logo

MTC Truck Driving School

Posted: 2011-04-02 by

Ruined my credit

MTC TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL
From the very beginning of my stay with MTC was horrific. I was there 6 1/2 weeks. They had one person trying to teach a class of 50 students their parking maneuvers and I just about had to teach myself. I was told that no matter how long it took for me to get my CDL, I would only have to pay $2080.00. And upon returning home there sat a bill for me from Partner's Financial for nearly $7000.00(which upon reading other reports on this site MTC/Partner's Financial is one in the same). The living conditions in the dorm were horrible..beds were made of wood and metal pipes or cots, the food was either sandwiches, 2 slices of pizza, or McDonald's, occasionally we got chicken, but not much of it. I do have to say the instructors were nice, but the employees in the offices were a crooked bunch. Because of this school(if you want to call it that) it has ruined my credit. So now i have to fight to get this taken care of so that I may clean up my credit. If anyone is looking to do a class-action lawsuit count me in.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Education
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

24th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
So you're complaining that it wasn't luxury living and you didn't pass the training. That you couldn't grasp a handle of it
 14th of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes
I also attended the trailer/school up in KY. After only a day and a half I packed my bags and came home!!! This place is horrible!!! We had to make our own fire outside on the 50 yard driving range inside a oil barrel and indure heavy snow and freezing rain with only 2 functioning trucks verses the 50 students in our class!! The dorms were filty!!! five beds in one room where the heat only worked on one level, which was low!!! Day one I had 5 room mates, day 2 I had only one. The both of us had been bitten all over by bed bugs from our beds the first night, so after class on day 2 we decided to just hang at the bar across from the hotel until around 3am, sleep in my car until dawn and head out!!! We both went to the school to inform the staff on our reason for leaving, returned their books and materials and left. Now we both have a $7, 000.00 past due bill!!! I'm gonna fight until I can't fight anymore!!!

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Arrowhead Roofing
Their services are awful and not recommended
2. (7 mins ago)
Honolulu Towing Inc
Rude rep and they stole some stuff from me
3. (8 mins ago)
www.betterfx.co.uk
They haven’t provided any precise info about the exchange rate
4. (15 mins ago)