logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
Dr. Richard Weiss
Charged for services not received
2. (10 mins ago)
ccb/bml
Credit Inquiry
3. (21 mins ago)
Fashion Oer Shoes
Seller doesn’t provide contact info
4. (28 mins ago)

Mr Rooter

Posted: 2012-09-06 by    Hense

Mr Rooter is a rip off

Mr Rooter
I wish I would have found this site sooner- we were so ripped off by Mr. Rooter. we paid extra for an extended service plan which gave us priority scheduling and discounts on service.
I called and scheduled for a plumber to come at 5 PM. on Friday. (The person who answered said because of our extended plan we got priority scheduling...)
At 7:30 PM they called and said they'd have to come Saturday morn- I asked for the first appointment- they said fine and scheduled me for 9 AM. At 10:15 AM I called when no plumber has shown up yet- They said the technician was still on his first visit at 8 AM- (!?) still no-one showed up- 11:15 AM I cancelled.
PLEASE LEARN FROM MY MISTAKE!!!
-ALSO- Reed's Sewer and Drain came to the rescue- did a great job- (FOR 1/2 the price of Mr. Rooter with the supposed Discount!!!)
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

25th of May, 2014 by   deadplumber 0 Votes
Mr.Rooter is a franchised company i am not saying what has been done to all of you with complaints was right in the least bit but you really can not knock the franchise for a few techs who are hacks and franchise owners who are scam artist. i think you all should make calls to the franchise office and let them know how you were miss treated so the techs and honest owners dont be made to look bad when some of us are out here really trying to make it and treat every customer as if they were thier own family

Tips for Creating a Secure Password