logo

Palliser Furniture
Leather sofa
2. (1 mins ago)
keranique hair regrowth
it's doesn't work at all, awful and steal your money
3. (20 mins ago)
Bank of America
Unauthorized ACH transaction
4. (27 mins ago)
Bear Saver
Poor Quality of Construction
5. (43 mins ago)
The Bottled Wealth Holdings
Boiler room wine investment scam (Con't)

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Muddy Creek Supply

Posted:    Slevin

Dangerous pet store

Muddy Creek Supply
BEWARE> do not purchase anything from this pet store. This store sold me a bearded dragon.Unfortunately, I did not look up baby dragons on the internet, or call anyone. I took the word of the staff of Muddy Creek Supply.They sold me sand with calcium, and told me it "was the best substrate", and was "healthy for my baby lizard. After about 3-4 days, the pet became lethargic, and was not eating or drinking. I contacted several different pet stores, that all told me NEVER, EVER use sand in the tank of baby lizards. It causes severe constipation, and binds up their bowels. MY PET DIED because of the erroneous information that the colleagues of this pet store provided. I notified 2 reptile specialists, which concurred with the fact of NEVER using sand. I contacted the pet store to encourage the owner to educate his staff with additional training. He basically told me that I was incorrect, and had an "oh well" attitude.If this is the actions of the owner, well come to your own conclusions..
Comments United States Pets & Animals
Was the above complaint useful to you?

'Cramming' Your Phone Bill Is Back