Bank withdrawal

My name is Paulette beatty My bank account had a withdrawal from it and I would like for my money to be return to it asap because I did not give prommisson for this withdrawal of $108.56. If not my lawyer would be contacting you within the next couple of days which would no later than Tuesday of next week, June 1st, 2010.
So please take care of this matter before than. I thank you now in advanace.

Paulette beatty
Complaint comments Comments (3) Complaint country United States Complaint category Government Grants
Was the above complaint useful?

30th of Apr, 2010 by    0 Votes

mygrants.com - cancelation
grants resources

wanted to cancel but all i could get on either phone number was a website. so they took out 58.61 out of my acount. still can't get through to anyone and would like to find out how to get my money back before they take out more money. got any ideals how to do that?
 4th of May, 2010 by    0 Votes
Contact your bank and Dispute the Charge, since you never received any of the Promised
Material yet cash was removed or charged to your card and account. You may have to have that card cancelled and receive a new card with new card #. We are going thru the same thing right now.
 27th of May, 2010 by    0 Votes
Why are you writing to this site about a matter which you should address to the site and/or your bank? Your bank can fix this for free. Contacting a lawyer (or making an empty threat to do so) over $100 is a waste of your time and will cost you more than what they took out in the first place.

In the future, stop falling for "something for nothing" sales pitches.

Contact Us