logo

Fraud and cheating

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Mqube $9.99 subscription: BuzzMeters Alert, Georgia Complaints & Reviews - Did not Order this!

Mqube $9.99 subscription: BuzzMeters Alert Contacts & Informations

Mqube $9.99 subscription: BuzzMeters Alert

Posted: 2011-10-26 by    DENI1461

Did not Order this!

Georgia
This charge showed up on att bill. It was not ordered nor wanted but they would not take it off and could not figure out how it got there. I was able to cancel the subscription but not without paying for first month and that is wrong! I would be rich if I could just charge anybody I wanted $10 for nothing and give no proof of purchase! These random charges are scams and need to be stopped! They would be less likely if our phone companies would NOT ALLOW them to take advantage of us, it makes me wonder if they are just a subsidiary company of the cell companies!
Either way what ever happened to the CUSTOMER service not arguing with the customers, remember when we were right! I love to shop and buy way more than I should but; I WILL NOT BE FORCED AGAINST MY WILL TO ORDER THINGS Nor do I EVER PURCHASE SOMETHING THAT I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS!
Comments United States Unauthorized Mobile Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

5 Reasons You Should Join a Credit Union This Week