logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Hitech Creations/ Aces High
unethical behavior and rip off
2. (14 mins ago)
Axiom or Smartkurve or Edknovate
Axiom are the Worst Agent in Bangkok
5. (59 mins ago)
BB&T Bank
They will flat ruin you!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Nationstar Mortgage, Virginia Complaints & Reviews - RUDE, UNPROFESSIONAL, DO NOT TRY TO WORK WITH YOU IF YOU GET BEHIND IN PAYMENTS

Nationstar Mortgage Contacts & Informations

Nationstar Mortgage

Posted: 2011-06-07 by    Ramona Poindexter

RUDE, UNPROFESSIONAL, DO NOT TRY TO WORK WITH YOU IF YOU GET BEHIND IN PAYMENTS

NATIONSTAR MORTGAGE
Virginia
I am struggling to keep my home. I am behind in payments. Had a modification done 2 years ago, didn't help a lot. I fought to get that approved, constantly calling them. The modification changed my monthly payment from 2100 to 1850. We had loss in income and I have medical issues. Now that I am behind, they threaten if I don't get 5600 to them by July 8, my house will be in foreclosure. I tried working with them, last month I paid 2575, 1850 to the mortgage payment and 700.00 towards my delinquency. I am truly trying, but each time I call to try to make arrangements, everybody is so RUDE & THREATENING.
I m about to call them now and see if they will try to work with me.
I got behind when they posted money that I had in the account towards my mortgage payment. A customer service person told me about this money I had. 6 months later to find out the money could not be used towards my payment. Therefore, they deducted the amount without sending me a letter explaining what had happened. This is the kind of company they are. They never admit to making a mistake.
Comments United States Employees
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

10th of Jun, 2011 by   Amoe 0 Votes
My husband and I are having a tough time as well. We were with MoreQuity and did the "Making Homes Affordable" in Jan of 2011. In the mist of everything, MoreQuity when belly up, sold the mortgage to NationStar, and now they want to do a Dead In Liau, they will not work with us. (our trial payment with HAMP was $1500 now it has gone up to $2200). We cannot afford this. We have not receive any type of certifed mail regaurding our home, but I do have a appraiser that is call to make an appointment to home out to the home from NationStar. I want to fight for our home, but don't know what to do. This is not a good company!!!

Foreclosure Freeze - What It Means, Why It Matters