logo

Just for men hair color
Bad product horrible reactions
2. (12 mins ago)
Award Notification Commission
Letter stating has won prize
3. (15 mins ago)
Ymax Communications Corp
Illegal harassment
4. (31 mins ago)
Toyota / MMT Gearbox
Dishonest Sales Tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with MMT gearbox as Automatic
5. (46 mins ago)
Medi-Zone
False promises

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

MRI Network - Recruiters Complaints & Reviews - No initial response from over a dozen recruiters

MRI Network - Recruiters Contacts & Informations

MRI Network - Recruiters

Posted:    scguy

No initial response from over a dozen recruiters

MRI Network , Inc.
Is anyone else having non-response issues from MRI (Management Recruiters International) Network, Inc. upon sumbitting a resume? They claim to be one of the largerst global employment recruiting firms. I don't doubt they are. However, on their home website, they claim "excellence is easy when you master the art". Upon entering the site, there is nice option to find a recruiter who specializes in a given industry. After entering information to "find your recruiter", multiple names and contact information appear whom you can choose to make contact. This indeed is a simple and appealing manner in which to find the tailored recruiter needed. Unfortunately, this recruiter finder falls far below expectations.

Upon my entry of information to select the right recruiter, no less than 25 names were listed. However, to date I have emailed my resume and interest/background information to a dozen or more of the named recruiters with not as much as a response acknowledging my correspondence for over two weeks from any of them. Although with the current economic situation in the country, I realize recruiters may be stretch, but it is not as if I only have a high school education and am seeking some high level position. In fact, I hold a M.S. degree in my field with over twenty years of experience.

Perhaps I share a hint of frustration many feel with the current job market that has influenced my disposition re: MRI Network. My expectation is not to get a flood of interview offers; rather, a simple gesture of email acknowledgement is not too much to ask, is it? The lack of professionalism by not responding to an interested potential candidate is very disconcerning to me from one of the worlds largest recruiting firms. Any thoughts???
Comments United States Employment, Staffing, Recruiting Agencies
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

5th of Jul, 2010 by   consumeriam 0 Votes
This is actually and unfortunately quite common...however, not just with MRI recruiters. I used to work for MRI...they are franchised offices and while there is a corporate structure behind them, each office can pretty much run and operate as they wish. Most MRI ffices run pretty arrogantly. They have a ton of complaints, and are trained to be hard driving, pushy salesly type people - that is a big part of why I left employment with them. Good recruiters are hard to find...as with any profession, there are good ones, bad ones, and really really bad ones! : ) The majority of recruiters will only call you when they need you...hence such teh bad rap teh professionb gets! Good luck with your job search...there is generally no better way to land that next job than to etwork, network, network! Tell everyone you know, post, confidentially if needed your resume to major jobs boards. Good luck and sorry you had a bad experience!!
 13th of Jul, 2010 by   Terri in Florida 0 Votes
My husband and I own an MRINetwork office. That's the first thing to note: each office is independently owned and operated, and while MRINetwork corporate encourages offices/recruiters to respond to every resume/email/inquiry, it is not always possible to answer each one individually. We have our website set up to do auto-responders, so you will at least know your resume has been received. In poor economic times, we are completely SWAMPED with resumes and inquiries about jobs and it is very time consuming to answer every one. We would be out of business if we wrote back personally to each unsolicited resume that comes in, but we really try! If you are responding to one of our postings on a job board, you should at least get an auto-response.
 3rd of Aug, 2010 by   BobStewart 0 Votes
MRINetwork also known as Management Recruiters International or MRI Network is a global recruitment franchise. They have a track record of misrepresenting the truth. For years they falsely portrayed someone as a regular franchisee who had no valid franchise agreement and who was not paying them royalties. This got so bad that he eventually owed them more than £170, 000 UK Pounds or approx. $300, 000 US Dollars in unpaid royalties. MRINetwork continued with this deception for years and fooled all real franchisees and clients alike. Read the facts about this and more questionable business practices by MRINetwork and their owners at http://www.cdicorp.info

Specifically read about:

The years of misrepresentation by MRI Network http://www.cdicorp.info/mrimisrepresentation.html

MRINetwork Breach of Franchise Contract http://www.cdicorp.info/rogerhballou-damage-to-mrinetwork.html

Joseph R Seiders affidavit misstatements made under oath http://www.cdicorp.info/josephrseidersaffidavit.html

Roger H Ballou misstatements to shareholders http://www.cdicorp.info/rogerhballou-denial.html

Sarbanes-Oxley concerns - was the debt correctly written-off? See why Roger H Ballou is so coy about clarifying his legal obligations under SOX rules http://www.cdicorp.info/sarbanesoxleyconcerns.html

Steve Mills denies responsibility http://www.cdicorp.info/stevemillsdeniesresponsibility.html

Steve Mills applies coercion to franchisee in attempt to gain get-out clause for MRI Network negligence. http://www.cdicorp.info/management-recruiters-international.html

Management Recruiters International break agreements. Read how Steve Mills made and then broke written agreements with MRINetwork franchisee.

Anders Elite, a subsidiary of CDI Corporation, has been found guilty of anti-competitive behaviour by UK Office of Fair Trading (OFT). They have been fined £7.6 Million Pounds (approximately $12.2 million US Dollars). http://www.cdicorp.info/anders-elite.html

Steve Mills lies on oath. Read his actual words spoken on oath to Ohio Courts. www.cdicorp.info/steve-mills-mri-network.html

Read the facts and form your own opinion on their ethics and actual business practices of MRINetwork and their owners CDI Corporation.
 4th of Jan, 2011 by   mmisterme123 0 Votes
With most recruiting agencies these days. They do what ever it takes to get your information and if you do not fit, they move on just like you are a piece of meat. In the early 90's they would do what ever to keep you because work was plentiful and people were not moving on like they are now. I have used them both as a employee and employer, and I have to say that I will not use them as a employer again and will have to strongly pick the group I would use. I had a discussion with one of the groups in West Virginia (MRI Network) and discussed this exact same thing regarding not responding and I was told by them they understood, and did not do business this way. They would keep in contact and let you know if you fit or not. GUESS WHAT?? They were the same as the rest. EMPLOYERS BEWARE HOW THEY OPPORATE. WHAT THEY ARE DOING YOU CAN DO JUST AS EASY. monster.com, careerbuilders, etc. GOOD LUCK TO ALL.
 23rd of Feb, 2011 by   Executive Recruiter 0 Votes
I am a professional Executive Recruiter with over 10 years of experience. It took me over a month working 70+ hours a week sourcing for candidates to fill a client hiring needs. If a client has that kind of time and dedication to invest without a guarantee of a return, then go for it. I garentee my candidates will work out before 90 days or I will replace them for free.

Executive Recruiter
MRINetwork
 7th of Sep, 2011 by   printgirl 0 Votes
Maybe there are some MRI offices that are decent, but I would stay away from the Cincinatti Ohio office. They had worked for me on a job search that didn't work out, and when they called "to see how I was doing" I told them I was interviewing with another company through another recriter. They then called the company I was interviewing with and used my name saying they had represented me before, and asked if they could submit their own candidate for the position I was inteviewing with! The hiring company said they "bombarded" their office with resumes and were relentless. I learned NOT to let recruiters know who you are talking too if you are working through someone else. I thought they had my best interest in stake, but they only wanted their fee. Run from this company or at least this office. Beware and shop around for a good recruiter!
 11th of Apr, 2012 by   BobStewart 0 Votes
Just read the facts listed at http://www.cdicorp.info to see MRI Networks actual business practices. Then form your own opinion.

Loan and Mortgage Fraud