logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

2. (13 mins ago)
Gcspecials.com
I got scammed because legitimate plant sellers state the height of the plants they will deliver to a customer
3. (30 mins ago)
Fake Job Consultancy

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

National Congress of Employers, New York, New York Complaints & Reviews - CUSTOMER (non) SERVICE

National Congress of Employers Contacts & Informations

National Congress of Employers

Posted:    Ex NCE Client

CUSTOMER (non) SERVICE

National Congress of Employers NCE
New York, New York
Phone: 516-355-9098
I was warned ny my insurance company that cancelling my policy through my old broker the NCE would be difficult. They asked that I send them copies of everything I emailed and let them know where I was in the process so they could keep an eye on it because they often have issues with them complying in a timely fashion.

I called many times and didn't get calls back. Asking for termination forms and help.
I was also transferred to the wrong desks multiple times and disconnected more than once.
When I did get a real person she was short and insisted that THEY ALWAYS RETURN CALLS, which would be contrary to my experience as well as the opposite of "the customer is always right". I wonder why i would call back repeatedly and say I needed to speak with someone if I HAD been called back as the "ALWAYS " do.

I began emailing with the billing dept which was helpful. I received an email that our policy was cancelled which means I can begin my policy elsewhere ( same company just removing them as brokers)

Then I had to speak with Shanyn 516-35509098 ext 201. She I'm pretty sure is the nasty woman I originally spoke with and is by far the poorest customer service person I have ever spoken with.
She was nasty, and spoke with a 13 year old attitude, made no effort to hide her distaste for me or perform her job.
Considering the recording says that we were "monitored for quality assurance" she may be looking for work soon. A gas station perhaps? Her level of education, her social graces ( or lack there of) and her slamming down of the phone during our conversation was a pretty clear look into why the process has taken so long and why when you google the NCE you get complaint boards as your primary pages.

I would suggest spending your money elsewhere, or doing as I am, getting the same coverage for the same or better price and removing nasty little girls like Shanyn from your health insurance process.
Comments United States Health & Life Insurance
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More National Congress of Employers complaints
National Congress of Employers - Discontinuance of Coverage

Comments

24th of May, 2011 by   mmmal 0 Votes
I have had this National Congress of Employers Insurance Since 1-1-2011, and they are automatically deducting $334.00 per month from my bank account. I have been to a few different Doctors, and I paid the doctors $30.00 Co-Pay each time I go to the doctors. Until Now I have not received any Statements Of Benefits from any of the doctor visits. I called the claims department in Garden City NY, and the told me They had all of the claims, but They had not Paid any of them. I asked why Not, and the reply was they just got all of the claims April 28, and that they are allowed one month to pay them . How is it possible to receive all the claims on the 28th of April, if these claims are comming from different doctors. I don't beleive this for one second. I think I am a victim of fraud.

Success University Fraud