logo

STEVE ZARELLI
Inacurate Autograph Findings
4. (34 mins ago)
TOPSALE-EXPORT CO LTD
Don’t pay them - they are scammers
5. (36 mins ago)
Shell Vacations Club
Maintenance Fees

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

My Health Wealth And Happiness Complaints & Reviews - charged thrice for same product and not received confirmation from the company side

My Health Wealth And Happiness Contacts & Informations

My Health Wealth and Happiness
Milford, Connecticut
Phone: 203-672-0089
myhealthwealthandhappiness.com

I am BinduGanesan from India, i have been receiving mail from Bethea for 3 to 4 years . but this was the first time i order Birthstone Pendant & Earring Set in emerald for $29.95! from my credit card on
Friday, 10 September, 2010 2:55 AM. but i didn't receive the confirmation page, immediately i mail to bethea my mail as follows

Re: bindu, your FREE Gift is waiting for you...
Friday, 10 September, 2010 2:55 AM
"bindu ganesan" <binduganesan@yahoo.co.in>
View contact details
To:
"Bethea" <forBethea@myhealthwealthandhappiness.com>
Dear Bethea

i have place order for this gift of minejust few min before ie half hour the processing is happening still not received my confirmation page. how to go about this .please respond urgent.

Bindu

BUT I DIDNT RECEIVE ANY REPLY FROM BETHEA. BUT BEFORE I USE TO GET HER REPLY FOR MY MAILS FOR THIS TILL NOW NO REPLY. AGAIN I ORDERD THE SAME PRODUCT ON Monday, 13 September, 2010 12:30 AM. AGAIN SAME THING HAPPENED I DIDNT RECEIVE CONFIRMATION PAGE .

AS I HAVE DONE EARLIER IN MY 1ST ORDER, I AGAIN MAILED TO BETHEA, MY MAIL AS WAS

Re: bindu, your FREE Gift is waiting for you...
Monday, 13 September, 2010 12:50 AM
"bindu ganesan" <binduganesan@yahoo.co.in>
View contact details
To:
"Bethea" <forBethea@myhealthwealthandhappiness.com>
Dear Bethea

This mail was sent to you on 10th sep 2010 at 2.55am . this i ordered for the 1st time

i have place order for this gift just few min before ie half hour the processing is happening still not received my confirmation page. how to go about this .please respond urgent.

And to day that is 13rd sept 2010 at 12.30 am, again i placed my order 2nd time, again same thing is happening, that i havent received my confirmation page.

plz check this and and see that my credit card is not charged twice and i want to know whether my order processed is accepted or its not yet accepted.

Awaiting for your reply, urgent

regards
Bindu

STILL NO REPLY FOR THIS MAIL TOO. i really dont know what to say, i belived her but why is she not responding. but i received sms from my bank that 4 times bethea has taken the amount for the same product. i didnt receive any confirmation page so i cancelled the order . then how come you have taken the amount for 4 times. how is this problem of mine going to be solved. please bethea try to solve my problem. either take one payment of $29.95 as per your mail mentions. and rest 3 payment plz do return back. and for that 1 payment sent me my product of emerald pendant, earring set and your free birthstone if you feel so . as mentioned in your mail dated as below
bindu, your FREE Gift is waiting for you...
Saturday, 4 September, 2010 6:06 PM
This sender is DomainKeys verified
"Bethea" <Bethea@myhealthwealthandhappiness.com>
hoping for the reply .

regards

Comments India Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

14th of Sep, 2010 by   Bethea Jenner 0 Votes
Dear Bindu,

I am glad that you reported this ordering mishap, but I apologize that we weren't able to respond faster and that you were worried about your credit card being overcharged. I asked my customer service assistant to look up your account. It looks like you placed 4 orders. We have credited your account for 3 of the orders and have shipped out one order to you. So you can look forward to receiving it through the post, but it will take time to get to you in India.

We are not sure why you didn't receive a confirmation after you clicked on the submit button the first time you placed your order. It must have been a computer glitch. However, if something strange like that happens again, there is a telephone number located on the page where you submitted your credit card information. You could call us immediately. Or you can send us an email as you did, however it may take a day or two to respond.

We have sent you an email notifying you of all of this, and I hope you have received it. I hope you enjoy your Birthstone pendant and earring set.

Sincerely,

Bethea
 9th of Nov, 2010 by   Bindi Ganesan 0 Votes
i have launched my compliant regarding this in the month of sept 10th 2010. still i havent received my product, but i get mail saying that you product has despatched and since your a foreign country its taking time. todays is 10th os noc 2010. its exactly 3 months still i havent received my product but money alone is taken from my credit card for $29.95 .
please check this link and this is wt i have purchased . https://www2.myhealthwealthandhappiness.com/forecast/ordersx.asp?utm_campaign=&utm_source=&utm_medium=

i have attached the picture of the product too in this complaint form .. please help me out

for the same product they have taken money thrice, after my repeated launch of complain form in this complaint board finally i have got back my money that was swiped thrice. so i want you to help me in getting my product in a week or repaying back my money that was swiped for this product. i dont know why they do like this, this is really frustration. why this kind of people do business and cheat us . waiting for the positive result

3rd of Dec, 2010 by   Bindi Ganesan 0 Votes
still i have received my product but amount alone is been taken my from credit card and now its 10th of sept money have been taken from credit card today its dec 4th still my product has nt reached me . arent you people ashamed of your service, why do you cheat people. i need my money or the product has to reach me. what are you going to do, i have launched complaints to u thro mail, thro this site but till now no mail nor any steps has been taken. shame on you people
 25th of Jan, 2011 by   Cdevaney 0 Votes
Hi, I am in the same situation as the above person. I was told by Bethea that i would receive a cross of miracles at the start of December which i never did, i emailing her telling her i got nothing and would she please refund me, i got no reply but she did then take another amount of money from my credit card this time with no reason. I emailed again asking for a refund for both amounts. After these emails i received a letter today 25th Jan 2011, saying i should have received my gift and that on the 11th Feb she would take another amount from my card, i again emailed her telling her to remove me from these transactions . I have not had a reply... Can anyone help on this please ?
 3rd of May, 2012 by   Laetitia 0 Votes
Do whatever you can to get your money back - lodge a fraud notice with your bank to cease further payments to her pending investigation. They can then investigate and if they find she has acted in taking fraudulent payments no further monies will go to her and they will work to return what was taken fraudulently (no guarantee) but at least it stops her from taking more funds. Good luck.

America's Top Jobs in 2012