logo
search

MR APPLIANCE, Sydney, New South Wales Complaints & Reviews - incomplete order yet fully billed

MR APPLIANCE Contacts & Informations

MR APPLIANCE

Posted: 2013-04-23 by

incomplete order yet fully billed

mr appliance
Sydney, New South Wales
Australia
My initial order placed with DOUG of business concerned was for 2 Miele Hepa cat/dog filter o/n 23781 of 28/2/13 for which I was charged $61•40. The goods arrived promptly, but were NOT original Miele filters & the filter didn't fitin vaccum. I rang the company & spoke to DOUG--even sent him picture of model required & he stated that they only had 1 in stock of correct size which he was despatching & that I should return the 2 size ones in return post paid envelope he was sending with the correct size filter, he also indicated that when they received new stock he would send me a 2nd filter. I duly returned the 2 incorrect size filters & to date I have given run around by this company who state that Doug no'longer works for them & I have now been receiving emails from an ASHLEYwho has been promising to finalise this matter, even to credit my a/c for initial charge + the posting out of 2 new filters after I told business that I was going to Consumer Affairs with my complaint.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country Australia Complaint category Vacuum Cleaners
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

2nd of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes

MR APPLIANCE - CROOKS
MR APPLIANCE
Florida

DO NOT SE THIS COMPANY -THEY CHARGE DOBLE WHAT OTHER APPLIANCE COMPANIES CHARGE AND DONT DIAGNOSE THE PROBLEM CORRECTLY OR REPAIR IT-THEN THEY WANT TO CHARGE AGAIN TO DIAGNOSE AND FIX WHAT YOU HAVE ALREADY PAID FOR -BIG SCAM
WISH I HAD READ THE BBB COMPLAINTS BEFORE I CALLED THEM
 23rd of Apr, 2013 by    0 Votes
My complaint against mr appliance of 23/04/13 has been settled amicably--thet have credited my visa card for the initial amount charged & have indicated that 2 new vaccum filters have been posted to me, which I should receive by 27/4/13.
Many thanks to Complaints Board web forum.
Alan Oscar
 21st of Feb, 2014 by    0 Votes
I agree they are CROOKS. The service man came and diagnose the problem, then he said he had to order a part. Part came back wrong, then he had to order it again. They never called, but they took my deposit. Today I called them to cancel the service and demand my deposit back. They are truly CROOKS. Monday I will be going to the State's Attorney Office and file a complaint to get my deposit back.Every time he came I made notes of the time and what he did and didn't do.My mother called them out of the phone book, I told not to do that, you need references. DO NOT GO TO MR. APPLIANCE THEY ARE CROOKS.

Credit Card Cloning