logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Myhabit.com
recvd item similar but different than pictured
2. (1 mins ago)

DEFECTIVE ITEM

NAAPTOL
India
naaptol.com
Sir I purchased one mobile from NAAPTOL by telemarketing by seeing advertisement in paper in (i.e Times of India, DNA and Hindustan times). After one week I got a telephone call from NAAPTOL, said that I have been selected to get a lucky prize( i.e a sandiago poloclub wrist watch). Then I contacted customer care of NAAPTOL and came to know that, to get that wrist I have to pay shipping charge Rs. 500/-. I agreed to get the wrist watch and to pay the shipping charge. I got the wrist watch on 28/02/2010 having order no.185819. One day suddenly the watch felled down from my wrist. By seeing thoroughly it was observed that, the coupling of strap to the watch was broken and also by falling the dial was got so many scratch. The watch is having 06 months warranty. I have contacted so many times to NAAPTOL customer care and also sending repeated e-mails. But failed to get any reply.

Finally I came to conclusion that, NAAPTOL is cheating to customer.
PLZ. help me to get repaired.
Comments India Telemarketing
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

15th of Apr, 2010 by   L.SAHOO 0 Votes
it is a true compliant. They are not taking care of customers.Only trying to sell defective items to customer and making foolish, cheating to customer
 5th of May, 2011 by   sewing machine not working 0 Votes
Dear sir/madam,
Last month i bought a Mini Silai Machine Combo from Naaptol.Com after seeing an ad in newspaper. My Naaptol.com Order No. 1598261 dtd. 7/4/2011. I got the product and a few days later i found that the Sewing Machine was not in satisfactory level, and its not working. Because of this I suffered a lott. I complained a lot of times to the Naaptol customer care. Naaptol.com Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.We would request you to visit your nearest Blue Dart office and send the whole product to the below mentioned address:C.N.Corporation,
A/b b/wing, Star Manor Apt, Anand Road, Near Ruhia Hall, Malad (West), Mumbai- 400064.Also, provide the centralized A/c # 113260. Mode: DP to the logistics. You dont have to pay any courier charges for the same. Kindly mention your Order # [1598261] sending it back on a piece of paper in the parcel.
Please help us with the AWB # after sending the product.You will surely get the replaced product within 7 to 10 working days from the day we receive the product back, they promised they will get back me soon.But they didn’t given any response. Since then I am trying to contact Naaptol.com Every customer of Naaptol.com is facing the same problem. I would like to request you to kindly take a action against the firm (i.e. Naaptol.com) which they given in the News Paper is -09223451000/09223452000. This firm is continously cheating the public with their fraud Advertisement and wrong products.I recived your mail message then i went to the nearest BLUE DART COURIER but they are not taking the your product { Mini Silai Machine Combo }. The Blue Dart Courier people say that they want your company instructions letter and Mail Message them. The waranty period is also coming to end, I have Mailed Messages you many times but there is no reply from you sir. you have given some CENTRALIZED A/C NO:113260, MODE " D P " and ORDER NO: 1598261 on dated 07-04-2011. so plz replace me a new product or refund me the total amount Rs:2300=00.
I humbly request you to kindly some take immediate necessary action as early as possible.
I want take a strict action against the firm so that they should rectify my problem immediately.

Thanking you sir,
yours sincerely,
K. KALPANA SREE,
Mobi No 7207763175 & 7207763176.
E Mail: [email]rajashekar_kovangala@rediffmail.com
ADDRESS:-
H No 3-5-125/4/2, Rd No 7, Krishna Nagar, H B Colony, Moula-Ali, HYDERABAD – 500040 ( A P ).
 1st of Jul, 2011 by   16 gb spypen 0 Votes
do not return refund
 2nd of Jul, 2011 by   Daniel.C 0 Votes
Dear Customer,

We regret for the inconvenience caused, Kindly accept our sincere apologies.

We would request you to kindly help us with your correct order # and contact details.

Be assured you will receive a positive response from our end.

You can also reach us @ 9223580000 or can write us at feedback@naaptol.com or support@naaptol.com

Thanks and Regards,

Customer Care,
Naaptol Online shopping Pvt Ltd.
 2nd of Aug, 2011 by   komalsharma 0 Votes
I purchased a spy pen video camera vide order No.300868, but they have sent a defective piece to me. When I complained, they gave me a address( somewhere in Hyderabad) to courier the same. I sent the item via courier but they have not replied at all. Again and again I complained to the authority of NAAPTOL but it goes in vain. At last I realised that this is a fraud organisation and we should not trust. I forgotten the amount (Rs.1749) and decided to never go with such fraud telephonic shopping / e-shopping.
-Komal Sharma, Mobile No.9937328581, email- ks113523@rediffmail.com
Address: MMTC Limited, Kalinga Road, Barbil-758035, Dist.Keonjhar (Odisha) India.

You Survived Tsa Now Welcome to Baggage Claim Hell