logo

Intoxalock
Hidden Fees
2. (5 mins ago)
Motorola India
Very poor customer service!
3. (6 mins ago)

Nationstar Mortgage Contacts & Informations

Nationstar Mortgage

Posted: 2011-01-03 by    Ticam

Class Action Lawsuit

All who have been wronged by Nationstar, please go to: WWW.NATIONSTARCLASSACTION.COM
It is time for a class action lawsuit!
Comments United States Mortgage Companies
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

7th of Jan, 2011 by   callicorp 0 Votes
i went to the class action website and left all my information and no one has contacted to me. i am very interested in joining the lawsuit. Nationstar added 40, 000 dollars on to my loan with no explanation. please help me!
calli_corp@yahoo.com
 14th of Oct, 2012 by   Roseanne Jordan Largent 0 Votes
I lost my home after 30 yrs!
The harassing phone calls cost me my job, undo stress, and mental anguish to the point of breakdown! I lost everything! Including my job, x ray license, drivers license due to a blackout while driving caused by over stress! I have nothing now to fall back on and am having to live with friends! The home I once owned out-right, was used as collateral to acquire a loan in 2002 with Centex and never had a problem until Nationstar took over. My "late" husband, who died in 2004, was never acknowledged by Nationstar as being deceased and would always call asking for him. I sent them death certificate and a copy of the probate but was told I would be penalized for being a widow!
I paid by western union, suppose to arrive within minutes and paying 15.00 for the fees and it never got posted time and then late charges accrued! When I was on time, Id have people contacting me wanting to know when I was sending a payment! There is much more to add to my report but would like to get a class action lawsuit on this company for bad business!!! Since my foreclosure, in July 2012, My home with 4 acres and mineral rights have all been destroyed by vandals and mineral rights taken away from me and given to them! I'm curious if they can use my collateral loan as a "first mortgage" in the first place to assure the AMR loan? Which was suppose to only be for 2 yrs. However, my husband died in 2004 with liver ail and for 9 months prior to his death, he had been in and out of the hospitals on life support. I had perfect credit at the time and payments were never late. There is more! and more! At one point, I was told I couldn't get a fixed loan because I was a woman and that the rates would be higher. I was harassed by a guy name John, who was trying to help me refinance but got very upset because I had to probate the will and it was going to take 90 days and that was May 27th, 2005. He said to me, Look Lady, Ive been working with you all month and if I don't get this loan app in by the end of this month, I wont get a paycheck!" Seriously!!! Like it was all my fault! He also wanted to go to y step daughter, which was 70 miles away from Nationstar business and harass her into signing papers stating she didn't object about anything that was in my husbands Will, so that we didn't need a probate. At this time I worked for Wise Regional Medical Center and was the primary x ray tech for ER, Trauma, and surgery, working 16 hr shifts! The calls never stopped.. I was grieving after a marriage of 23 yrs, trying to maintain professionalism at work and trying to hide my personal stuff from the work staff. But the calls kept on and on. I was fired for exhaustion! every time you call, you get an agent that gives you a phone number that is suppose to be specifically "their" extension, but when you call back to talk business, there was always someone else answering the phone! Then you'd have to repeat all your information and troubles over and over again! In 1 day, I talked to 5 different people who had no clue what was going on and would have to repeat myself! Over and Over and Over again! I was trying to get the HAMP loan, and they kept adding more and more stipulations and docs to the things I needed and although I had my stuff faxed, timed and dated, they didn't get the papers in in time to get the loan and therefore was denied the loan due to taking so long! This is just a tip of the iceberg! I'm tired and nearly homeless trying to raise a grand baby, lost my x ray license because of the due stress and therefore have nothing to fall back on and have been without a drivers license for nearly 3 yrs! Thanks to NAtionstar and all their mental BS!!! My home!!! 30 yrs of raising my children and outright owned it! Now an abandoned ruin! They don't care! They have my mineral rights! I got royalty checks every month! Not anymore! There is more... But this conglomeration is a joke and needs to be shut down!!! America or someone needs to put an end to AMR's and Nationstar! Could all this be considered as predatory lending? Id like some answers please. If anyone would contact me, I'm still skiddish about answering phones but would like it if someone would contact me if they can help me get answers or something! I really need help! I feel like my house was stolen for the mineral rights and land and they used a conspiracy to make sure I was delinquent, even when I wasn't, and then let vandals break in and they stole the central ac unit and much more. Again, Nationstar probably had vandals steal and destroy so that MY 155, 000 policy could upgrade the house without Nationstar having to spend any of their own money making it more appealing to the next buyer!!! I'm so angry and hurt and mentally drained!!! I want in on this lawsuit!!! My email addy is: roseannelargent@hotmail.com Thank you for giving me a voice to expess myself..
 24th of Oct, 2012 by   bsweat 0 Votes
I refinanced more than 3 years ago and my mortgage was sold to
Nationstar. I have dealt with several mortgage companies over the past
15years. I have never had issues with any of the other companies, UNTIL NOW!!!

I was forced into escrow due to delinquent taxes (of which I had a pmt
arrangement with the local tax offices). I received (2) letters from
Nationstar requiring payment in full within 30-days for both county and
city taxes. I contacted Nationstar to attempt to work with them, but they were adamant on the 30-day period. I could not pay taxes in full on "their" time period, but did provide proof of payments made. I finally told them, do what you have to... but this is all I can do.

(2) months later my mortgage payment increased by 200.00. I can continue to remit my original mortgage pmt amount, however their system considers me as "delinquent" because it is not the full amount due. I contacted nationstar to get help (a joke). I was transferred between 4 different departments and spoke to no less than 6 people. Everyone I spoke to told me something different and conflicting information within the same department. I did a verbal app for a loan mod, he told me I didn't qualify but was sending me the information packet... I never received.

I have offered to remit prepmt escrow for taxes in full, in an effort to reduce back to my original mortgage pmt. I have brought the account to current and requested a waiver to request the forced escrow to be removed... was told it would not be approved. I have attempted to refinance back thru Nationstar, but can't because of the 30-day delinquent they imposed.

I was able to bring my account current (no longer delinquent) and have requested that the deliquency be removed from my credit report... BUT they can't ----**Won't** do that either.

My delinquent taxes totaled 400.00. The thought of losing my house over $400.00 is very devastating. I can't refinance due to the 30-day delinquency on my credit record, which brought my credit score down. I can't afford to remit the increased mtg pmt. and NO_ONE cares that I have attempted to resolve this and isn't willing to work with me. They have me in a corner and I may lose my house.

I have had the same runaround as most others, each person and department I've spoken to keeps putting me off to someone else. I will refinance asap and RUN far away from this company. Yes, I will file a complaint with BBB, (which Nationstar is currently under review with the BBB). AND am willing to be part of a class action suit.

I've done some homework on the this company the past few day and discovered a multitude of people on various forums with the same complaints as here. I thought the point of the Making Home Affordable programs was to help families keep their homes, not to force into forecloure/bankruptcy and homelessness.
People are losing their homes to this company and IT HAS TO BE STOPPED!!!
 25th of Oct, 2012 by   Roseanne Jordan Largent 0 Votes
I totally agree wih you! I had that same problem. For 30 ys I paid my taxes though the tax office and without notice, Nationstar added my taxes to my payments. I dont believe they should have that right to do that when I had been dong it all my life. However, they did and I went along with it. THEN, I had made a 1 yr payment to my homeowners insurance company which was 867.00 and the next thing I know, Im getting phone calls and late notices on the mortgage. I looked over my statement and noticed they had made that same paymen to the insurance company! I requested my money back from them and told them to either transfer it onto my account towards my monhly payment or reimburse me for that amount. I was transferred to several departments.. They all saw the double payment but wouldnt do nothing about it. the next thin I know, Im 2 months behind, according to them and ready to put into default! The insurance payment never transferred. I called the insurance company to see if they would reimburse me and they were out of business! I had my policy so I contacted that insurance firm and they looked it over and noticed the double payment and within 3 weeks, I received a check for the over payment. I then sent it to Nationstar to put it towards my mortgage and they stuck it into an escrow account to cover "other" costs... No explanation what "other" meant.. Noone could tell me why I sent a payment with a written statement specifying where to apply the money and yet it go to my payment and I kept getting further and further behind. Same thing happened to me with the delinquencys and trying to refinance.. They kept late charges on me so I couldnt refinance and I couldnt go anywhere else because of the late payment history they had me bonded into. It just kept getting worse. Phone calls and phone calls. People coming to my house leaving little strips of paper telling me to please contact Nationstar. Actually, they were asking for Charlie Jordan, but I had already sent them death certificates and power of attorney papers showing he was dead. It didnt seem to matter. And then, The Affordable home BS.. What a joke! They requested an awards letter from XTO, in regards to my mineral rights. I call XTO to request one and they had no idea what one was. So I called Nationstar {Affordable Homes} and they couldnt answer me whtat it was they were requesting either! No ONE knew what an awrds letter was. I never had one. They played this out so long that my loaN MODIFICATION WAS DENIED. Reason? The loan wasnt turned in in a timely manner... Let me also add... During the time of the loan modification, I was told NOT to make any payments because I was definately qualified and my payments were goinng to be lower so there wasnt any need in making any payments until it was approved. 3 Monthes went by and I was getting wrried because they were still dumbstruck about the awrds letter and slow playing everything and sending me to one agent to another over and over and over again. Each time Id have to repeat myself over and over and over again! well, 3 monthes.. I had enough for 1 1/12 payment saved to cover what I thought was going to be the new payment. They wouldnt accept it. and told me I was in default.. I confronted them about what they had been saying over and over about not sending in a payment and they said " they didnt know what to tell me other than I bwetter have all the money sent in within 12vdays or they were going to send it on to foreclosure. The phone calls went on and on...all hours of the day and night. Theyd use 1 800 numbers for the first call then theyd call right after. I have an idea. The phone calls always says they are monitored and recorded for quality purposes... Wonder how we could get those calls to prove everything we say is truth! We need to obtain those recordings for OUR QUALITY AND SERVICE TO BE USED AGAINST THEM! Any suggestions on how we can obtain thier records?
 9th of Nov, 2012 by   th!sman 0 Votes
CA push you around if they sniff you don't know your rights. So before you engage them to make any arrangement Google these and become an informed consumer.
1-what to do when you are contacted by a collections agency.
2-your rights under federal laws FDCPA and FCRA
3-Validation of debt (VOD), cease and desist (C&D), CMRRR
4-Your state's Statute of Limitations (SOL) on debt.
5-post your questions at debtorboards dot com if things get thick
 28th of Nov, 2012 by   Roseanne Jordan Largent 0 Votes
CHECK THIS SITE OUT FOLKS! THIS MAY BE OF INTEREST TO EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN WRONGED BY ANY MORTGAGE COMPNY OR BANK LENDER! WORTH THE READ! This may be a solution to the problems! God may be taking care of us all without even knowing it..

press release

Oct. 25, 2012, 2:09 p.m. EDT

Major Banks, Governmental Officials and Their Comrade Capitalists Targets of Spire Law Group, LLP's Racketeering and Money Laundering Lawsuit Seeking Return of $43 Trillion to the United States Treasury

NEW YORK, Oct. 25, 2012 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ -- Spire Law Group, LLP's national home owners' lawsuit, pending in the venue where the "Banksters" control their $43 trillion racketeering scheme (New York) - known as the largest money laundering and racketeering lawsuit in United States History and identifying $43 trillion ($43, 000, 000, 000, 000.00) of laundered money by the "Banksters" and their U.S. racketeering partners and joint venturers - now pinpoints the identities of the key racketeering partners of the "Banksters" located in the highest offices of government and acting for their own self-interests.

In connection with the federal lawsuit now impending in the United States District Court in Brooklyn, New York (Case No. 12-cv-04269-JBW-RML) - involving, among other things, a request that the District Court enjoin all mortgage foreclosures by the Banksters nationwide, unless and until the entire $43 trillion is repaid to a court-appointed receiver - Plaintiffs now establish the location of the $43 trillion ($43, 000, 000, 000, 000.00) of laundered money in a racketeering enterprise participated in by the following individuals (without limitation): Attorney General Holder acting in his individual capacity, Assistant Attorney General Tony West, the brother in law of Defendant California Attorney General Kamala Harris (both acting in their individual capacities), Jon Corzine (former New Jersey Governor), Robert Rubin (former Treasury Secretary and Bankster), Timothy Geitner, Treasury Secretary (acting in his individual capacity), Vikram Pandit (recently resigned and disgraced Chairman of the Board of Citigroup), Valerie Jarrett (a Senior White House Advisor), Anita Dunn (a former "communications director" for the Obama Administration), Robert Bauer (husband of Anita Dunn and Chief Legal Counsel for the Obama Re-election Campaign), as well as the "Banksters" themselves, and their affiliates and conduits. The lawsuit alleges serial violations of the United States Patriot Act, the Policy of Embargo Against Iran and Countries Hostile to the Foreign Policy of the United States, and the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (commonly known as the RICO statute) and other State and Federal laws.

In the District Court lawsuit, Spire Law Group, LLP -- on behalf of home owner across the Country and New York taxpayers, as well as under other taxpayer recompense laws -- has expanded its mass tort action into federal court in Brooklyn, New York, seeking to halt all foreclosures nationwide pending the return of the $43 trillion ($43, 000, 000, 000.00) by the "Banksters" and their co-conspirators, seeking an audit of the Fed and audits of all the "bailout programs" by an independent receiver such as Neil Barofsky, former Inspector General of the TARP program who has stated that none of the TARP money and other "bailout money" advanced from the Treasury has ever been repaid despite protestations to the contrary by the Defendants as well as similar protestations by President Obama and the Obama Administration both publicly on national television and more privately to the United States Congress. Because the Obama Administration has failed to pursue any of the "Banksters" criminally, and indeed is actively borrowing monies for Mr. Obama's campaign from these same "Banksters" to finance its political aspirations, the national group of plaintiff home owners has been forced to now expand its lawsuit to include racketeering, money laundering and intentional violations of the Iranian Nations Sanctions and Embargo Act by the national banks included among the "Bankster" Defendants.

The complaint - which has now been fully served on thousands of the "Banksters and their Co-Conspirators" - makes it irrefutable that the epicenter of this laundering and racketeering enterprise has been and continues to be Wall Street and continues to involve the very "Banksters" located there who have repeatedly asked in the past to be "bailed out" and to be "bailed out" in the future.

The Havens for the money laundering schemes - and certain of the names and places of these entities - are located in such venues as Switzerland, the Isle of Man, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Cypress and entities controlled by governments adverse to the interests of the United States Sanctions and Embargo Act against Iran, and are also identified in both the United Nations and the U.S. Senate's recent reports on international money laundering. Many of these entities have already been personally served with summons and process of the complaint during the last six months. It is now beyond dispute that, while the Obama Administration was publicly encouraging loan modifications for home owners by "Banksters", it was privately ratifying the formation of these shell companies in violation of the United States Patriot Act, and State and Federal law. The case further alleges that through these obscure foreign companies, Bank of America, J.P. Morgan, Wells Fargo Bank, Citibank, Citigroup, One West Bank, and numerous other federally chartered banks stole trillions of dollars of home owners' and taxpayers' money during the last decade and then laundered it through offshore companies.

This District Court Complaint - maintained by Spire Law Group, LLP -- is the only lawsuit in the world listing as Defendants the Banksters, let alone serving all of such Banksters with legal process and therefore forcing them to finally answer the charges in court. Neither the Securities and Exchange Commission, nor the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, nor the Office of the Attorney General, nor any State Attorney General has sued the Banksters and thereby legally chased them worldwide to recover-back the $43 trillion ($43, 000, 000, 000, 000.00) and other lawful damages, injunctive relief and other legal remedies.

James N. Fiedler, Managing Partner of Spire Law Group, LLP, stated: "It is hard for me to believe as a 47-year lawyer that our nation's guardians have been unwilling to stop this theft. Spire Law Group, LLP stands for the elimination of corruption and implementation of lawful strategies, and that is what we're doing here. Spire Law Group, LLP's charter is to not allow such corruption to go unanswered."

Comments were requested from the Attorney Generals' offices in NY, CA, NV, NH, OH, MA and the White House, but no comment was provided.

About Spire Law Group

Spire Law Group, LLP is a national law firm whose motto is "the public should be protected -- at all costs -- from corruption in whatever form it presents itself." The Firm is comprised of lawyers nationally with more than 250-years of experience in a span of matters ranging from representing large corporations and wealthy individuals, to also representing the masses. The Firm is at the front lines litigating against government officials, banks, defunct loan pools, and now the very offshore entities where the corruption was enabled and perpetrated.

Contact: James N. Fiedler877-438-8766 http://spire-law.com

SOURCE Spire Law Group, LLP

Copyright (C) 2012 PR Newswire. All rights reserved
 2nd of Sep, 2013 by   rallyagainstnationstar 0 Votes
NationStar Mortgage is Horrible!!! It is so bad that I started a blog about it so people can recognize just how bad this company is. The blog is as follows: (http://rallyagainstnationstarmtg.blogspot.com/ )

This blog is really just a bit of information for other people who are dealing with the very incompetent NationStar Mortgage. However, I don't even know where to begin. We have been dealing with NationStar Mortgage for a VERY LONG time and every day we get more and more frustrated. Through this so called "Obama Plan" homeowners who were upside down on their home could do a modification. This initially was something we thought would be a no-brainer. Our home is worth far less than what we owe on it. We thought we would send in what was requested of us but it has not been that easy. Each week NationStar Mortgage comes up with another excuse on why they cannot help us do a modification.

The first thing NationStar Mortgage told us was they could not help us because we were never behind on our mortgage. We were advised to become three months delinquent and then they could help us. We have never been late on any payments so we really felt we should not do this. NationStar Mortgage pretty much told us they could not help us unless we became late. Despite the fact we did not want to do this they made us feel like it was our only option. We decided to get three months behind (against our better judgment) so NationStar Mortgage could help us. But this did not go as we expected. In turn, it made things worse. After the three months we tried to start making payments but NationStar would not accept them. They mailed back every check we sent stating they would not accept our payment unless it was paid in full. Within one week of us receiving our first check back, we received a letter from an attorney stating they were starting the foreclosure process. Once again, we tried sending in our payment. In turn, it was mailed back to us with the same letter...we needed to pay all or nothing. I have never heard of anyone not accepting payments. We had to borrow money from family to pay the entire three months plus the two months we tried to pay them just to stop the foreclosure. NationStar is now trying to make us pay for their attorney fees. Seriously!!

The lack of educated people at NationStar is completely disturbing. Every time we tried to contact NationStar we would get the same run-around. We have never been able to speak with the same person despite the fact that we are supposed to have one point of contact. This supposed one point of contact is always too busy to speak with us and when voice mails are left they are never returned.

This has got to be the worst company. Have you ever heard the term "the right hand doesn't know what the left is doing?" That is NationStar Mortgage. No one knows what the others are doing. One person will say we are "being reviewed" while another states we don't have all the necessary paperwork. We have a huge stack of paperwork that has been sent their way and yet it is always something. I honestly do not know how this company can stay in business. I know some are reading this thinking "so what". But this is our lives and our family home. Our home is very important to us and this so-called company is trying to take what we have worked so hard to obtain.

I could go on and on about how NationStar Mortgage is not a company you want to deal with. If you have a story regarding NationStar, we would love hear it. We have reported them and sent in information to The Better Business Bureau. We would hate to see other families have to deal with what we are going through.

I would urge anyone who is thinking about trying to refinance or do any business with NationStar to think twice. You will regret it. If you don't believe me, visit the Consumer Affairs website at

http://www.consumeraffairs.com/finance/nationstar_mortgage.html . There are many more stories just like ours. NationStar Mortgage is not a company that is helping people, they are hurting them. Families just like yours.
 26th of Mar, 2014 by   galie 0 Votes
Please file a complaint with Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and your State Attorney's Office. I just had my mortgage reduce to the original amount after Nationstar increase it by $120.00 for escrow that I am responsible to pay myself. After many months and trying to make them correct and them telling me no. I was tired of calling and form reading a complaint I wrote to the consumer financial protection Bureau and
everything was corrected within three weeks.

Dollar Rent a Car Hidden Fee Scam