logo

guaranteed check

mountains of money
p.o.box 17
Syosset, New York
I am first off not to computer savvy which really is not the issue at hand, but I have sent this company a few checks and today I got another notice which says on the letterhead Cash Release Notice. I don't have a printer but I can tell you that they say they are know prepared to issue a check to me Walter Krawiec for the full amount of $6, 000.00 via official courierto my address as long as I send another $12.00 and within 10 day's. Like an idiot I did, and decided when I got back from the post office that I would jump online punch in the name of this so called co. and see what's up. Of course I found that I have been scammed evidently like other's I am tempted to drive out there and collect my so called winnings, I'm freakin pissed off...
Comments United States Sweepstakes
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Mountains of Money complaints
Mountains of Money - Winning Money Scam

Comments

25th of Dec, 2013 by   StephB9 0 Votes
I have a friend that also fell for this, mass mailing to anyone who would send in their check for $12 or $14 "processing fee." This is illegal and preys on poor people who think they have won "something for nothing" when they actually get nothing but another demand for more money. Another scam is "Fabulous Fortune" at the same address in Syosset NY. They are the ones collecting mountains of money, if they send these mailings out to people who have responded in the past and receive a percentage return. They just keep the money and keep you on their "sucker list."
 25th of Dec, 2013 by   sundaytimes10 0 Votes
Never send money to make money. These things are ALWAYS scams! When they notified you that you were to receive 6 grand but needed to send in 12 more dollars, you should have told them to deduct the 12 dollars from the 6 grand.

Bankers Face Pay Cuts From Fed