I ordered a free sample of Aurivie and Levela and NATURAL LEVELA ended up charging my credit card and now are shipping the products and charging me again. I am going to contact my bank to have these transactions stopped.
Complaint comments Comments (4) Complaint country United States Complaint category E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful?

8th of Aug, 2013 by    0 Votes
Same thing here. Gave me a "free" 30 day sample and before 10 days was up charged my account and sent out more product. I called the place, could not understand the woman at all, asked her just to refund the 2 $90 charges off my credit card and she hung up on me. Call my credit card and they are taking care of it...BEWARE!!!
 10th of Sep, 2013 by    0 Votes
I had the same experience. My credit card was billed 6 days following the receipt of my trial offer. The representative I spoke with spent 10 minutes telling me all about their 10 day free trial. Not once in terms and conditions does it say 10 days. It also says unless you are on autoship you must call for more product. What a scam!!
 10th of Feb, 2014 by    0 Votes
Ditto on the two previous complaints.
 11th of Aug, 2014 by    0 Votes
They got me for 3, 89.95 charges from 7/2 through 7/15 - I will tell everyone I know, not to use this company and their products.

Contact Us