logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Norton.com / CS CA
Unsolicited "renewal" of norton product!
2. (5 mins ago)
PLDT
no internet and telephone since typhhon Glenda
3. (10 mins ago)

MSA30X

Posted: 2013-01-16 by    MiKeLpArK

Not approved fees

MSA30X
I ordered this product from MSA30X for $29.95 on internet. They added fees that brought the total to $78.65 including extended warranty, $13.90, charging base, $14.95, shipping, $19.85, none of which I approved. I couldn't cancel my order because it wasn't shown until the order was completed.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More MSA30X complaints
MSA30X - overcharged

Comments

28th of Mar, 2013 by   ticked off lady customer 0 Votes
I ordered the Msa30X today, the site makes you enter your card number twice, then it takes you through the order process and ask you to answer if you want addition stuff, I answered no to all and I was expecting to pay 29.95 plus 7.95 shipping fee and ended up with 139.00 charge on my card. Called customer service and was told I had to wait 48 hours before I could make a claim or even know if my card was going to be charged with the 139.00 dollars.** Make sure you keep the order number, print a copy, call your credit card company have them put a hold on the order. Also just for the record, the person on the other end was not American and had a strong accent. Not easy to understand, I did not order additional items the shipping fee alone was $59.00 for a second set of two hearing piece. I did not order this. Wanted to back order out could not, the order had processed. Be careful this is a scam.
 22nd of May, 2013 by   K Dallas 0 Votes
Had similar experience. Decided not to place order and closed browser. Discovered next day that my account was debited $98.65 anyway! Immediately called and foreign-sounding customer service supervisor (who claimed to be in Van Nuys, CA) said he could "refund" $39 but could not "cancel" my order (the one I did not place). I insisted on full refund. Was told "senior management" would have to call me back in 24-48 hours! I do not want this product. I want my money back! Shady, shady, shady.
 22nd of Jul, 2013 by   Linda E. Johnson 0 Votes
I had seen an ad on cable TV for the MSA30X product and decided to go online and place an order. The ad is deceiving inthat you think you are getting a buy one-get one free for $29.95 plus $7.95 shipping fee. I went online and started placing my order that included a $14.95 fee for upgrade on the charger. I thought my order would be around $45.00 but when my balance came up as $126.45, I tried to edit the order but was unable to do so. I had not completed the order, was unable to edit, and backed out of the site. I was concerned that my order may have gone through for the $126.45 so I contacted MSA30X to make sure it had not gone throught and was connected with a foreign speaking person who said she needed all of my information before she could help me. I gave her the information (credit card number included) and then she said I was not in their system yet and to call back in 48 hours. I made it clear to her that I did not want the order and was calling to make sure the order did not get processed. They debited my account for the $126.45 on Sunday (7/7/13), I was called on Monday (7/8/13) by someone thanking me for my order and confirming my mailing address. I told this person that I did not order this and she stated more than once that I had called them. I was told that the order had already been processed. They said I would receive the order in 7-10 days and on Wednesday (7/10/13), I received the order. Someone called me on (7/9/13) wanting to send me $100.00 in valuable coupons for different businesses. I told this lady I had not ordered this merchandise and was not interested in the coupons. She also made mention that if I wanted to continue with some benefit that had to do with the coupons that a fee of $29.95 would be charged to my credit card each month. I told her NO. I returned the order on (7/11/13). This is a scam! Do not place an order with these people.
 18th of Aug, 2013 by   MarylandGuy 0 Votes
Have read all the complaints on the MSA30X and see where fraud is apparent, but have one question to those who kep't the hearing aids... Did the hearing aids work? I am serious on this... Thanks, Mike
19republic44@gmail.com
 3rd of Jan, 2014 by   james lacy 0 Votes
I purchased the MSA30X received them in a timely manner, My problem is that after a few weeks they would not charge, any more.
It was impossible to contact them and get replacements

How to Make Money with Mobile Internet