logo

Barcalounger Corporation
Poor business practices!
3. (5 mins ago)
savefromcancer.org
Fraudulent charges and no idea how to stop them
4. (11 mins ago)
savefromcancer.org
Seller ignores customers and doesn’t deliver orders
5. (13 mins ago)
Web.com
Impossible to cancel account

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Mx123.com Complaints & Reviews - Please do not use this website to sell your cds you will be ripped off

Mx123.com Contacts & Informations

Mx123.com

Posted: 2011-02-24 by    Dillane

Please do not use this website to sell your cds you will be ripped off

Mx123.com
mx123.com
Googled website because I wanted to sell my large quantities of cds. Tried to punch in upc codes of all 80 cds I wanted to sell but nothing happened. So after wasting my time doing this I called contact number at website. The owner answered and was suspiciously nice and proceeded to give me the address where I could send my CDs. In good faith I mailed all 80 cds to which I got a total of $7.40, about a dime a piece. I eventually called back when I received this pathetic amount and complained . I eventually got nowhere to which I asked them to simply send them back to me as this amount was unexeptable. Was empbarrased and humiliated. Spent more on gas to mail cds. I requested that they promote the sum of ten cents per cd. I ve never cashed the check and I am still trying to get my cds back or a reasonable sum of money. They are not cooperating of course. Please do not use this website to sell your cds you will be ripped off I am in the process of contacting small claims court to get a settlement.
Comments United States E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

24th of Feb, 2011 by   KDelphi -1 Votes
Duh, this is not supposed to be a sales site, fool
 23rd of Nov, 2011 by   TylerBurch 0 Votes
I agree with you. They're a terrible company. I sold them $40 worth of CDs and it took them over a month to send a check. When I opened the envelope I was extremely angry to find that the check was only for $12.92. I sold them a complete boxed cd set that was worth $28 and they said that it was incomplete and put a check in the "red flag" box on my receipt. They didn't even tell me what the "red flag" means. I sent them an email over a week ago and they still haven't responded. I hate their service and I wish I would have never sent them my items. And to make it worse, if you'd like your items back then you have to pay them for YOUR own merchandise.
 26th of Nov, 2011 by   RippedOffByMx123.com 0 Votes
Same here. Scam Artist! Do not deal with this business. Sent in 191 DVD's in mint condition and received an invoice for 88 DVD's at a grand total of $38. Emailed and called Chris many times this week before payment was issued to inform him I would not sell at that price. Never got a response back on the issue. Today Mx123 sent a payment to my PayPal account even though I informed them I would not sell my DVD's to them. Spoke with Chris tonight, says he will not return my property, even the ones they did not pay for! So of the 191 Dvd's I sent in I was paid only for 88 and received $38!
 29th of Oct, 2012 by   Ripped by MX123 0 Votes
Avoid these crooks like the plague... Total rip off company. Quote you a price and pay you what they want. DVD Pawn and Second Spin say what they do and do what they say. MX123 is just a straight up crooked company...
 9th of Jul, 2013 by   Alison3 0 Votes
I have used them twice and have had no problems at all. It takes about three days for them to get my order and then another three days for them to put the money into my paypal account. These guys are legit.
 9th of Jul, 2013 by   Alison3 0 Votes
I love this company they are not scam artists they are not crooked. They do exactly what they say they are going to do. They are very reliable and I hope whoever is suing them gets nothing because I want to continue to do business with them
 23rd of Apr, 2014 by   AVOID MX123 0 Votes
This site is a scam for sure - they pay you whatever they want to pay you and have a habit of coincidentally rejecting/denying all the expensive items you sell them. I sold them 11 games/dvds in total and it just so happens three of them (quoted at almost $30 combined) were rejected. These items were in near mint condition when I sent them, and when I asked why they were rejected, no reply (of course!).

I also took the time to recommend them on social media for a bonus earning opportunity ($6). Of course never received that either and no reply when I called/emailed about it.

I got a total of $8.75 for a package worth $45 (including bonuses). Needless to say I was furious and will NEVER be using this scam site again. Stay away!

Legal Strategies How to Deal with Collections