msn email

Posted:

is this a scam

ga, Botswana
attached is an email i recieved
is it a scam or for real
please let me know
thanks
below the email add and email

- [msnservices-inc@msn.com]

MICROSOFT CONSUMER AWARD CENTRE
International Promotions/Promotion Award Center Lottery License Number 1014 Tel/Fax +44 703 1907 678

IP: 69.34.101.137
You have received this mail officially from Microsoft.
Below are your e-information which qualifies you for the second category prize for the Microsoft Email Lottery.
=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
E-TICKET CODE: FF87344-91
WINNER REF CODE:MSN/JE02UK09
E-BATCH: 02/RF09
SECURITY PIN CODE: MSN01DE4 DD
=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
Consequently, your email address won you our GBP500, 000 second category prize.
An Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release will be sent.
Please complete Cheque Requisition Form / Worksheet below Names in full__________ Age_____________ Address__________________ Phone And Fax Numbers__________________

Attested information should be sent to:
MRS TINA D. HUBERT
Council of The Lotteries Board
20 Nicholas Street, Burnley, Lancashire
E-mail: msnconsumer-support@msn.com

Congratulations from all our staff and thank you for being part of our promotions program.

Best Wishes.
The Management,
Lottery Organisation.
©2009 Microsoft
Support: Yahoo!, Scarlet Couriers, British Airways, with Special Assistance from Her Majesty-Queen of England.

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG.
Version: 7.5.557 / Virus Database: 270.11.5/1979 - Release Date: 3/1/2009 5:46 PM
Complaint comments Comments (3) Complaint country Botswana Complaint category Scam & Fake Checks
More msn email Complaints & Reviews
msn email - Sing-In Problems [3]

Comments

23rd of Mar, 2009 by    0 Votes
Anybody STUPID enough to fall for a Nigerian 419 scam deserves to be taken for a ride especially if they had previously invested with Bernie Madoff!
 9th of May, 2015 by    0 Votes
DON'T GET ME WRONG I AM NOT JUST AGREEING I AM A LOT MORE UPSET THAN THE OTHERS. Msn is just getting worse and worse. I forgot my password mainly because I have been asked to change my password for yahoo so many times I can't remember who is who. So I hit forgot my password. They gave me a choice of phone numbers to fill in some of the numbers that I had ten years ago I don't bother with old telephone numbers. I sent another request this time they asked my mothers maiden name thank God I have that never changing. Then they have the nerve to show my picture and my name and say someone else must be using my acct. BECAUSE THEY HAVE HAD NUMEROUS REQUESTS FOR CHANGING OR RECOVERING PASSWORD REALLY !!! I KNOW THAT IT IS ME... WOT THE HECK ARE YOU PEOPLE REALLY THIS IGNORANT OR IS IT JOKE MONTH IN THE USA. WHEN YOU NEED ALL OF US TO SIGN UP FOR MSN YOU WERE ON THE BALL NOW YOU HAVE SERIOUSLY DROPPED IT. YOU MAY NEED US AGAIN WHEN WE ALL LEAVE. NOW HEAR THIS I DON'T THINK WE ARE GOING TO SIGN UP AGAIN FOR THIS HASSLE. OH AND ONE MORE THING YOU WANT MORE INFO FOR 2 STEP NOT TO FORGET PASSWORD. WELL YOU BETTER NOT FORGET I T BECAUSE I COULD READ BEHIND MY REQUEST FOR NEW PASSWORD. IT SAYS IF YOU SIGNED UP FOR 2 STEP YOU CAN'T RECOVER. LOL YEAH I AM LOSING IT HERE. TAKE MY WORD FOR IT I AM THE PERSON TRYING TO GET A PASSWORD YOU ARE THE ONES HAVING TROUBLE WITH IT. IT ISN'T ANYONE ELSE IT IS ME. i AM SURE AT THE VERY LEAST 20 TIMES. OH AND I HAVE BEEN MARRIED AND DIVORCED SINCE I STARTED THIS BLOODY ACCOUNT AND I WENT BACK TO MY MAIDEN NAME SO THAT MIGHT BE THE ONLY THING THAT I GAVE WRONG. GET PEOPLE IN THERE TO WORK COMPUTERS CAN'T UNDERSTAND OBVIOUSLY WHEN THERE MAY BE A SHORT NAME TOO CHARLES LIKE CHAS. OR CHUCK. BEVERLY TO BEV EASY TO UNDERSTAND GIVE SOME JOBS THIS COUNTRY NEEDS THEM I FOR ONE AND I AM OBVIOUSLY SMARTER. TO SMART TO DO IT FOR NOTHING. NOW HOW ARE YOU GOING TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION OR ARE YOU JUST TAKING A SURVEY????? ONE MORE THING HOW CAN A COMPLAINT BE HELPFUL TO ME ( NEWS FLASH THE COMPLAINT IS FOR YOU TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO HELP US )
 29th of Aug, 2016 by    0 Votes

msn email - long sign in and wont sign out
England, Buckinghamshire
United Kingdom
Phone: 07966273829

I have been having numerous problems with my email account.It can take very long to load and many attempts to sign out.I am concerned that someone is hacking into my account.Is that something that could be checked?
Many thanks in advance.