logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
Wyzant.com
They are a horrible company and I urge any who wish to tutor not to bother with these scam artists
2. (23 mins ago)
Leor Skin Care
They started to steal from us
3. (1 hr 0 mins ago)
Odesk
Financial Account has been suspended PERMANENTLY
4. (1 hr 1 mins ago)
National Tax Experts/ IRS Tax Doctor
Scam/ Fraud
5. (1 hr 4 mins ago)
Cheapjerseys.us
Do not order from this site

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted: 2013-04-14 by    mostl

order never sent

MY ONLINE PORTRAITS
myonlineportraits.com
After going to Walmart's Picture Me Portrait Studio to have photographs of my granddaughter taken, I placed an online order from On Line Portraits for several more portraits in December 2012 and then again after another setting in March of 2013. This is the online company Walmart's Picture Me Portrait Studio referred me to. I was told all photographs taken at Walmart's Picture Me Portrait Studio are available here for 90 days. After placing the order and paying, I never received the photographs. There is no phone number provided and my emails go unanswered.
Comments United States Photo Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More MY ONLINE PORTRAITS complaints
MY ONLINE PORTRAITS - Didn't get portraits

Comments

14th of Apr, 2013 by   Brenda* 0 Votes
1-888-742-6386

After April 18th you may be out of luck.
 14th of Apr, 2013 by   foxygrandma 0 Votes
The Picture Me Portrait Studios aren't and never have been WalMart's. The Portrait Studios are owned by a separate company, that is completely different from WalMart. All the photo studios did was rent space in the WalMart stores. The company that owns the portrait studio is in bankruptcy.
 18th of Apr, 2013 by   msbossy87 0 Votes
I just took my daughter's first Easter pictures and I went go pick them up my Wal-Mart they hand me the envelope and there are no pictures in it I am pissed and hurt because I spent over a $100 for the pictures. How do I go about getting in contact with these people do any of you know
 18th of Apr, 2013 by   tammy blankenship 0 Votes
we had pictures o our granddaughter made and we paid 371 for the pictures we would like to get the pictures if not we would like to
get the cd of the pictures and then refund our money for the rest we had them taken in Summersville wv on 3/29/13 and have
not received anything yet
 20th of Apr, 2013 by   MISTY MARTINEZ 0 Votes
I ALSO HAD MY DAUGHTERS FIRST PICTURES TAKEN AT PICTURE ME STUDIOS INSIDE WALMART, ON MARCH 28TH, WELL I WAITED 2 WEEKS, THEN ON APRIL 15 TH I WENT TO WALMART TO SEE IF THEY WERE IN AND ALL I SEEN WAS A SIGN SAYING THAT THEY SHUT DOWN, AND IF YOU NEED TO PICK UP PICTURES THEN SEND AN EMAIL OR CALL THIS NUMBER, WELL I'VE CALLED AND ALL I DO HOLD FOR A LONG TIME AND NO ONE ANSWER'S, I'VE SENT 2 EMAILS AND NO RESPONSE, THEY WERE ALREADY PAID FOR. SO I WAS TOLD AT WALMART THAT TO GO CHECK AT CUSTOMERS SERVICE AND SEE IF THEY HAVE THEM, WELL WHEN I WENT BACK TO WALMART ON APRIL 15TH I CHECKED AT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THEY DIDN'T HAVE THEM, SO THEY TOLD TO CHECK AGAIN ON APRIL 19TH CAUSE THEY WERE GETTING THEIR LAST SHIPMENT OF PICTURES ON THAT DAY SO I WENT BACK AND STILL NO PICTURES. WHAT MAKES ME MAD IS THOSE WERE MY DAUGHTERS FIRST PICTURES, AND ALSO TO IS THEY GO OUT OF BUSINESS AND DON'T LET NO ONE ABOUT, NOR ABOUT THEY'RE PICTURES, AND THEN THEY GIVE YOU A NUMBER TO CALL AND YOU CALL IT AND NOBODY ANSWERS IT, AND YOU SEND AN EMAIL AND NO RESPONSE.
 22nd of Apr, 2013 by   P H Simmons 0 Votes
Took my granddaughter to have Easter pictures taken, my daughter is in the Navy, so I did this for her. No pictures!!! Nothing to order online, the pictures were absolutely beautiful...What's going to happen to those pictures? There has to be a way for the people who did the setting to get the photos still!! This is crazy and its not right.
 23rd of Apr, 2013 by   nottahappycamper 0 Votes
A month before they sent out the email saying they were closed, i bought a $20 card w/ some free portraits supposed to be on the 3rd visit..etc & i was supposed to get pictures 1 time a month for a year. i did go 2 weeks after i bought the card & then when i was supposed to pick p my picks, i got the emal saying they closed. so i went to the walmart they were taken at & there was a sign for me to pick them up at the customer service center & they were there. later on, i decided to order from the myonlineportraits.com on april 6, 2013. i was supposed to be able to order until the april 18, 2013. i spent $64.01 on 4 8x10portraits & never got them. I went to the website to check on them & they have now closed & i called walmart & checked to see if they have them at the counter in customer service & they didn't. i was fine with them for several years until they suddenly did this makes me wonder if the owner had this planned from the begining because this is totally a SCAM in the end! can't even pull up any of the photos!
 27th of Apr, 2013 by   Unhappy Senior Mom 0 Votes
I'm withe everybody else on March 28the i had my seniors pictures taken. i was visiting in Ca. paid, had them personals and now No SENIOR PICTURES very upset ...also with Walmart because they have not made it easy to get a handle on precious moments for the family... have not tried to help all those who came to thee store withe trustworthiness to settle this issue...
Unhappy Senior MOM in Georgia
 27th of Apr, 2013 by   walsams 0 Votes
You should blame yourself for being so cheap and wanting something for free. If the pictures mean that much you should have went to a studio. Walmart only rented the space to them.
 6th of May, 2013 by   SOHOT 0 Votes
on easter me an my family went to take pictures at picture me portrails in walmart. they told use the pictures would be back on april 12th. ive been looking for my pictures ever sence. this makes no sences. i call the 1888 number an be on hold for 45 mins then they hang up on you. they should give use the beniffit of the dought an send the pictures to our house with a gift card an say sorry for the inconvects or something. i really wont my pictures.
 6th of May, 2013 by   foxygrandma 0 Votes
It isn't the Portrait Studios fault that they are closed-----it is the fault of the company that owns them. When a person/business is in bankruptcy court everything they have is tied up in court. Why would you want a gift card from a business that no longer exists? Have you checked with the customer service department at the store where the studio was located? Some people have been receiving their photos there or in the camera department. In the mean time learn how to capitalize, and spell.
 20th of May, 2014 by   Mayi 0 Votes
I never got my baby's first month picture. Since 2012 Because of them.

That was so stupid.