logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
Mary Gersten - Global Cash Flow Network
Refund promised but never sent
2. (15 mins ago)
Redbubble.com
Redbubble is scam and fraud
3. (28 mins ago)
Joe's Crabshack
Discrimination
4. (44 mins ago)
Time Warner Cable
Rude incompetent customer "care"
5. (46 mins ago)
Hyundai end of lease return
excessive scrutinization

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Nationstar Mortgage, Lewisville, Texas Complaints & Reviews - Not willing to help

Nationstar Mortgage Contacts & Informations

Nationstar Mortgage

Posted: 2013-08-11 by    vivian Hudson

Not willing to help

NationStar Mortgage
350 Highland Drive
Lewisville, Texas
In 2009 I was in a Major car accident that after about a year put me onto disability. I call the mortgage company in 2010 and they put me onto a two year modified mortgage payment program that would bring my account current when completed it was to include $220 a month for escrow.Then last May I applied for the HAMP program and they stopped my Modified program and put me onto a Unemployed program that would end in July and then they would put me back onto the Modified program until December to give them time to finish the HAMP packet. Everything in November of 2012 was going fine, their Bankruptcy Department even stated that I have made all the payments and only need to pay around $500-600 more by December and my account would be brought current, but when I received my December statement I found that what they wanted as a payment increased by the amount I paid in November ($2000). Every month since then I have watched the payment amount increase by the amount I pay and the people I was dealing with can not explain what was happening because it was being done by the Foreclosure Department. I then called their Foreclosure Department and they tell me that I have NO payment applied to my account since May of 2012 then changed their story three times and sent a completely different story to the Making Homes Affordable when I tell them that I have records showing that I have been paying and their Foreclosure Department even stated that I have. So, since November I have paid the following amounts: Nov $2000 and $900 at the end of month, Dec $1100, Jan $1000, Feb $1000, March $1000, Apr $1000 and watched my payment amount increase as follows: Nov $2988, Dec $4988, Jan $5888, Feb $6988, March $7988, Apr $8988 and May to around $10300. I have talked to two different persons and after speaking to them they would not call me back. The last person I spoke to was Carol Morrison who told me to hold of sending any more payments until she got back to me, NOT to worry about the foreclosure she would postpone it and she was going to research what was going on because my account should have been brought current as of Jan of 2013. I waited for 3-4 weeks and received no call from her, so I call her and left a message but still received no call. I have been calling every two weeks but no one will answer the phone nor call me back.
As of right now they want a payment of $13, 316 which is what I have already paid plus another $7, 316. Plus there is money missing from escrow because my yearly amount to go out would be around $2200 and the amount the mortgage received was around $2600-$2700, But the mortgage company keeps telling me that my Escrow Account is short and can not explain where the excess Escrow money went.
Please help I would like to have my account adjusted to reflect they payments paid, my account brought current like their Loss Mitigation and their Foreclosure Department stated that it was suppose to have been back in Jan 2013 and to have the Foreclosure Sale STOPPED. I would also like to have someone who will call me back get in contact with me so we can get my Mortgage modified to a fixed rate.
The amount that needs to be adjusted is the $6000-7000 already paid and the amount that was added to what needed to be paid which is about $5000-6000.
Comments United States Mortgage Companies
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

3rd of Sep, 2013 by   Timothy M. Stull -2 Votes
We have been battling NationStar on many cases for many years...our SUCCESS v. NationStar is proven. We can put an end to the madness that you are experiencing. We will contact NationStar FREE of charge to start and will determine the best case strategy. Feel free to contact my office at 877.297.7011 for more information...or visit www.TheFreshStartFirm.com.

Better Business Bureau's Consumer Tips