logo

No service received

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Multi destination Club/VRS Complaints & Reviews - Unfair sales contract/Tricky sales

Multi destination Club/VRS Contacts & Informations

Multi destination Club/VRS

Posted: 2012-02-15 by    Godfrey Letshwene

Unfair sales contract/Tricky sales

VRS/Multi destination club
South Africa
multidestinationsclub.co.za
Me and my Wife we were called to be informed that we won a price because our MNT Cell number was selected as a winning number and we have won a price, that was on 10 June 2010 . We told that we have to collect thee price that evening at a game reserve in Roodeplaat Pretoria . When we arrived we were told that thee price will be given after thee presentation .They presented the travelling club package totaling to R49000 and the sales man said we have to pay R3500 before end of that night to secure thee special, then we will pay R500 for 96 months then we can travel around RSA ant the world . It was after 20h00 and we were asked to sign the contract to secure the deal the if we don't like it we can cancel it after 5 days . We phoned on thee 14the and no one answered thee phone . We went to their offices and we told that is too late to cancel thee contract . We decided not to pay thee instalment and on 17 January 2011 we made appointment withe management to cancel it but they still refused to do so . Now thee threatening us that we have to R50 000 or we must get someone to buy our packege
Comments South Africa Travel & Vacations
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

3rd of Apr, 2013 by   PCRAFFORD 0 Votes
MDC brought me under wrong impression when they invited me to fetch my voucher. I have specifically asked them for a voucher in the Gauteng/North West area and NOT in the Cape Province. He said it will not be a problem. So, actually your people lied to me. I can't refer somebody to Multi Destinations Club if not the correct info is given to people. You can't expect from people in Gauteng to take a voucher for out of season in the Cape Province. I am really very disappointed and considered to go to the newspapers on the way people is misled. When I asked the guy who phoned me if this invitation is about buying points, he said no it is only to fetch the voucher; so again he lied.

The Quotation MDC gave me is really a rip off. Where in the world can you pay R101250 for 30 points!!!
 24th of Sep, 2013 by   Martie Viviers 0 Votes
We are from Namibia - they have informed us that we have various places to stay in Namibia - yeah right - it is actually 2 and it is never open. - They are scammers and cheats - how do we get out of this fraudulent contract?
 8th of Nov, 2013 by   Olivia2101 0 Votes
How did you get out of the contract. i am currently struggling to get out of the contract?
 18th of Feb, 2014 by   mandym3691 0 Votes
ive paid my whole club points up and only now pay the mangement fees, like suckers were were we were conned into also signing up, after 3 years we havent been on a proper holiday and we were promised we should be able to go on more holidays, i have stopped my management fees as i don't want this and i want them to buy back their stupid points as they salesman Bryn said it was possible when he convinced us to sign, but now its not possible, all they want is for us to drive our petrol to Pretoria to discuss, and oh to hand us over to credit bureau because i stopped the debit order for the management fees until they can find us decent holidays on our time like they promised, every dec since having it has cost us our own money to accomodate us and sill we hav eto pay the management fees every year with a increase to do what, whoop whoop we have timeshare we cant use when we want it..
 15th of Sep, 2014 by   Dlia 0 Votes
How is it possible that you can be held ransom to something you have paid cash for whether you use it or not. I'm trying to get rid of these MDC points but will never recommend it to anyone unless they are a happy MDC customer!
 5th of Oct, 2014 by   Cyril van Rooyen 0 Votes
Good day. Can anyone please give me advise on what to do with this multidestinations scam i bought a package of R40 000 pay R480 pm and R 3500 per year. I already have the package for a year and this years levy must be paid by end of October 2014. I have never used one point to this day and I dont know what to to do. I want to cancel this contract but they refuse... can anyonygive me advise on this? Email meat cyrilpriv@gmail.com

Health Care Admonished by Tom Price!

Latest Groups