phone# given not available

I placed a trial order on 11/5/08.
I was calling the phone# given, 888-820-2656 to cancel the order but I can't get through. The company is in Florida. I received an email from noreply@ebizprogram.com on 11/11/08 stating that my order was shipped on this day. I don't know if I will get the product so to play safe, I am seeking your help and maybe you could find out if the company who provides the product is legit.
GIC Shipping Dept.
134 NW 16th St. Suite1
Boca Raton, FL 33432
Complaint comments Comments (19) Complaint country United States Complaint category Diet Products
Was the above complaint useful?

13th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
I tried to place an order today. I used one credit card, but it said I would have to use another one, since it would not except the one I was using. I have excellent credit but tried another card. Still the same result. Actually I am glad that it would not take since I see this as a sign that this is not the company nor the product that I should be using!!!
 14th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
I have tried to call the phone number given to me (888-820-2656) to cancel my order and it is not a good number. I would be proud it wouldn't take your credit card... I do not want any of these products and will call whom ever necessary to get my order cancelled.
 14th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes

MyColonRemedy - Scam
Phone: 888-820-2656

This is a total scam!
I also could not cancel thru the information given by the company.

I repeatedly called their number for days. I got the number to ring thru twice. Both times I was automatically placed on hold and promptly disconnected after 30 mins. Even the contact information they are required to give the credit card copmpany is invalid.

Fortunately for me, my credit card company has great customer service! I opened an online dispute to contest any charges by this company. I followed it up by calling my credit card customer service phone number. They asked a few simple questions and then put a block on the specifically designated company.

My advice is to start a paper trail as soon as possible! As soon as you think you may be involved in a scam.
I hope this helps! Good Luck!
 17th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
I got an email today saying my order was shipped. I have been trying to cancel this ever since the trial 15 days.. I have four phone numbers and none of them work. I have cancelled my card and turned this over to my bank.
 18th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
I have been trying to get thru to this comapny to cancel ColonRX ($84.79 to be billed every month) for 5 days now & HOURS spent on the phone hitting redial. When I did get thru on day 4 after 25 min. of waiting for a person, they told me I couldnt because my husband placed the order & he has to cancel even though I had ALL his info. This being day 5 I have spent over 1 1/2 hours playing the redial game with the 888-820-2656 AND the number that showed up on my creditcard of "Cleanse - V 866-3200038 Fl". My husband can't afford to spend this much time trying to get thru to them when he's at work.BUYER BEWARE!! I am going to contact the Better Business Bureau AND the Attorney General if I do not get this issue resolved. Oh, they also stated that you can ONLY cancel by telephone...I think they must have one phone & keep it off the hook. Don't bother calling the operator to check the line, they can't do anything about toll-free numbers.
 21st of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
big scam!!! I ordered on 11/7/08 still not recieved looking on bank statement have not been charged as of yet. I'm still on hold it's been 30 min now?
 22nd of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
I am having trouble with this company as well. Again, buyer beware!
 24th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
Can someone tell what the name of the company is that is charging to your cards so that I can put a block on them. I too have ordered both, not received the acai and yet to see the charge but if I can stop it before it comes, I'm all for it.
 28th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
Help! What do we do? I am having the same problem. I did recieve my order but there was no information on it. I had no idea it was going to charge my card $80+ a month. I want to cancel but don't know how!!! I have only recieved the colon remedy not the acai as well.
 28th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
I have been trying to call and cancel as well and to no avail. What name do I give my bank so maybe they can block these companies? I have recieived the colon therapy but not the acai pill. I didn't realize how much they would cost and am trying to cancel them both. Thank you.
 1st of Dec, 2008 by    0 Votes
noreply@ebizprogram.com has not returned any emails I've sent to cancel, as for their phone # 1-866-938-4832 does NOT go through...I want to cancel this, tried immediatly after receiving trial offer, was sent more product and am sure I am going to be charged some ludicrous amount of money for a bogus product!!!
 1st of Dec, 2008 by    0 Votes
 2nd of Dec, 2008 by    0 Votes
OK I am also one that fell for this, I have received the "Free" shipment and now I see all this I am really worried. Does anyone have an answer? I would appreciate the help. Jerri
 4th of Dec, 2008 by    0 Votes
I do not usually get taken in by these things but it came up on another site that I trusted! What have I gotten into!.! Should I call my credit card company
 4th of Dec, 2008 by    0 Votes
I also placed the order. My credit card has not been charged yet! But I plan to put a block on it. Has for the Acai, I did get that product only to discover that I was billed $79.95 with reoccuring monthly payments and membership into another organization for $29.95 billed monthly. I was able to cancel the membership and after 45 minutes on hold was able to get a refund on the acai monthly billing, though I am waiting 7-14 days for that to happen. I'll let you know if it does.
Buyer beware! Read that fine print in the terms and conditions.
For people who are generaklly inetersted in colon cleansing products I would recommend the Colonix by Dr. Natura. It is pricey, but it works! I tried it last year and was very happy with the results. AND NO MONTHLY BILLING!!!
 15th of Dec, 2008 by    0 Votes
I would not recommend this product to anyone. They debit your credit card or bank account with out your permission. I have been unable to contact them by phone, and can not get them to reply email. The only way to cancel is to notify your bank or credit card company.

Also I never received the product. They just debited my account.

I strongly advise anyone interested in this product to sent a money order. Do not give these people your banking or credit card information.

I hesitate in calling any business a scam, but this one sure shows all of the characteristics. Any respectable business would provide their customers with a contact number. The contact number provided by these people can not be accessed. Please read other complaints, and yes the number is the same, 1-888-820-2656.
 20th of Dec, 2008 by    0 Votes
noreply@ebizprogram.com hasnot rmailed me nor the number is no good. I have contacted my bank has anyone come up with a good number they have taken out of my account twice now
 1st of Jan, 2009 by    0 Votes
I order mycolonremedy pills, all I had to pay was the $5.95 shipping fee. I placed my order 11/18/08 and didn't receive the product until 12-18-08. I tried the pills and they made me sick. I have tried to call the 1-800-820-2656 which is perpetually BUSY. I tried to e-mail the co. and received no reply. I just received a new charge on my card for 79.98 and it seems from the conversation I had with my credit card co. that this company {used loosely} can keep charging me. {ongoing charge?} Never was a problem dispusting a charge before... I feel I have been robbed without the hand gun. I will stop using this credit card unless I receive credit returned to my credit card. Is there no alternative to stopping these hucksters????? really angry
 3rd of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes

MyColonRemedy - did not order product
Cuyahoga Falls

Dear Sirs,

I did not give you permission to charge my account, nor have I ordered your product. DO NOT charge my account for any product of yours, as your company is a BIG BIG rip off.

Joanne Woods