logo

reliance net connect
Deactivate Service of Postpaid
3. (9 mins ago)
Australian Wine Index
boiler room wine investment scam
4. (19 mins ago)
White Cliffs Hair Studio
Disgusting Service and False Promises
5. (30 mins ago)
Lumera
Their terms and conditions are fake

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

mylife@mail.mylife.com Complaints & Reviews - stealing money from my account

mylife@mail.mylife.com Contacts & Informations

mylife@mail.mylife.com

Posted:    mila palisoc

stealing money from my account

personal complain
France
milapalisoc@live.com
when i receive my bank report i saw that this website had stolen money from my account.this kind of website should not be allowed.even the people who are on their website are scammers.
i hope that this matter be under investigation.

mylife@mail.mylife.com

Comments France Credit Cards
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

13th of Oct, 2010 by   georgekerster 0 Votes
Your site has been unblocked.
Please resend your message.
Thank you.
 13th of Oct, 2010 by   georgekerster 0 Votes
please resend your message.
 13th of Oct, 2010 by   georgekerster 0 Votes
Your address has been unblocked.
Plrase resend your messags.
simplyink_@assiduous.info

Your site has been Unblocked.
Please resend your message.
GeorgeKerster
geoker@lafn.od
nikkifranko@comcast.net
Your address has been unblocked.
Pleade resend your message.
Thank you.
 17th of Oct, 2010 by   mila palisoc 0 Votes
THIS PERSON IS A SCAMMER FROM MY LIFE.COM
HIS NAME HE GAVE IS TONI ALMEIDA.AND HE SAID HE IS FROM LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA.
THIS IS A REPORT FROM MILAGROS PALISOC
I HOPE YOU WILL PUBLISH HIM TOO ON YOUR COMPLAINTS BOARD.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
 7th of Dec, 2010 by   cheroke2735 0 Votes
I, too, got cheated. I agreed to a charge of 11.95 and instead was charged 71.70. If I can help in any way to get this cleared up and my money back in my account, please let me know.
 10th of Jan, 2011 by   lillian gross 0 Votes
my computer is hard to pull-up "any" hotmail/e-mail service.so i have to cancel {anytime} rather than pay for a service i rarely use .my family has no problem{s} but they don't use MYLIFE so I thank you for your effort.sincerely, LILLIAN GROSS
 10th of Jan, 2011 by   lillian gross 0 Votes
same as above!
 18th of Jun, 2013 by   Laverne O. Ferdon 0 Votes
www.mylife.com has told me in the past that Michelle was trying to contact me which I have found to be full of lies. You see a few years back, Elizabeth took Michelle (My Daughter) to Manchester, CT to live far from me. I did a bad thing when I signed adoption papers to have a man who married Liz and adopt Michelle. When www.mylife.com contacted me that Michelle was trying to get ahold of me, I couldn't believe it and I wrote to her at the last known address that I had for Michelle. I even sent her a print out of the page that mylife.com sent to me and she never wrote to me so I knew it was an upsetting but expected heartbreak. You see Michelle is my daughter thru my blood and I still love her even though she hates my guts and will not listen to reason. She is now married to what I believe a lawyer so she is being well taken care of & that attorney should know that there are 2 sides to every story and so far she has only heard her mothers side of the story. She will have to answer to the big judge someday soon and he is now here on Earth.
 20th of Jan, 2014 by   one mad mama 0 Votes
I am receiving so many "guess who is looking up your info.." from MYLIFE..thru all my emails and the name isnt even mine.. I dont even know how they got my info. I've never even been to that site.. I checked once and the ages and last names were a joke... they need to stop harassing me cause this is bull****!!
 20th of Jan, 2014 by   Laverne O. Ferdon 0 Votes
My son I believe is jealous of my wife and I with our credit score being much higher then his that he figured out a plan to steal from our checking account using accounts that he filled out applications using my name but his address and also "Bill Me Later" along with "Pay Pal." He some how bled almost $1, 000 with the help of "Bill Me Later" with monthly withdrawals from out checking account from Feb. of 3013 thru June of 2013. In the month of June, 2013, I happened to notice two withdrawals of $100.00 each and asked my wife about the withdrawals and she didn't know so we took the matter to the bank and since it was within the time period, they ordered the funds to be reversed to our account and we started checking our account back to Feb. when the withdrawals started. We contacted "Bill Me Later" & they denied that they did anything wrong & refused to refund the money of $779.00. We/I sent them proof that we collected over time and still they will not refund our money. We contacted an attorney and was told that it would cost us more then the amount that we would be getting back.

Bluetooth Scam