logo

Fraud and scam

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Mr. Coffee / Coffeemaker, Knoxville, Tennessee Complaints & Reviews - Stopped brewing

Mr. Coffee / Coffeemaker Contacts & Informations

132 b Taliwa ct.
Knoxville, Tennessee
Phone: 8656805057
www.mrcoffee.com
I recently bought (about 6 mos.ago) a Mr. Coffee 12 cup programmable coffee maker, I went to make my coffee this morning and no coffee! It stopped perking and the heating element went out on it. I just recently read that the mr. coffee plant laid off 390 workers and moved their plant to mexico. After buying mr. coffee products for over 10 years, I'm sad to say I will stop buying your products. I will request a refund, because this coffee pot was very expensive and at 35.00 was no bargain even at Walmart.
Comments United States Appliances
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

1st of Jul, 2008 by   KpFowler 0 Votes
Mr Coffee moved their plant to Mexico over 3 years ago and has since using China as their main manufacturer.
Buy a Bunn. Took 2 mr coffees back in a row because they leaked. Neither the Mexicans or the Chinese can make them as good as the layed off American workers
 12th of Jul, 2008 by   HARRY WARD 0 Votes
PURCHASED ONE ISTXNINETY FIVE AT WAL MART THREE MONTHS AGO-STARTED OUT O.K. THEN COFFEE BEGAN TO APPEAR EVERYWHERE BUT LITTLE IN THE POTI SPENT MORE TIME MOPPING UP COFFEE THAN POURING IT-OFF THE TABLE-OFF THE FLOOR.nO PAUSE IN THE PAUSE AND SERVE.VERY DISSAPOINTED-THOUGHT I HAD BOUGHT THE BEST-TURNS OUT THE CHEAPEST WAS PROBABLY BEST.
 29th of May, 2009 by   annmarie 0 Votes
This is my 2nd mr. coffee I sent the first one back because it stop brewing, they sent me a new one had this one for two weeks and the same thing happened I dont want this model anymore its terrible Ft series is the worst. I'm very disappointed with the mr coffee product, mr coffee was so good at one time now it really went down hill this is the 2nd one to stop brewing in a month and a half I never seen anything like this.
 12th of Apr, 2010 by   Angela Iv 0 Votes
I'm on my THIRD Mr.Coffee pot in almost 2 years. I had one for 10 years that was great! I replaced it to match the decor of my new kitchen. Boy! am I sorry! The first one quit working about 4 months or so after I bought it. Then, I bought another one that was more expensive and had more features. The water always leaked out of the reservoir! My mom bought me a new one for Christmas and, now 4 months later, it won't come on! I will never own another Mr. Coffee!

How Countrywide Profited on Foreclosures