logo

Djchihuahua.com
Fraud
4. (18 mins ago)
Facebook
Relationship status on facebook not working
5. (20 mins ago)

moviescapital.com

Posted:    Richard

Fraud

Moviescapital.com
The site MoviesCapital.com tells you that it has new and old movies to view for a small fee. What it fails to mention is the list of movies, that is until you have already paid. Once inside you'll find a very scarce selection. I paid $39.95 for a two year plan and have regretted it since. I tried to cancel but was rejected by the owner of the site. I was also rejected by my credit card company. Please don't make the same mistake I made.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

11th of Sep, 2009 by   RandKH2o 0 Votes
We researched movie sites and found many favorable reviews for MoviesCapital.com. Only after you pay do you gain access to their movie database and find it contains less than 100 titles, none recognizable. We called their bank (ClickBank) at 1-800-390-6035 and requested a refund. The ClickBank representative assured us he would refund our payment within 2 days (but it's Friday so we won't know until Monday or Tuesday). Don't waste your money at MoviesCapital.com.
 14th of Nov, 2009 by   davetami 0 Votes
I agree I got screwed the same way. They say that they have all the new movies but when you pay all you get is low budget movies that no one ever heard of.
 8th of Feb, 2010 by   Please be Honest 0 Votes
In your interned search, please type the name of a product or company, then any combo of these words, 'consumer complaints, fraud, scam, rip-off', etc. Do not just type the word 'review' in your internet search. MoviesCapital.com site is misleading and as soon as you join and log in, you see the real deal of a horribly small selection of largely old horror movies. We called their bank (ClickBank) at 1-800-390-6035 and requested a refund, which they gave a few days later but I believe I only received it because I called them very shortly after I placed the order and there was no 'attempted' dowload. As soon as you attempt to download, they have an excuse not to give you your money back. I also sent several emails to the site letting them know I was extremely unsatisfied in which I received cold, rude responses from 'Richard' with a couple of minor threats in there... such as 'please take note that all your emails have been logged and we also have a legal body monitoring all these communications and slanderous accusations.
your account has been deleted and you have been refunded and your details banned, we feel you are not worthy for any further response'.
I don't know how the online movie sites work, but I don't understand how they can afford a 'legal body' but they cant put a few more movies on this site. My son's response to this was, oh mom, you should have asked me first. Use Netflix
 12th of Feb, 2010 by   KEY1 0 Votes
I only wish I had found this site before! I looked for blogs or any other info on the company before paying my fee, but found nothing. I have had the same experience as everyone else. Where did this company get these movies??? The only one I downloaded (which was a 'featured' move) was so awful I quit watching after about 10 minutes. It even had "Property of some Studio" watermarked on the film! Please stay away.
 23rd of Aug, 2010 by   Believeme 0 Votes
Movies capital's not a scam and if it is, it won't be in existence by now. Another reason Movies capital is not a scam is that you have a 100% no-quibble money back guarantee.

Refund Policy: Movies capital comes with a 60 day no-questions-asked refund policy. Better yet, payment is processed through Clickbank, one of the world’s largest online payment, processors and Clickbank guarantees the refunds. What does this mean to you the consumer? Simply this – If you’re not happy with the Movies capital, there’s no need to deal with Movies capital to obtain your refund. You just send an email to Clickbank and your refund is processed automatically by them. All of which makes ordering very safe.

Check it out for yourself, i am sure you'll like it. But for God's sake don't believe people who call Movies capital a scam(60 day full refund policy, remember!), since they only want to tarnish the image of the website. Take care and have fun! Thanks.

For more info Visit: http://www.moviescapitalscamreview.com/
 25th of Nov, 2010 by   burgee 0 Votes
Moviescapital is a dodgy site run by what I can only imagine is 12year old kids. They only post fake testamonials and like to try and intimidate with rude emals. THEY HAVE BEEN REPORTED... Be Warned...
 17th of Dec, 2010 by   Furi0us 0 Votes
Illegal posting of transactions. I was going to register when it occurred to me that I may want to do some further research before clicking the submit button for my payment. I came to this site and read the reviews and decided against my purchase so I closed out my browser so I could research further. 10 seconds later I receive confirmation of payment from click bank without my consent. That is illegal. They are being reported. I wish I had seen this site in advance!
 5th of Jan, 2011 by   Kurlane 0 Votes

The selection is very limited and a waste of Money - moviescapital.com

Save your money - I subscribed recently and the selection is VERY LIMITED and a waste of Money!!
 16th of Mar, 2011 by   Miguel Gerena 0 Votes
Movies Capital in my opinion is the worse movie dowload company on the web. The same day i payed $39.95 i wrote them an email for a refund and they asked for a form or information about the transaction. I sent it and im still waiting. i sent like 6 or 7 more emails and nothing. I just learned on this website about calling Clickbank. Even if they return my money im going to keep writing about this fraud. The little list of movies is about 100 movies and they are like VHS. I just hope they get banned from the web forever.
 28th of Jul, 2011 by   aaron moore 0 Votes
email polarbill@myemail.com just purched your product and it sucks downloaded twenty movies and none of them play all the way thru
 9th of Mar, 2012 by   rohbid 0 Votes
I have just joined the list of conned persons and am not sure what to do. I guess one cant get his money back. I upgraded my PC from Vista to window 7 and when I tried getting back in with my 20 digit number I was refused access. That is the quest that got me this complaint site. Need I talk about my regrets! But why is such FRAUD is allowed for this long, am wandering.

New American Dream: Rent, Not Own?

Latest Groups