logo

Lavisa Infrastructures Ltd.
Real estae Fraud
2. (1 mins ago)
Efaucets.com
customer service and return policy
3. (6 mins ago)

Posted:    Arnold

Fraudulent charges

My Blue Dish
mybluedish.com
The installer put my dish on my roof on 5/28 and wired the house. I did not know I had to have my computer physically there so did not. The installer said I could just call him and he'd walk me through setting it up once the computer was there. A week later it was. I immediately called the installer and have been every day since -- he will NOT call me back. I called Wild Blue directly for help and keep getting either hung up on or not called back when promised I would be. I have been forwarded to several numbers to people who will supposedly help me but no one does (again, either not called back or hung up on). I’ve talked to my initial sales reps via phone and email – no response. I spoke to Blue’s accounting, tech support, billing and customer service reps – no one will call me back or help me when I get a person. They are hostile and treat me like I’ve done something wrong. When I addressed this with someone who told me she was from management, she said I can’t even cancel my account without forfeiting the $284 installation fee and being charged a 22 month contract cancellation penalty. I’m at my wits end. Absolutely no one will help me with this. Internet access at home is a requirement of my employment. I’m on the verge of losing my job over this.
Comments United States Satellite & Cable TV
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

5th of Dec, 2009 by   Paul Guerreiro 0 Votes
I had the service for less than one month and between the installation/usage/early termination I paid almost 500.00. 1st drama was because they need to install a poll in the backyard that cost extra 150.00, 2nd drama was the (Up to)1.5Mbps that never went over 1.1Mbps, last but not the least, when is bad weather forget it, the connection between the dish and the satellite is EASILY interrupted and you have no internet. But you know, they protect themselves on the contract, at the end of the day I just have a really bad impression and frustration, they have my 500.00. Too bad to be truth.
 22nd of Feb, 2012 by   rkmtt 0 Votes
Bardards like all serice contracts, they ship ur calls to India where all U hear is my age is dirty 2 and wife is dirty 2
 20th of Mar, 2012 by   heathepw 0 Votes
There is a great advantage to being debt free. The only debt I owe is my mortgage. So when I get screwed over like this guy I just don't pay the penalty fee. I've had to do this twice, once with a phone company and once with a rival satellite internet provider. When I didn't get the service they led me to believe I would have (and gave them every opportunity to make things right), I just quit paying. When they called all concerned and I told them about the pityful service and pityful customer service I had been dealing with they threatened me that if I didn't pay the cancellation penalty it would hurt my credit (like he had something on me). I told him I don't give a damn what you do, it will be a cold day in Hell before I pay a dime and I didn't. I told him I don't care what my credit score is because I don't borrow money. And guess what, I never paid a dime and nothing ever showed up on my credit report (I do the free yearly checks just for laughs). FYI, HughesNet is the same as this bunch, maybe worse.
 17th of Jul, 2012 by   charmainefromwa 0 Votes
looks like wildblue HUGHES, is changing their name to My BLUE Dish. like they have had such poor service they have to change their name, I know I am rooked into the CRAPPY contract. It is a shame that we have to be high jacked and pay for services that are renderd so poorly that the stress on our pocket books make it almost impossible for us to get away from the crooks. Without having to do time in their prison (services) before we can get proper service. Their is no ethics in business anymore. But we are having to deal with PURE EVIL. FYI THIS IS HUGHES, just by another name!!! Not only that but my contarct is almost through, but they keep changing the date...BUT the service guy left a big oil box of wire. I have to look out and see the mess he left and that reminds me of how derilect he was in setting up my service. I thought he was going to kiss me before he FINALLY left. It took him all day to set up the service.
 29th of Mar, 2013 by   bob's your uncle 0 Votes
Typical sales oriented organization. The sales person said; "Unlimited, unlimited, unlimited". Then the service goes down because we've exceeded our data usage allotment! These guys are crooks! The sales people tell you what you want to hear because they know they'll never have to deal with your sorry ass again. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY, OR ANYTHING AFFILIATED WITH THIS COMPANY!! THEY SUCK! Unless you like getting ripped off, then, go ahead, but remember this review! You'll be sooorry! They cost us money, we lost business, we lost accounts, they apologized- big whoop. Deliver on what the sales person promises and I'll change this post. No, wait, I won't give them the opportunity!
 25th of Apr, 2013 by   Jokr1822 0 Votes
I suggest you file a formal complaint with the Department of Consumer Protection with your State Attorney General's office as well as the Federal Trade Commission. The FTC might refer you over to the FCC. In order to stop the contract you might have to take them to small claims court. I'd also enlist a local television station's help since they usually have consumer advocates who help with this kind of thing. Trust me, this company will back down.

Smart Holiday Shopping Tips