logo

Sean Bradley Scammer

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Mortgage Audit, Oceanside, California Complaints & Reviews - doesn't work just collecting your money

Mortgage Audit Contacts & Informations

Mortgage Audit

Posted:    jack

doesn't work just collecting your money

ABS Business Solutions
Oceanside, California
Phone: 7607246200
Hello,
I looked into help with ABS Business Solutions. The owner is Paul Kilmer. He is going out to clients and collecting $1295.00 to process paperwork and $2500 for a forensic audit on mortgages. He is promising clients that they will get the 1st mortgage reduced, the 2nd eliminated and a cash reward. He is telling clients to stop paying mortgage payments. He put a friend of mine in a very bad position because she thought all of this would happen and it's not. In his paperwork he is stating that if there is a reduction he gets 3% back and if there is a cash reward he will keep 33%. I believe he started his business in June and from what his processor told me he has not had one client get a reduction or cash reward and he has roughly 150 people so far. He just keeps padding his wallet with excessive fees and promises and taking advantage of people in fear. He is stating how bad the mortgage companies are and he is doing something much worse and is praying on spanish speakers as well. Don't be fooled by this guy and lets get him shut down

Comments United States Business & Finances
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

9th of Sep, 2009 by   ABSandCHARLESdealsuck 0 Votes
CHARLES J DEAL AKA JD DEAL

9th of Sep, 2009 by   TakenbyABSandCharlesDeal 0 Votes
I agree with eveyone above we also need to put behind bars Charles J Deal AKA JD Deal here in Scottsdale Arizona and his father with the Charles Deal company it is the same old story and a different state these guys need to pay for what they are doing to everyone. Im Also out money and have lost my home because of these crooks and to add insult to injusry these crooks got my $$$ too saying that they would help me. Here is the picture of the Father and Son Team here in Arizona do not do any buisness with either of these crooks or ABS.
 9th of Sep, 2009 by   TakenbyABSandCharlesDeal 0 Votes
This is the picture of the father Charles Deal ((((DO NOT DO ANY BUISNESS WITH HIM )))))

9th of Sep, 2009 by   TakenbyABSandCharlesDeal 0 Votes
This is the picture if the father Charles Deal ((( DO NOT DO ANY BUISNESS WITH HIM )))

9th of Sep, 2009 by   TakenbyABSandCharlesDeal 0 Votes
THIS IS the picture of the son from CHARLES DEAL COMPANY he is working with ABS and ripping people off here in Arizona ((( DO NOT DO ANY WORK WITH HIM AS WELL )))

9th of Sep, 2009 by   ABSandCHARLESdealsuck 0 Votes
Everyone here needs to report these assholes go to the below website.
California Mortgage Fraud Task Force Established
California Mortgage Fraud Task Force Established
In recent months, an Eastern District of California Mortgage Fraud Task Force has been established. This action was taken as a result of the significant increase in reported mortgage fraud as economic conditions and the housing market have worsened. Members of the task force include representatives from the U.S. Attorney’s Office, FBI, IRS-CI, the Department of Housing and Urban Development, the United States Bankruptcy Trustee’s Office, and the California Department of Real Estate.

“Mortgage fraud is a very real problem, both legally and economically. Federal law enforcement here in the Eastern District is fully committed to holding responsible those who in their greed have stolen from their fellow citizens. It is our duty to do all we can to restore faith and confidence in the marketplace by placing these thieves where they belong: in prison.” stated U.S. Attorney Scott.

Drew Parenti, Special Agent in Charge of the Sacramento FBI, said, ”Mortgage Fraud has recently been elevated to the FBI’s highest financial crime priority, and we are attempting to address the numerous reports of fraud within the real estate industry that have occurred across the country. We are focusing on the industry professionals, the “insiders” who have manipulated the mortgage loan process for their own financial gain. These investigations are lengthy and complicated but we will work with our law enforcement partners and utilize every resource available to us to ensure these cases are investigated and prosecuted to the extent the law allows.”

Scott O’Briant, Special Agent in Charge of IRS Criminal Investigation said, ”Mortgage fraud adds secret dollars to the underground economy that erodes the integrity of our tax system and threatens the financial health of our communities. IRS-CI will continue to utilize its financial investigative expertise to aggressively investigate criminal activities that adversely affect our financial system.”

“These types of crimes create a significant loss of tax revenue, drive buyers into foreclosure, leave lenders burdened with bad loans and neighborhoods with abandoned and deteriorating properties. IRS-CI is committed to pursuing individuals who commit these types of crimes.”

The task force allows for a more targeted, coordinated approach in prioritizing the massive volume of referrals being made to federal and state agencies

ô¿ô
 22nd of Oct, 2009 by   Hardhat +1 Votes
ABS Business Solutions has proved to be ineffective...they passed me around from Barbara Ham to JR to Ryan Branco to Paul Liebmann and finaly to Paul Killmar. The website (www.helpyouaudit.com) states they are NOT a loan modification company however that seemed to be the only route. As I became more impatient with not seeing any forward momentum I received a call from Paul Killmar telling me the "NEW" program was that they now had teamed up with a "Civil Rights' attorney and he was willing to take on the Banks in Federal Courts...however they needed a $3000 retainer and agree to a maintenance fee of $800/mo for a year.
NOTE: For people in distress...there are programs out there...and there are firms willing to take your money at the completion of the services. Everyone that has been victimized needs to do the following: File a complaint with the FTC...File a complaint with the San Diego Better Business Bureau...File a Complaint with the State Attorney Generals Office in both california and in Arizona (My QWR had an Arizona address)...give Roger Showley a call at the San Diego Union Tribune...put your credit card charge in dispute (many Credit card companies give you a year from the transaction) File in california small claims court naming ABS Business Solutions and Paul Killmar jointly.
 31st of Oct, 2009 by   delicia 0 Votes
http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Owing+$11+million, +defunct+brokerage+files+for+Chapter+11.-a08919231 for Paul Kilmer i suggest you check out the link, it seems he is out of prison and up to his old tricks again
 4th of Nov, 2009 by   LocalMailMan +2 Votes
FYI: They've moved out of their office in La Mesa. Here is the note that was left behind:

ABS Business Solutions La Mesa, CA Branch Office has moved. This office has merged with the corporate office in carlsbad.

For all questions regarding your case file please contact the Carlsbad office.

ABS Business Solutions, LLC
2888 Loker E, Suite 311
Carlsbad, CA 92019
(760) 431-6350

If you are calling, please dial extension 101 at the prompt and leave a message. Someone will return your call.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

18th of Nov, 2009 by   A10 +1 Votes
We have been screwed by ABS. We gave them $1295.00 and then $2500 to do a loan audit on both of our loans. We have not heard shit form anyone at their office except once. I have initiated every phone call and spoke to a lady named Andrea Jarvis. here is the last corrspondence by email from her at ABS WAY BACK IN sept and i ahve not been able to get a hold of thekm since. They are now trying to get us to rescind the loan which means you go to Bankrupcy or pay more $ to them. They now want $3500 and $800 per month to have a lawyer work on our case. We have already given them almost $4K - ABS IS A F'""N JOKE!! DO NOT SPEND A PENNY WITH THESE JERKOFFS- !!!

Dear ...
I believe your file has 'moved on' to the next departmemnt here, so I'm not at this moment privy to details and sorry, but all my 'attention keeping' units are on overload right now! At any rate, yes, you are correct, the loan does become 'unsecured'. We know that in past cases, this puts the borrower in a much better 'negotiating' position as the lender does not particularly want the house and you do. This is when negotiations begin, and the attempt is to get you much better terms to keep your home. Our next step here is to keep track of our clients according to NODs filed, Trustee Sales scheduled, etc. If you are in the 'rescission' section, that team will be working with you, further explaining the implications, process, etc. I know this may not answer all right now, but we are getting everyone separated so we know who's going to do what procedure next.

hope this helps a little.
On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 9:21 AM, ... wrote:
Hi Andrea,

Can you please give me an update as to where we are with our file and what we should expect please. We are a little unclear on the how a rescission would benefit us and wanted to know if that was the same thing as a loan audit which we signed an agreement for. If the loan goes to an unsecured debt – How is that paid off ? and to who? We are just trying to understand the process.
 28th of Nov, 2009 by   opps ABS did it again 0 Votes
Apparently ABS' only employee is Paul Killmar and he has a letterhead stating the address is 249 S. Highway 101, Suite 210, Solana Beach, Ca 92075. Paul's assistant Kathy along with Paul Liebman, Barbara Ham, Jr and Ryan Branco are "No Longer" with ABS. Feel free to give Paul a call on his cell phone @ 760-271-6007. Beware...Barbara Ham and Paul Liebman have gone on their own..but are working with a "Law Firm" with "Real Attorneys" They typically charge $5000 for a loan modification...but for ABS customers they will do it for $3000! It is unfortunate that california acted so late in passing a bill making it illegal for firms to get "Up front" fees...perhaps had this been in effect...the whole ABS house of cards would have come crashing down much sooner and not as many people would have been hurt
 29th of Nov, 2009 by   Yourpoorvictims 0 Votes
Look up Charles Deal on Arizona Public Records Search. You will find that both Charles R Deal and Charles J Deal have had property foreclosed on and taken back by the bank. If the service they were selling worked I would think they should have been their own customers or customers of ABS Business solutions. Seems to me they happened to cash in on all the mortgages that were being brokered when all you needed was stated income etc...and then after the economic crash cashed in on the "mortgage audit" business. I have a Charles Deal Mortgage Brokeer business card from a couple of years ago and he has printed on the back of it "with wit and wisdom". Having "honesty truth and integrity" would be better Mr. Deal. Something not character of your business practices.
 12th of Jan, 2010 by   TMU +1 Votes
I was referred to Paul Killmar's ABS Solutions. I remember telling Paul when I signed on to have him fight for me and my "rights" that the payment of $2500 was not going to my mortgage but to his company instead because I needed real help. Everything started out well. In fact, so well that I referred three other clients to him. However, about 6 months into it, the communication stopped. After accepting excuse after excuse on why he fired the attorney and why it was taking him so long to find a replacement, I was fed up. Paul Killmar claims that since I received a QWR that he fulfilled his original agreement with me. Not true according to the contract. He contracted to notify government agencies with the claim of predatory lending practices within 60 days of the filing of the QWR. This was not done, therefore, he has breached the contract. He refused to return my money. I had threatened to go to small claims, but, Paul's response was to sue him to see what I could get. Almost mocking me or challenging me to do so. He suggested that I sign up with his new attorney, J.Vega to finish the fight with my lender. I had an attorney in Los Angeles research J. Vega for me. This is hearsay, but according to legal records J. Vega has never argued a case in front of a judge and she has had her license to practice law for 6 years. His new program would cost $800 per month for 1 year w/no exceptions even a no-win in court. With $3, 000 to begin. For a total of $12, 600 on top of the $2500 that I have already paid. When I told Paul what I found out about his great attorney, he didn't deny this but he claims that she worked under another great attorney in which she gained all of her experience. He is seems to be setting up a new more costly scam.

I would like to hear from you if you feel you were a victim, please contact me at TMU650@gmail.com
 16th of Jan, 2010 by   karent +1 Votes
I agree with the complaints that Paul Killman of ABS Business Solutions has taken thousands of our dollars as well to get our loans reduced and we did not receive any help and our home is now in forclosure. We had rental properties that we put in their care as well so we are out their fees x 4. We went to ABS Business Solutions when I had been laid off and got a new job that paid half of what I had been making. We had never been late on a single payment but were maxing out our equity line on our home to cover the monthly mortgages of the unrented properties. To take advantage of hurting people who are in a financial crisis is a real crime. It seems like they should at least have to give the money back that we gave to them and they shouldn't be able to just walk away. If anyone who has been scammed by ABS, has ideas of how we could group together to get our money back, you can contact me at karentrollimoden@yahoo.com
 30th of Jan, 2010 by   LUISSA 0 Votes
The Company ABS Business Solution, Inc. and Lili Branco and Ryan are liars. They call to my home to tell me that they would help me by reducing the payment of my home. It past months and nothing happen.They didn't help me in anything.But the only thing that they actually did to me is to steal my money. $4000 i gave to them. I trusted them she told me that she an honest person, that she is a Christian. And that she would help me.I gaved her my money, and in the end she stole my money.Lilia Branco and Ryan swear that they are Christian and that they are honest. But they really are not. Anyway they may act. There not the type of peroson whom someone can trust them. Who may think that she would help. But in reality there not.There those type of people who take advantage on everyone. There are CHARLATAN ( SOMEONE WHO SAYS THAT THERE ARE GOING TO HELP BUT THERE NOT) People who lose there home, people who went to her for hope thinking that she may be one of the many people who can help reduce there home payment. But no she never did. She extended her hand to help us but when she did we did not knew the real person behind the mask. She help us by stealing our money.If she likes money so much. She should Go to work at least minimum. But legal. No Stealing form the people who are humble..DONT TRUST LILI BRANCO AND HER HUSBAND RYAN.

Success University Fraud