of Apr, 2011 by    0 Votes
Your post does not actually sound like a complaint but more like a request. Let me see if I can help you out here.

It does not make any sense for Net10 not to provide the option to access our call history online. There are request after request on the Net10's help forums with this issue. Whats the deal?

Contact Us