logo

Goldah.com
Gold scammer
3. (19 mins ago)
Willowbend Environmental Center
I got bogus check from them
4. (25 mins ago)

Posted:    SweetSag12

Harassment

Mormon Church
California
My Cousin Angela suggested a Church to go to the Mormon Church in Lancaster, CA that would help me to relocate to another county because of an ex's abuse toward me and my children.

I attended a couple of services and partook in their communion services as well. Well it had something in the water they were giving out because it felt as though it like a tranquilizer of drug of some sort. A strange feeling came over me whenever I drank the water they were giving out to the Members. Nevertheless, My cousin Angela suggested I go in and speak with the Bishop to get help to relocate to Northern CA, Tehama County. So I did. When their Members, only men, no women, were coming to my house, they kept wanting me to say Joseph their leader was a prophet sent from God. I did not. When they helped me relocate they told me to check in with their Church in Tehama County. So I did

I attended once and got a very uncomfortable feeling. So I stopped atending, nevertheless, they continuted to come where I lived and kept harassing me into saying there Leader was a Prophet sent from GOD, well I did not, I moved to another apartment and they kept following me where ever I went or moved and continued to harass me into a saying this.

I never did, the only Prophet Joseph, was, is a profit of money from his members giving up oney from their pay checks. It was very parciular, there was never a woman sent, only men, not one woman from their Church harassed me, only the men recruiters for their Church.

They are wolves in sheep's clothing and just want members to give up money from their paychecks to support what ever purpose they want it for. This is how they make their money, the Church Heads don't work, they get money from the Members so they don't have to work.

The only prophet I see in this Church is the profit they get from Members hard earned money. It is just a scam, and they have their own Bible, they took parts of the King James Version and put it into their own version, which is plagerism.

Plagerism is against the Law, you cannot use someone else's idea for your own...

Comments United States Religion and Spirituality
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of Dec, 2010 by   mae0418 +6 Votes
Mormon missionaries are usually young men. That's why women never came to you. In addition, they were kind enough to relocate you and your family. You should be grateful.
 22nd of Dec, 2010 by   SweetSag12 -2 Votes
Wow, you must be a member. No I didn't use them at all. I actually welcomed them into my home and fed their members because they claimed they did not have food or other means to support their missionaries. The person being used was me, and harassed on a regualr basis and being forced into something against my will.

I don't answer to Mormon's I answer to God. Maybe you should do the same!!!
 22nd of Dec, 2010 by   DB2010 +6 Votes
The Mormans are nothing but a CULT!, not unlike Jim Jones & all the rest of the false religions we see these days. They are by no means Christians by any definition!! Rather, they will spend all of Eternity in Hell & the Lake of Fire with satan, his demons & all the rest of the unrepentant & liers. If I were you, I'd get a Court Order against them to prevent them from contacting you.
 22nd of Dec, 2010 by   DB2010 +3 Votes
Am I? I'll tell you (& everyone else) what's insane.
The Mormans aka: LDS teach that Jesus & satan are "spirit brothers! That's outright BLASPHEMY!! They (you?) have "Holy Underwear" which they must stay in contact with at all times! They teach that God Almighty is on some outerspace planet with His wives having "spiritual children" ! They believe the "book of morman" rather than the Holy [Christian] Bible! Joseph Smith, )founder of the morman "church") & his family were involved in the occult, for which he was arrested in 1826!!
These are just some of the little known facts of the Morman/LDS Cult. Now who's insane??!
 22nd of Dec, 2010 by   DB2010 -1 Votes
FYI; I have done a lot of research on morman/LDS, JWs, & others, but NONE of my research was done on line. Therefore YOU have no clue what you are talking about. And just because you are one of them, you can not justify your false teachings/beliefs! Your use of profanity is yet more proof of your non-Christian un-repentance! Lastly, if you're so bored, why do you continue to read & reply??
 22nd of Dec, 2010 by   DB2010 -4 Votes
Please don't misunderstand me, I don't hate or even dislike them. I feel sorry for them because "very nice people" won't carry any weight on the Day of Judgement!
 22nd of Dec, 2010 by   pobarjenkins +6 Votes
DB2010: You're making it pretty clear that you're just trying to push some sort of Christian agenda. Respect the faiths of others just as you wish for others to respect your faith.
 22nd of Dec, 2010 by   DB2010 -5 Votes
I can not & do not respect false teachings. Peoples ETERNITY depend on TRUTH! Would you also have me respect the Muslim faith which teachings led them to attack us (America)?????
 22nd of Dec, 2010 by   pobarjenkins  Best Advice +7 Votes
You do not have to respect the actual teachings themselves. You should however respect that people are entitled to believe what they choose to believe without judgement by someone who believes different. In respect to your faith, shouldn't God/Jesus be the only ones judging others, and not you?
 22nd of Dec, 2010 by   DB2010 -3 Votes
Jesus Christ (who IS God Almighty) said: "By their fruits you shall know them".
 23rd of Dec, 2010 by   DB2010 -5 Votes
What kind of fruit am I? I'm not a fruit at all. I'm A child of God! He is my Saviour, Lord & Master! And no, I'm not Pentecostal. And I KNOW that I have an Eternal Home in Heaven! How about you?
 23rd of Dec, 2010 by   DB2010 0 Votes
He is God. John 10:30 "I and the Father are one".
 23rd of Dec, 2010 by   pobarjenkins 0 Votes
DB2010: It must take a lot of practice to become as judgemental as you are.
 23rd of Dec, 2010 by   DB2010 0 Votes
I do have it right. Please look up John 10:30
As for the state of this present world, He also gave Humankind free will. He will act though. He's going to return in infinite Power & Glory. Then all those who reject Him & practice evil will pay...FOREVER!
And no, God is not absent. He's just allowing time for more to come to Him, He is a Loving & Patient God.
 23rd of Dec, 2010 by   DB2010 +1 Votes
JerseyGut 46; I assume your last 2 questions were ask in jest? If not, then you need to know that the time for repentance (yours & everyone else) is NOW, before you die. Or BEFORE He returns if He comes in our lifetime. As for Hitler, Stalin & all like them, it's too late.
 23rd of Dec, 2010 by   Mesquite, Nevada Resident 0 Votes
Many People dont realize the Mormons in Utah are different than the ones in other states, they wont let people really see them as who they really are in Utah... They do a lot of sick poop with foreign women, bringing them here to help and leave them stranded and then taking advantage of. they drink and smoke in their closets, and then gamble in border towns across the state lines in nevada towns, they are tied to polygamist fundamentalists, they will try to get you to talk about them only to find out if they can trust you or if you think bad of them...they will only help their own with jobs, and double tax liquor and tobacco, which they own, and fund with their church of LDS... they repositioned their leader facing his ass to the church and hand to the bank to get rid of the irony and media attention. The Bishops and Elder missionaries are involved in sex crimes and sex trafficking with foreign women. they bring for jobs etc; Pretty sick people. they have also done something to make more women babies in their families to be their servants and to repopulate and grow their religion and to seduce men to convert their babies... the LDS is a Business. many people dont realize they barely let blacks in their Church and let other religions or people of other religions in their Church by force of the US Supreme Court in 1981 . These people are hypocrits on purpose, with their hidden agendas. They are evil, and their prison in Utah, shows their sex crimes is their first priority in their state religion. They have their greedy filthy hands in every profiteering scheme or business, or you wont make it there.
 23rd of Dec, 2010 by   Mesquite, Nevada Resident +1 Votes
the Bible says, the church that says 3 times holiness to the lord... is the false religion... and also says the book who takes the bible out of context or adds or takes from it will be done the same to... The LDS church has holiness to the lord on their main tabernacle in Salt Lake City on their golden window inscribed 3 times.
 23rd of Dec, 2010 by   DB2010 +3 Votes
Jehovah's Witness? ANOTHER CULT!!
 23rd of Dec, 2010 by   justmyself01 0 Votes
OMG LMAO!!! Some of these comments are funny, some of them are food for thought. There is no point of arguing. People believe whomever they chose. This situation doesn't just happen w/ Mormons it happens with a lot of different religons.
@Tonya, maybe you should have looked at other alternatives such as women abuse shelters or a women against violence, something of that nature to get help. If they are really harrassing you and you don't want to be bothered, you should let them know or if it's really that bad, maybe you should get a restraining order. Regardless if she used them (not saying you did) to get out of your situation or not, they can't force themselves or their religion on you. However, you should have known what you were getting yourself into before and asked questions or done research hun. Not the first time I heard that about Mormons though. And it's not the religion that's " bad" or whatever (someone said about muslims attacking us), it's the people and the stupid choices they make and as the saying goes one bad apple spoils the bunch.
 23rd of Dec, 2010 by   SweetSag12 -1 Votes
There are only 2 kinds of fruit, that that is good and that that is bad. Which one will you choose? I have been to many churches throughout my life beginning in Childhood. There are those that talk and there are those that walk. You either "Bare Good Fruit" or you "Bare Bad Fruit".

Lawmaker Standoff Over U.S. Debt