logo

Kirby Vacuums
Kirby sales tactics solution
2. (6 mins ago)
DVDpearl
They tell fake promises and excuses
3. (28 mins ago)
Bad ad careless people

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

National Debt Relief Group, Brooklyn, New York Complaints & Reviews - National Debt Relief is a sham company, used to be Lifeguard Financial

National Debt Relief Group Contacts & Informations

2502 86 Street
Brooklyn, New York
Phone: (888) 703-4948
nationalrelief.com
The National Debt Relief Group is a sham company based in Brooklyn, NY. They used to be Lifeguard Financial, but closed up due to the all the complaints they were receiving. For a short time, they were SafeTrust Financial(a couple of weeks or so?), and for some reason that didn't work out. Now they're back with a fancy new website, and some worthless accreditations. If you're unfamiliar with Lifeguard Financial, just do a google search on them, and you'll see a myriad of complaints.

As I said earlier, they might call you and boast to you about their "accreditations", which are meaningless. Sorry folks, but not even the BBB is to be trusted. To become an accredited member of the BBB, all you have to do is pay a fee. Don't believe me? Check out these two articles-http://www.thebluesmokeband.com/bbb.php and http://articles.latimes.com/2009/jan/21/business/fi-lazarus21?pg=1 You might also be told of something called TASC. TASC is not a government run organization, and the owner of the company has his own debt settlement company, while the President of TASC is also the CEO of Debt Settlement America, a company which was subpoenaed by the Attorney General Of New York. Do you really expect these guys to hold one of their own accountable? Besides, to become an "accredited" member of TASC, all you have to is pay a fee.

Lifeguard Financial is now the National Debt Relief Group. Their new headquarters are at 2502 86 Street, Brooklyn NY 11214. There are also additional offices located at 714 3rd Ave, Brooklyn NY, and 263 52 Street, Brooklyn NY. The new website is www.nationalrelief.com They've set up shop not too long ago, and unopened boxes can still be seen at the 86 St location, which was formerly a Sprint office.

I was an employee there until I found that these guys were crooks. Sensitive information was seen lying around the office, such as credit reports. The office located at 263 52 Street Brooklyn, NY is in a shady, run-down building in a desolate area of Brooklyn. The office at 714 3rd Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11232 isn't much better. The scripts were given out in the office had a name crossed out, and later i found out why. It used to say Lifeguard Financial! How did I know? These guys actually left some Lifeguard Financial manuals lying around the office, and it was from there that I compared the two scripts. That is what also lead me to investigating the company. From there, I found a myriad of complaints about Lifeguard, and people asking, "where did they go?" Well, the answer is clear now, folks. These vampires have moved, and when the heat turns up in a few months, the process will just repeat itself.

The debt settlement industry is very dirty. There is no regulation whatsoever. You have people who are unlicensed giving out financial advice. I've even heard that there are minors working for them at one of their offices, however I cannot prove the validity of that allegation. But what I do know is that you can all of this on your own. When we were trained, one of the rebuttals was that if someone asks why they should use NDRG instead of doing it themselves, was that the creditors won't work with individuals, or that because NDRG brings the creditors so much business, that they'll give the NDRG the best rates. This is a lie! I've spoken with many people who told me they saved 40-50% by working directly with the creditors. All you would have to do is use the same methods the same debt settlement companies use, which is falling behind your payments and telling your creditors that you're undergoing severe financial hardship. This works best once the account goes into collections, which is between 120 and 180(or 210) days. So many people have defaulted on their cards, and these guys are worried, and will gladly take something instead of nothing, with the something being anywhere from 30-60%. There are also several websites out there with information that can you assist you on how to settle your debts on your own.

There will probably be a few people who will come here and say that the two companies are not the same, but do a google maps search RIGHT NOW.As of December 9, 2009, when you do a Google Maps search of 263 52nd Street, Brooklyn NY, and you will see that it STILL says lifeguard financial under businesses listed. The same goes for 714 3rd Ave, Brooklyn NY. These guys are also affiliated with a law firm, FBL Associates, located in Fort Lauderdale. I don't know how long their partnership has been, but I've heard that they're taking care of all matters related to Lifeguard Financial.

How long will this be tolerated? When will someone take action? The entire debt settlement industry is unregulated, which allows scumbags like these to run wild.

Comments United States Business & Finances
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

10th of Dec, 2009 by   Adam123 0 Votes
I work for this Company, National Debt Relief Group. I have been with them for quite a while. Some of their affiliates / branches used to work for Lifeguard. The two companies are not related, and National Debt Relief Group is not Lifeguard Financial. National Debt Relief Group is actually very well ran, and I have been in the debt settlement business for many years. Not too many companies are TASC and USOBA, and its difficult to become a memeber with them, they check us all the time, we get audits from them, and from internal company management. I really like it, we really help consumers all the time. The entire company is like that, so I have no idea what you are talking about..

You statements are not true, maybe you didn't really work here, or maybe you work for some affiliate somewhere.. but not the main company.
 10th of Dec, 2009 by   Beware101 0 Votes
Your affiliates used to be under Lifeguard and now they are under NDRG? So you're admitting that you have known scammers working on your behalf? Do you even realize what you just said?

IAPDA and USOBA mean nothing. You guys were part of those organizations when you were Lifeguard, so what's your point? And how have you been with a company for a "long time", when that same company opened their doors in October, 2009? TASC also means nothing. David Leuthold is one of the founders, yet he is the owner of a debt settlement company, Century Negotiations Inc. The current President of TASC is Chris Kesterson, who is also CEO of Debt Settlement America, a company which was subpoenaed by the Attorney General of New York. You can argue this all you want, but these are facts, and I'll let the worried consumers see for themselves. Just click on the two links below, and if they don't work, just copy and paste it into the browser

www.tascsite.org
www.consumeraffairs.com/news04/2009/05/ny_debt.html

Why do the checks say Lifeguard? Why is it still Lifeguard on Google, and why does it say Safetrust in the training module? You forgot to leave that out, and I've uploaded it for everyone to see. I've posted parts of the training module, and I can the post the rest if you like. Please look at the 3rd page of rebuttals, and you will see the Safetrust name.

I don't work for any affiliates. If I did, would i be giving consumers tips on how to settle debts on their own?

Debt settlement is a dirty industry with no regulation. You're better off trying to negotiate on your own, and creditors won't give a debt settlement company better rates, regardless of what you hear from these scammers. Check the article below for more details. If you cannot click on the link, just copy and paste the site address into your address bar.

Take a look at what the New York Attorney General has to say about the debt settlement industry below

www.NYDebtHelp.com/debt_settlement_companies.html

Read more about these guys on the site below

10th of Dec, 2009 by   Adam123 0 Votes
I will proceed to address your statements one by one with facts, as you requested, so that you yourself can make the next posting correcting yourself and retracting your statements. It is truly my goal to make you a believer in debt settlement and our company, because if our biggest adversary will become our advocate, there is no better accomplishment.

We do not say we are affiliated with Experian. Experian markets very limited data, which companies use to market or telemarketer to prospective consumers various products and or services. Only people that are not on the DNC will possibly receive these calls. Consumers that wish not to receive these phone calls, place themselves on the DNC list with the National Do Not Call Registry at www.donotcall.gov, customers that ask us to take them off the list, not only get taken of our list right away, but we ask the customer if they would like us to help them add themselves to the National list, and we do that for them. Whenever we are asked what we have to do with Experian, the customer is explained exactly that. I think like you say “most reasonable people would agree "that there is no fraud in that at all. Majority of our business is referrals from past clients and inbound calls from our promotion and public relations. A lot of our clients email us, our website is very helpful and is full of useful tools and information that people read and learn from- www.nationalrelief.com -

I never meant to insult you, and it would be my pleasure to apologize to you if you were to attempt to take off the inaccurate statements you made. David Leuthold is the founder of TASC, and the fact that he has his own debt settlement company is true. But he does not make any regulations as you seem to think. The regulations are made by various government bodies, and TASC is NOT the government. They are the Association of Settlement Companies. TASC ensures that its members comply with best practices in the industry and comply with federal regulations that are in place. TASC has no power to make or enforce federal regulations, just its own. And to become a member of TASC, which we are proud to be, we needed to comply with their disclosure requirements and numerous other matters. They check us regularly and so does USOBA. You say USOBA means nothing; you cannot become a member by simply paying a fee. If your contract with the consumer does not have proper disclosures, you will never be allowed to become a member. Furthermore all of our debt specialists get shopped to make sure that the contract and the disclosures are always properly explained to the customer over the phone. Both TASC and USOBA do shops, which mean they call pretending to be a customer to test us. That is another reason why we are proud to be a member of TASC and USOBA.

With respect to Debt Settlement America, with whom we have no relationship and the fact that the AG subpoenaed them and 13 other companies in NY means nothing. Our opinion, and that of many different qualified and respectable attorney’s in field, is that this is nothing more than a fact finding expedition. The AG’s office has the following statement: “Our mission is clear: to hold unscrupulous businesses accountable". Our position is that we do support the AG’s office and that any business, regardless of industry, should be held responsible for unethical and unscrupulous business practices. We are NOT one of those companies.

If you look at tascsite.org you will find how much debt is being settled for consumers by debt settlement companies, it is staggering. Debt Settlement is really helping people’s lives. Debt is a very serious matter, and should not be left for consumers to deal with on their own. That's how they get in trouble in the first place. It’s always better to let professionals do what they do best. Why don't you read this article, where a person is suing a debt collector because her husband died of heart failure due to the collection calls.

Being a member of the BBB means that your complaints will be posted and monitored, your office is checked and you cannot be working from any undisclosed locations. All the principles and licenses are transparent. It tells you how long the company has been in business, it’s very important to have a BBB rating, but I know excellent companies that do not bother with the BBB. So even though we are a member and we work with companies that have excellent ratings on the BBB being a member in good standing is not necessary. However if you are bad company you will not be able to have a good rating, period.

The two locations that you mention are not debt settlement companies; they are sales offices, origination and enrollment centers. Lifeguard and SafeTrust did not close up shop, they were purchased by a law firm, and they are settling millions and millions of dollars of debt per month.
These two offices used to enroll clients to Lifeguard, now they are working with us. But we are a totally different company. The scripts are different, the procedures are different and so are the policies and guidelines.

Employee turnover is the same as any other company or industry, we offer people the opportunity for employment, if they find that the industry is not for them, or they lack the skills or the knowhow, they don't stay. We either fire them or they quit. Employees always get paid; we have never had a complaint. It’s a false statement that "we cheat people out of money", “and we do the same to employees”. It’s simply a lie. Everyone works here to put food on their families table, and to help other people in debt manage their budget and pay for their necessities. It’s not fair to make these false statements. If you worked for an affiliate of ours, and you did not report some kind of issue to corporate, and you feel that you are owed money please contact us at info@nationalrelief.com.

The Debt Settlement industry does have regulations. The FTC (Federal Trade Commission), the Attorney General's Office and state/federal laws. It is not recommended for consumers to do debt settlement on their own. People do attempt to but it's like going to court to with representation from an attorney. Can you do it yourself? Yes. Is it a good idea? - NO! You won't get the professional advice, you won’t get the consumer advocacy network's advice on the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act and you will have to deal with creditors harassing calls and letters yourself. Large debt settlement companies do settlements all the time with all the same creditors, they know how the process works much better than the individual consumer, plus creditors have negotiators assigned to deal specifically with debt settlement companies. These are just the facts

We protect and help consumers against the debt collection industry that is obviously out of control.

Check out this reference article below.

“The FTC said it receives more complaints about debt collectors than any other industry. Complaints are also filed directly with attorneys general in all 50 states, which can open state investigations. Of the 45, 000 complaints received by the FTC in 2009, the agency opened one investigation.”

"Scare tactics work. They've worked for years. That's how the mafia made so much money. That's how these mafia-like tactics result in so much money. People are scared, " he said.
Howard says one of his other clients had this message waiting on the answering machine:
"You're a piece of s---. That's why you turned your phone off. Mother f-----.
"You haven't heard the last of me. But if it takes me a year or takes me two, believe me, I will find you. You better move. But if you move, you better move to California, 'cause I do travel. And I like traveling. Goodbye."
And then there was this one:
"When I see you. I'm gonna f--- you up. I want my money, and I want it now. I hate people who lie to me and abuse my company. ... If you bring my money back, you don't have to worry about me, just disregard my message."

That's who you need to worry about. This is a real problem, that's why debt settlement professionals protect, help and educate the consumers. .

I hope you now understand that it's not really a good idea to do it yourself, and that we are an ethical and legitimate company that brings value to consumers and never had an unhappy customer. - visit us at www.nationalrelief.com or email us at info@nationalrelief.com

If there would be a complaint in the future with anything regarding our company please email it to info@nationalrelief.com and I assure you it will always be addressed and resolved immediately.
 10th of Dec, 2009 by   Beware101 0 Votes
All you proved is that debt collection is a dirty industry that needs more regulation, but what does that have to do with anything?

Adam, are you the owner of the company, or are you just an employee? Check out the rebuttal from here, and compare to this one- /URL removed/ They're nearly identical, and yes I was also the one who filed the complaint on that site.

I never said that you didn't pay people. I just said the checks were short, which makes you guys cheaters. You can argue this all you want, but online it just ends up looking like "he say, she say" business. The other things I have posted however, are undisputable

You guys have more than one script. I posted the script that was in the training module as of November 2009, but there is another one floating around the offices. I don't have a copy of that, but it's nearly identical to the Lifeguard script, since you still had those lying around the office.

You guys are now in control of Safetrust and Lifeguard's former offices? So as I said, you admit to having scammers under you? If you guys are really so ethical, and truly cared about your image, why would you even associate with such people? And, why do the checks say Lifeguard, and why is the Safetrust name listed in the training module, which is posted here for everyone to see. Any lame excuses trying to explain this one?

Who advises against working directly with creditors? Can you come up with JUST ONE reliable website that advises against working with creditors, that is not affiliated with the debt settlement industry? I will post two links that advise AGAINST working with debt settlement companies.

www.NYDebtHelp.com/debt_settlement_companies.html

You weren't one of the companies that were subpoenaed because you weren't doing anything at the time. Debt Settlement America was one of the companies that was subpoenaed, and they are also a part of TASC, so what does that say about them? Those companies all had myriads of complaints, and that's the reason why they were investigated. You guys also forgot to mention that Attorney General Cuomo called debt settlement a "rogue industry"

TASC means nothing. USOBA means nothing. They're not goverment-run organizations, so they cannot be trusted. And if USOBA is so great, why did Lifeguard rip so many people off? The same goes for TASC, and Debt Settlement America. I mentioned this in my last post. The SEC needs to get involved ASAP, because this is ridiculous.

Again, you mention the BBB, but they aren't even reliable. This was addressed in the first post. So many of the things you have said have already been addressed. Just read my posts, and check out the links/documents that I provided, which speak for themselves. I have posted links/documents with all of my claims, from unbiased references, while you haven't been able to do the same. All you've provided is slick corporate lingo.
 14th of Dec, 2009 by   LKaos -1 Votes
LOL @ slick corporate lingo. Forget arguing with this moron, he/she doesn't understand anything. It's not even a former customer, just a disgruntled ex-employee who couldn't close a door. Let me make this real simple...

The offices you went to ARE NOT CORPORATE OFFICES!! They are merely sales branches. One used to be a branch of Lifeguard Financial. That corporate office recently was bought out by attorneys and switched it's name to Safetrust. The fact that they have complaints has nothing to do with National Debt Relief.

The branch you went to obviously didn't like being a branch of Lifeguard so they became licensed to enroll clients through National Debt Relief. Maybe the customer service is better, maybe they pay more, who knows? But the two companies are completely seperate. I've been in this industry for years, Lifeguard's corporate office is in Ft. Lauderdale, FL and still continues to settle debts. NDRG is in New York.

Your argument makes no sense. It's as if you went to Mortgage Broker's office and saw files that were submitted to Chase. Then they trained you on closing loans with Citi. Now their office is a scam office because they're sending files elsewhere???

If you don't like debt settlement companies then don't work for one and don't enroll into a debt settlement program. But to sit here and bash companies that are helping consumers eliminate their debt is ridiculous.
 15th of Dec, 2009 by   Beware101 +1 Votes
Take note on the professionalism of their employees. Instead of acting in a civil manner, this guy resorts to childish name-calling.

You guys have contradicted yourselves, and that’s a fact. Originally you said you had nothing to do with Lifeguard, but then you saw that there was no way around the Google Maps evidence so you came up with a lame excuse. As I said, everything I’ve posted here, with documents and links, speaks for itself. I’ve also realized that you fixed the 52nd street location. There’s a little disclaimer next to the name that tells you the business is no longer there. However, it still says Lifeguard at 714 3rd Ave, as of 12/15/09

All the training is done at the 86 Street location(“headquarters”), which is where I went. That is where we were “certified” and given the training module. ALL of the employees there were sent one of the former “sales offices”. So don’t imply that I’ve never been to the headquarters.

Nice try, but try explaining why the checks still say Lifeguard, and why the training module has the name Safetrust in it. And please stop making the company seem bigger than it is. Your headquarters are in a small building in a working-class neighborhood. There are a bunch of females there that process new employees and are probably your customer service arm. Then you have a bunch of guys speaking loudly in Russian. There aren’t people smiling in suits contrary to your phony website photo. Nothing more, nothing less. Do not try to make your company look like a giant conglomerate.

The only thing your corporate headquarters did was “train” employees, and have a bunch of girls that answer calls. You said you have no idea why they left Lifeguard, but you know exactly why.

My argument makes no sense, although National Debt Relief Group first opened their doors in October, and Lifeguard stopped cold-calling in September. Although the checks still said Lifeguard. Although the module still says Safetrust. Although the head of marketing, Allan Neyman, used to be the branch manager at one of the Lifeguard Financial offices? Although one of the Lifeguard websites, it lists the “corportate” number of NDRG as their client services number- http://www.lgf123.com/ContactUs.aspx Another sloppy mistake on your part

Wow, what a terrible analogy! You’re comparing companies that have been around for over a hundred years, to yours which does its best to remain hidden. Locations in desolate areas, with no signs whatsoever to signify your presence. Sorry, but I’ve always known a Citi or Chase location when I’ve seen one, and they don’t go searching for clients over the phone. And as I said, you guys admit having to known scammers under your roof, and that’s all that really matters. All you have to do is just google Lifeguard Financial, and that’ll tell you everything you need to know about them.

So now you call your branches, sales offices? Wow. So where were the original NDRG offices? And why doesn’t Lifeguard/Safetrust do anymore cold-calling, which is the origin of ALL of your clients. You know why “they left”. Lifeguard/Safetrust was no longer useful, so you decided to start clean. NDRG STARTED CALLING PEOPLE IN OCTOBER, and LG/ST ended around the same time. There are also no more job postings fort those companies anymore. Will you provide any silly analogies this time? I’m done with this. This back and forth is starting to get trivial, and all my posts speak for themselves. Nearly everything was addressed in my other posts, so I longer need to post here any longer. The consumers can just read and compare, and make an informed decision from there.
 15th of Dec, 2009 by   L-Kaos -1 Votes
This is pointless lol. I'm not going to argue because I don't work for NDRG so I don't care to defend them. However I do work in the debt settlement industry and I actually came on here to see the complaint so I could have some ammunition in case one my clients wanted to go with this company. But this isn't a legitimate complaint that I was looking for. This is not a customer who was unhappy with their service. That type of complaint is actually nowhere to be found which IS surprising. All this is, is a disgruntled employee who just happened to be interviewed at a branch that got licensed with a different company. And since you saw the pitch from the old company, you think you're onto something lol. It's hilarious.

Branches switching over to a different company isn't anything new. I have friends who ran offices under one company. Once they found a better deal, they switch to a Lifeguard...Or an NDRG...Or one of the thousands of other companies that are out there and enroll their clients with them. Big deal. Give me something I can work with here. Everyone knows Lifeguard is a shady company out of Ft. Lauderdale, I've been to their offices in Las Olas and actually wanted to run my office under them. Unfortunately I found out their customer service sucks so I went somewhere else. An actual attorney network that can settle debts in all 50 states. But NDRG is an entirely different company, do some REAL research wiseguy. Find out who the corporations are under. Any similar principals?? No? Then it's obvious the office you went to in NY recently became an affiliate for them because, just like me, they realized that doing business with Lifeguard sucks.

Good for them, hope NDRG does well for them.
 15th of Dec, 2009 by   Beware101 +1 Votes
I said that I wouldn't post here again, but I've decided to come out of retirement for a brief moment.

Of course, it's pointless. Obviously, you have trouble with reading comprehension. Try reading my statements again.

Yes, from a "different competitor". Sure. A different competitor that defends a rival so fiercely. You even had to create an account to respond, not defending the industy, but the company, which you seem to know a lot about. Honestly, it doesn't matter who you're affiliated with, the facts are the facts

However, you've never explained why the training manual still has the Safetrust name, or why NDRG checks still say Lifeguard. There's more that's not even posted here, and won't be posted here, but you can continue.

Sales branches switch all the time. Yeah, once the heat turns up, and the the former company suddenly disappears. Makes sense for a dirty industry such as yours. You left out however, that the NDRG is a tight-knit group and nearly all of the former Lifeguard people have positions in the company. Sorry, but your argument is weak, and just ignores everything that I've wrote

Why can't anyone provide any articles from credible sources not affiliated with the debt settlement industry, that support enrolling in a debt settlement program?

There are no complaints because the company hasn't been around that long. There were hardly any complaints for Lifeguard in March or April of this year.

Lifeguard stops calling people around September, and NDRG pops up in October. Many of the former employees then become part of the NDRG. All of Lifeguard's offices cease to exist, and some them decide to "become sale branches" of the NDRG because of better rates or customer service( trying hard not to laugh). Again, whatever you say.
 20th of Dec, 2009 by   MrDayDreamer +1 Votes
I'M GONNA WRITE MY COMPLAINT IN ALL CAPS JUST TO GET MY POINT ACROSS.

NATIONAL DEBT RELIEF GROUP IS LIFEGUARD. I USED TO WORK FOR THEM BRIEFLY AND MY CHECKS--WHICH WOULD BOUNCE--SAYS LIFEGUARD FINANCIAL. NDRG IS SIMPLY A DISGUISE TO FOOL THE PUBLIC. DON'T GET WRONG, THE DEBT SETTLEMENT INDUSTRY HAS SOME DECENT COMPANIES, BUT NDRG ISN'T ONE. THE RUN THEIR OPERATION LIKE A CRACK HOUSE. THERE'S LITTLE ORGANIZATION OR TRUST BETWEEN THE MANAGERS AND EMPLOYEES. THE OFFICE IS SETUP IN MAKESHIFT FASHION. THE MANAGERS WOULD SMOKE INSIDE THE OFFICE, WHICH IS A ILLEGAL AND UNHEALTHY. LASTLY, THEY CHEAT THEIR EMPLOYEES WHICH BY SHORT CHANGING THEIR PAY AND GIVING THEM BOUNCING CHECKS.

WHAT I WROTE ABOVE WERE MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE FROM INSIDE THE OFFICE. AS FOR THE OUTSIDE, WE ALREADY KNOW THAT THEY LIE ABOUT NOT BEING LIFEGUARD. MOREOVER, THE LIE ABUT THEIR CREDENTIALS. THEIR SO-CALLED "A+" RATING WITH THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU ONLY APPLIES TO THE AFFILIATE BACK OFFICE, CENTURY NEGOTIATIONS INC. (CNI). NDRG USES ANOTHER COMPANY'S CREDITS TO MARKET THEMSELVES. THAT'S JUST DOWNRIGHT DECEITFUL!!!

THE BOTTOMLINE, AS A PERSON FAMILIAR WITH NDRG, I STRONGLY ADVISE AGAINST THEM.
 21st of Dec, 2009 by   John Guali -1 Votes
AS A PERSON VERY VERYT FAMILIAR WITH NDRG, I STRONGLY RECOMMEND THEM.
 21st of Dec, 2009 by   John Guali -1 Votes
MY UNCLE COMPLETED THE PROGRAM, ONE OF THE SENIOR PEOPLE HELPED HIM. I WORK FOR THEM NOW. I KNOW THE COMPANY. THEY ARE VERY GOOD AND VERY MUCH KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING.

THEY ARE NOT LIFEGUARD I DID MY RESEARCH AND SPOKE TO THE SENIOR PEOPLE THERE. ITS A TOTALLY DIFFERENT COMPANY. AND I LIKE THEM VERY MUCH.
PLEASE STOP WRITING THIS NOT TRUE STUFF ABOUT THEM. I HAVE ASKED TO SEE SETTLEMENTS RECENTLY AFTER READING THIS, AND THEY SHOWED ME A TON OF HISTORIC RECORDS OF SETTLEMENTS, MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF DOLLARS SAVED FOR PEOPLE IN HARDSHIP. I DONT CARE WHAT YOU SAY, BUT I RECOMMEND THEM VERY MUCH. THATS IS. THERE IS NOT POINT TO TALK ABOUT IT. YOU HAVE YOUR IDEAS, AND THERE IS THE TRUTH.
 8th of Jan, 2010 by   dave johnston +1 Votes
 8th of Jan, 2010 by   dave johnston +1 Votes
i am a PI and i can almost gurantee you by the way L koas and adam123 writes that they are the same person. so i went in and did a little reserch that none of you can prpbably do and figured out that both those comments where written from the same ip address. and adam if you disagree (how does boca raton fl sound to u?). kinda scary huh? stop your b.s on here before i leak all your dirty little secrets. you dont want that and you have no idea how much i already know about all your companies.
 13th of Jan, 2010 by   NDRG EMPLOYEE -1 Votes
I work for NDRG and can say with absolute certainty that NDRG has no affiliation with lifeguard/safetrust financial. NDRG is tasc affiliated lifeguard is not we are affiliated with CNI which is in Pennsyvania. and LNOA in california. neither of those negotiating teams is affiliated with lifeguard/safetrust either. As for claims about buying a rating with the BBB or tasc BUZZZZZZ wrong. yes you pay for membership but must pass standards through auditing to be accredited and ratings are based on complaints and how they are addressed. So I am sorry to bust the lie bubble but GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!
 27th of Jan, 2010 by   don't get brain fucked! +1 Votes
This is all very amusing...lol, I worked for the Russian Bastards for about a year before they even thought of branching out to debt relief. I can tell you first handed, that they are nothing but a scam. They WILL boast about their "accreditations", which are meaningless. They used to have an office @ Emmons avenue in Brooklyn, NY and then expanded a bit on 86th st. Whether it's short-changing their employees, ( who one of I know was a minor at the time of her employment) to extending sprints' customers contracts with refurbished crap phones..they are nothing but liars, and thieves.
Anyone wondering why "Lifeguard Financial" is no longer offering debt settlement in New York and many other states now that we're onto them?? DUH. It's only a matter of time before "National Debt Relief Group" becomes a shitstain of complaint boards found on google.
 10th of Feb, 2010 by   Jonathan Smatthey 0 Votes
I have found today a News agency who has recently done an investigation against this company, Please see the full article and news real:

The National Debt Relief Group sales office GHS Solutions was currently investigated for the mailer program and Debt Settlement offer.

GHS Solutions is a sales office on behalf of National Debt Releif Group in Brooklyn, NY GHS Debt Solutions, 4733 W. Atlantic Ave - Ste 3, Delray Beach, Florida 33445

They sell this offer under the National Debt Relief Group and are also a member of the
TASC - THE ASSOCIATION OF SETTLEMENT COMPANIES.

OKLAHOMA CITY -- Consumer credit counselors are trying to warn metro residents about a debt letter arriving in the mail.
The letter says it's from the National Debt Relief Program. Some say it looks like it's from the government, but it's really from a company trying to make money off people in debt.
Jennifer Wallis works at Consumer Credit Counseling Service of Central Oklahoma, and she's always on the lookout for consumer scams.
"That's the problem I have, is tricking people into a program that's going to damage their credit, " Wallis said.
Learn more about the Consumer Credit Counseling Service of Central Oklahoma.
That's exactly what Jennifer said a letter her client received is trying to do. It claims that "under the National Debt Relief Program" people can reduce "monthly debt payments by up to 50 percent." It goes on to say "Oklahoma records" show the person receiving the letter qualifies.
"I think the letter is misleading because it looks like something that would be from a government agency, " Wallis said.
But the letter is not from the government, in the fine print at the bottom, the letter reads the message is from "GHS Solutions, " a debt settlement company. The company has 44 complaints filed against it with the Better Business Bureau.
"They've gotten more than their fair share of complaints for not doing exactly what they're supposed to be doing, " said Bob Manista with the Oklahoma City Better Business Bureau.
Jennifer Wallis said debt settlement companies can destroy your credit, land you in the middle of a lawsuit or cause tax problems. She's frustrated with how GHS Solutions solicits clients, and warns consumers to do your homework before signing up.
"People are struggling in debt. They're struggling to keep their jobs. They're struggling to pay their bills and kicking someone when they're down is absolutely despicable to me, " Wallis said.
NEWS 9 called GHS solutions in Florida, but the owners never returned the call.
The Better Business Bureau also said if there are government programs available, you don't need to pay a company to find out about them.

This company is making many people suffer more then actually helping them. Someone needs to stop this so called government program from doing all of this.
Reply With Quote
 10th of Feb, 2010 by   Jonathan Smatthey 0 Votes
I have looked into there associations that they are currently apart of/

TASC- The Association of Settlement Companies:
If anyone would like to become a member of TASC in order to be (Accredited) it cost only
$500 Per Month and you become a big debt settlement company as well.

This is a trade association that cost money, They do not screen there member companies.

USOBA- United States Organizations For Bankruptcy Altenatives
If anyone would like to become a member of the USOBA (Accredited) it cost only $300 Per Month and you become a big settlement company as well.

If anyone would like to know how exactly TASC and USOBA so called (audits) National Debt Relief Group you can contact both associations directly and ask if they have so called (Audited) National Debt Relief Group!!!

TASC- Tel: 1-(888) -657-8272
USOBA- Tel: 1(877) 768-7622 or info@usoba.org

National Relief Group has a D Score with the BBB not B+

National Relief has a D Score with the BBB not B+
 10th of Feb, 2010 by   Jonathan Smatthey 0 Votes
National Relief Group is a sales office for Century Negotiations Inc (CNI)

Which now has a F rating with the BBB and I personally am not surprised given there affiliation with
National Relief Group.