logo

Macy's Furniture and Bedding
Macy's Furniture/Bedding Issues
2. (2 mins ago)
Coral Resorts - RCI
Dishonest, Lies, Misrepresenting and did I say Dishonest!
3. (3 mins ago)
myloan
Taken �69.99 out of my account on 3 occasions
4. (10 mins ago)
Score Sense
Never signed up for free trial
5. (14 mins ago)
Rhembein Photography
Rip Off Photographer

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

MR.GLENN R.TAYLOR SR., Seattle, Washington Complaints & Reviews - "SCARED AWAY FROM $8,000,000.00

MR.GLENN R.TAYLOR SR. Contacts & Informations

MR.GLENN R.TAYLOR SR.

Posted:    MR.GLENN R.TAYLOR SR.

"SCARED AWAY FROM $8,000,000.00

NOT APPLLICABLE
5270 RAINIER AVE.S;APT.307,
Seattle, Washington
Phone: 206-723-1883.
glennrtaylor01@yahoo.com
05/10/2010.HELLO, AND HAPPY NEW YEAR.I JUST WON $8, 000, 000.00 FROM FREELOTTO, AND SOMEBODY, E-MAILS ME SOME THREATS, AS TO FORGET ABOUT IT, AFTER I SUBMITTED THE INFORMATION NEEDED TO GET MY WINNING CHECK.THERE WAS SOME CHANGE WITH THAT $8, 000, 000.00 PRIZE ALSO.WHICH WAS JUST THURSDAY, MAY 5, 2010.I AM TRYING TO FIND THE WINNERS LIST IT WAS POSTED ON.I DID NOT DO ANYTHING ILLEGAL, OR INCORRECT.IT WAS AN ENEMY, TRYING TO SCARE ME AWAY FROM MY WINNINGS.WITH THE POSTING, IT STATED I WAS PAIDE, VIA CHECK ALREADY.I AM EXPERIENCING "IDENTITY, AND MAIL THEFT", OVER HERE.SIGNED, G.TAYLOR, MR.GLENN R.TAYLOR SR., P.O.BOX 2525, SEATTLE, WA 98111.
Comments United States Government & Police
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

10th of May, 2010 by   timcdo01 0 Votes
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I can almost without any doubt in my mind tell you you didn't win $8 million. It is a scam to get your personal information. I get a bunch of those emails every day. If I really won even a fraction of what the emails said, I can gurantee you I wouldn't still be working my butt off makeing someone else rich at work. Sorry to break your heart.

5 Consumer Tips for Tech Savings