logo

Germanwings Airlines-
Discriminatory mistreatment at Stuttgart airport
3. (8 mins ago)
Beachwood Success Method
Fraud - deducted money without permission
4. (10 mins ago)

Damaged Goods

iPoolGroup
Florida
nationalpoolwholesalers.com
I ordered 3 items totaling up over $4, 000. One of the items was a spillover spa. When their 3 party delivery company tried to deliver the items the spa didn't fit out the back of the truck, so they took all items back. Over 2 months later I finally got them to re-deliver the items on a truck that could handle the delivery. When I got the spa off the truck and into the garage I noticed the other 2 items that I purchased were sitting in water inside the spa. The boxes were destroyed so I immediately called National Pool Wholesalers and after speaking with several people I finally got the person that handles these situations on the phone and emailed him pictures. That was 2 months ago. They are still going back and forth with the shipping company that delivered the items wanting them to put in a claim on the shipment. Getting resistence from them, they have not made good on the items yet. All together I purchased these items in March and we are now in June and with all the problems from the initial delivery attempt and now damaged items, they still have not made good and have never even tried to offer anything for the screw up and incovienence. I have been patient, but seems like they are not willing to ship me out 2 new items, not damaged. I finally opened the boxes to find things still wet and sent them more pictures, but still nothing. Not even a call back. I call pretty much everyday and to get a manager on the phone is like pulling teeth and they NEVER call back or handle the issue at hand. I bought these items from them and they should honor that and replace them. Not string me along 4 months later. I have now called my credit card to disbute the charge, but in the end until that is resolved, I have to wait without products that work. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE! THEY WILL NOT HONOR IT, OR RESPOND TO ANY PROBLEMS YOU MAY HAVE WITH THE ITEMS!!!
Comments United States Pool & Bath Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

How to Invest in Options