logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Listia.com
This site is badly administered by a group of moderators who have little or no sense of logic, or fairness
2. (31 mins ago)
BridesOfUkraine.com
I paid money for nothing
3. (1 hr 21 mins ago)
ATT
job offer rescinded
4. (1 hr 29 mins ago)
DTDC Courier Service
Non Delivery of letter and wrong claiming of delivering the same.
5. (1 hr 53 mins ago)

Mrs. Lara Schillings

Posted: 2011-06-16 by    John D

Email Scam

Mrs. Lara Schillings
I am sorry for the delay in contacting you for your Confirm able Bank Draft of $1, 800.000.00 United States Dollars(One Million Eight Hundred Thousand Dollars) as it was because I did not get any reply from you. The Company Director authorized me to displace your Bank Draft to you from my desk before I went on the company study leave. But I went and deposited the funds in the bank and applied for the INTERNATIONAL ATM USE so you can be able to withdraw the funds from the ATM CARD in any bank in your country as I know it is safer and I believe You know that you can withdraw up to $1, 800.000.00 USD from INTERNATIONAL ATM CARD. I deposited the ATM CARD along with some documents including the PIN Information from the bank with UNITED PARCEL COURIER SERVICE, WEST AFRICA. I have traveled out of the country for a 3 Months Course and I will not Come back till end of JUNE. What you have to do now is to contact the UPS COURIER as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your package to You because of the expiring date. For your information, I have paid for The delivering Charge, Insurance premium and Clearance Certificate Fee of The Check showing that it is not a Drug Money or meant to sponsor Terrorist attack in your Country. The only money you will send to the UPS COURIER to deliver your ATM CARD Direct to your postal Address in your country is ($220) US Dollars only Being Security Keeping fee of the Courier Company so far. Again, I would have paid that but they said no because they don?t know When you will contact them and in case of demurrage. You have to contact The UPS COURIER now for the delivery of your ATM SELCO INTERSWITCH CARD with this Information below: Contact Person: Dr.William Smith Email Address:info2009@tbdtech.info Telephone: +2348082777059 Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your POSTAL ADDRESS and DIRECT PHONE NUMBER to them again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery and ask them to Give you the tracking number to enable you track your package over there And know when it will get to your address. Let me repeat again, try to Contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay And remember to pay them their Security Keeping fee of $220 US Dollars For their immediate action. Please remember to send these code (0gm00s) to the delivery Officer for identification. You should also let me know through email as soon as you receive your ATM Card.You need to make sure you pay them the Security Keeping fee before they can delivery your package.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Close Up: Online Dating Scam