National Prize Register

Prize letter

blackburn, England, Greater Manchester
United Kingdom
Phone: 0905 005 1810
Is this a true compeny as thay are asking me to phone them at a £1. 50 per min on the phone at that rate i need help over this can you trace them down and deal wih them
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United Kingdom Complaint category Scam Contests
Was the above complaint useful?
More National Prize Register Complaints & Reviews
National Prize Register - Fraud [1]

13th of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes
This is to inform you that we received an e-mail in which it was declared that we got a prize. All the no.s were given by Yahoo/msn lottery Board.
We want to confirm that it's true or not

Company Information
The Msn/Yahoo Lottery Incorporation
PO Box 1010, Liverpool
L70 1NL, United Kingdom
 19th of Mar, 2009 by    0 Votes
ive receved a letter from npr and dont know if to trust it, at the end of the day especialy with the creid crunch im do i dont i, but you dont get anything in this life for nothing whats the catch ?????????
 3rd of Jul, 2009 by    0 Votes
Are they a scam??
 3rd of Jul, 2009 by    0 Votes
Ive recieved a letter telling me that i have won a significant prize??? I have never register with any prize give away so i feel as if im wasting my time writing this because i know that you dont get something for free but the human brain keeps proding me in the back of the head and saying "you could have had a big win there and you`ve missed out".So could any one put my mind at rest and tell me ITS A SCAM.Thank you.
 10th of Jul, 2009 by    0 Votes
Hi Chris and to anyone reading this message.

Yes indeed this is a scam. I also received two letters from The National Prize Register, stating that the top prize of £10, 000 had yet to be claimed.

A tip to follow, is to read the letter very carefully and look out for grammatical errors and stay clear of 090 numbers.

If it's too good to be true, then it's not true.
Don't get scammed mate. Put your money to better use.

Regards Winston
 13th of Feb, 2014 by    0 Votes
 13th of May, 2014 by    0 Votes
hi i iwant to know if tru the sweepstakes facts because i recib the laters that iwont one milion
 15th of Oct, 2014 by    0 Votes
National Prize Register is now operating out of the U.S. They sent me a letter dated 10/7/14 stating "Pending Award Payments" with total amount reported now scheduled for payment: $1, 800, 000.00 if I replay by deadline in effect: October 20th, 2014. However, because we did not receive the required $19.95 payment along with your Authorization, directives delivery to you for the $1, 800, 000.00 in prizes has been temporarily suspended. ..."Why not take a moment and make out a check payable for $19.95 to the "NPR" right now? Simply put it in the envelope provided along with your Urgent Reply Form attached below, and mail it back to our offices today if at all possible.
Smells like a SCAM to me. So, I agree, PLEASE read both sides of the letter which lets you know something is wrong with this letter.
 13th of Nov, 2014 by    0 Votes
Yes absolutely a SCAM! The difference in mine is that it actualy has an address from the United states, or comes from 212-35 42nd Avenue #610704 Bayside, NY 11361. But the $19.95 that they want me to send to them for my pending and on hold $1, 800, 000.00 wants me to send it to "processing dept" @ 25 Route 111 #1428 Smithtown, NY 11781. THEY USED THE EXACT SAME WORDS WITH ME AND I TOTALLY KNOW IT'S A SCAM BECAUSE THIS ALL STARTED TO HAPPEN TO ME WHEN I HAVE OR MY CREDIT CARD INFO AND ADDRESS TO SOME COMPANY AND ONE I CANCELD THAT CARD THEY STARTED TO MAIL ME THIS LETTERS ALWAYS WANTING THE PROCESSING FEEOF $20
 14th of Nov, 2014 by    0 Votes
There is no such organization called the federal investigation office located in the UK . The women is in fact an advance fee scammer located in Africa who will steal your money and identity, any contact with this criminal should be avoided.
 21st of Nov, 2014 by    0 Votes
Its lyk dez guyz are luking for stinking brains to fool yet its not loss to us . really it can b free lotto playing on our minds but all in all. we have room in the jail
 21st of Nov, 2014 by    0 Votes
do u know guys .. that even wen we complain their board has no one to defend it
 13th of Mar, 2015 by    0 Votes
what's odd and peculiar to me is that they say I have won $1, 800, 000.00 and that they say they will send it to me immediately... So yes, I read the reverse side of the notification and it indeed stated "YOU HAVE NOT WON ANY MONEY OR PRIZE"... My assessment would be that if I won the money, then why should I pay $20 to have it sent to me? I can be happy with $1, 799, 980.00, just take the fee out of my SO CALLED winnings, right? This is nothing short of a scam and this is unfair to people who tend to raise false hope in this sort of deception...
 11th of Jun, 2015 by    0 Votes
I agree i also had gotten a letter form them, it is all a scam !, , those are very selfish people that want to take money from hard working people, , , , i got a list of witch i'm going to put down right now, here is there names - - - - - - national prize register also known as npr, pri air, american sweepstakes publishers, financial reporting services, wynfel advisory services also known as was, north american award center also known as naac, international award payment center rappaport hiltner crenshaw also known as rhc, and macari thomas associates aso known as mta's.
I could tell you that i received a letter from every last of them, they are a bunch of low lives, that should be locked up for these scams. Do not send any money to these people !!!
 16th of Jun, 2015 by    0 Votes
Yes. I agree. These people need to be stoped. I got one from rappaport, hiltner&crenshaw;pmb 375, 26 railroad ave, babylon, ny, 11702. And one from npr - department of records;212 - 35 42nd avenue, #610704, bayside, ny, 11361. Both on the same day. They need to be stopped!!One of them had a postmark the other does not. I am reporting them to the attorney general. I know people doing time in jail for less. And these people are ripping off many people and they cannot be stopped, ? Really? Watch this. Im going to do more than stop them, they are going down. I know exactly what to do. . . Fat chance they get out of this! This is perfect. Set them up to step right into my play of doomsday! Hello. . . Goodby. . . Tata. . . See you all there after its over. . . Peace
 14th of Jul, 2015 by    0 Votes
I agree, have just received a letter marked "urgent attention". It is from NPR or National Prize Registry at 212-35 42nd Avenue #610704 Bayside NY. 11361. They want a mere $19.95, this is such a scam. I am unsure if this Federal Administration is doing anything to protect its citizens. I would be very surprised if they did so, don't seem to be interested in benefitting Americans.

Good Luck MALJV
 12th of Sep, 2015 by    0 Votes
Hi my name is lisa I get a letter from all of them as well npr stated it's my second chance not everyone get one please send 19.95 I've sent money before even to the phycis.everybody won't something before they give you anything churches before you get prayer what's really going on just don't no who to trust no more are what's real

Contact Us