logo

Scam

MyColonRemedy
Phone: 888-820-2656
This is a total scam!
I also could not cancel thru the information given by the company.

I repeatedly called their number for days. I got the number to ring thru twice. Both times I was automatically placed on hold and promptly disconnected after 30 mins. Even the contact information they are required to give the credit card copmpany is invalid.

Fortunately for me, my credit card company has great customer service! I opened an online dispute to contest any charges by this company. I followed it up by calling my credit card customer service phone number. They asked a few simple questions and then put a block on the specifically designated company.

My advice is to start a paper trail as soon as possible! As soon as you think you may be involved in a scam.
I hope this helps! Good Luck!
Comments United States Diet Products
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

28th of Nov, 2008 by   melanie garst 0 Votes
I have been trying to call and cancel as well and to no avail. What name do I give my bank so maybe they can block these companies? I have recieived the colon therapy but not the acai pill. I didn't realize how much they would cost and am trying to cancel them both. Thank you.
 15th of Dec, 2008 by   jpetray 0 Votes
I would not recommend this product to anyone. They debit your credit card or bank account with out your permission. I have been unable to contact them by phone, and can not get them to reply email. The only way to cancel is to notify your bank or credit card company.

Also I never received the product. They just debited my account.

I strongly advise anyone interested in this product to sent a money order. Do not give these people your banking or credit card information.

I hesitate in calling any business a scam, but this one sure shows all of the characteristics. Any respectable business would provide their customers with a contact number. The contact number provided by these people can not be accessed. Please read other complaints, and yes the number is the same, 1-888-820-2656.

Samsung Mobile Unpacked - CTIA 2011 Conference Highlights