logo

Lease Finance Group LLC
Took $587.35 from my bank account over a matter of 1 1/2 years
4. (15 mins ago)
The Bottled Wealth Holdings
Boiler room wine investment scam (Con't)
5. (24 mins ago)

Posted:    Valerie

Scam and lies

Moonstar7Spirits
moonstar7spirits.com
I paid moonstar7spirits over $500 for a ring. The quality was good until I found out she purchases her rings wholesale from http://www.indiasilver.com/wholesale-rings.aspx

The metaphysical sellers who charge more than $50 are con artists and fakes. Real Meta sellers never charge more than $50 fair market value. The con artists say anything while they sit on their lazy butts waiting to prey on customers. I called ebay customer service and they told me they couldn’t deny the Meta con artists shill bidding organization. The thirteen worst metaphysical sellers are right on. I found an honest seller relicsandrunes. The auctions are public and the bidding never exceeds outrageous amounts. The con artists are scamming customers raising the bids through a shill bidding organization. Cassia is also an honest seller. Relicsandrunes ousted the scumbag blessings always for being a scumbag fraud. Customers you can trust relicsandrunes and cassia.
Comments United States Jewelry & Watches
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

19th of Feb, 2009 by   E-mail 0 Votes
mountain_buddha

Check your email you will find a copy of the transcript that i have attached from the security team!!

Manoj
 19th of Feb, 2009 by   Iain Whitehead 0 Votes
This is the final post I will write about this whole thing. Here is the actual email that was sent to me from ebays safety and trust department in regards to this fradulent claim.

Dear mountain_buddha,

Our records show that you recently received an email from manpp through the Ask Seller a Question or Contact eBay Member features. This email may be fraudulent and an attempt to do one of the following:

- Obtain your eBay password
- Gain access to your eBay account
- Use your eBay account for fraudulent activity
- Set up an outside-of-eBay transaction which may be fraudulent

This kind of email is often called a "phish" or "phishing attempt, " and the people who send them are known as "phishers." Phishers use these methods to try to get your personal information, such as user names, passwords and credit card details. Because the emails may sometimes come through the eBay system, the phisher may seem to be trustworthy and have a good reason to contact you.

***Important - Protect Your Personal Information***
- Don't reply to the sender either through the eBay system or your personal email account.

- Don't open any links or cut and paste any Web addresses into your browser from the phishing email.

- If you think you may have entered personal information such as your password, Social Security Number, or credit card information into a website based on a request from a phishing email, you need to act *immediately* to protect yourself from identity theft. For detailed instructions about the steps to take, please go to:

***Additional Account Safety Tips***
To protect your email and your eBay account, we recommend that you always follow these safety tips:

- Do *not* respond to the sender either through the eBay system or your email account. An offer to buy or sell an item outside of eBay is against eBay policies, might be fraudulent, and will not be covered by eBay protection programs.

- If you received what appears to be a Second Chance Offer for an item that you recently bid on, check My Messages to make sure the offer is legitimate. Second Chance Offers appear in My Messages with a blue background and a subject stating, "eBay Second Chance Offer for Item..."

- If you receive a Second Chance Offer directly in your personal email and it is not in My Messages, that means it is not a legitimate offer.

- If a Second Chance Offer appears in My Messages with a subject line of "Message from eBay Member, " it is not a legitimate offer. Before responding to a Second Chance Offer, make sure it contains both the blue background in My Messages and the subject line of "eBay Second Chance Offer for Item…"

- Never pay for an item you have bought on eBay by using instant cash or wire transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. These payment methods are unsafe on eBay. It's against the eBay Accepted Payments policy for a seller to request payment using these methods. For more information about payments that are accepted on eBay, please go to:

Sincerely,

eBay Trust & Safety

On top of this email I have also spoken with ebay live about this where it was confirmed it was confirmed to me it was a fradulent claim and not to refund it.

I will have no more to say in this matter regardless of what is being wrote about me. I am an honest man that takes time to help others, I take time to help people who are in need of things whenever I can and often will send out FREE items to those in need. I have the feedback, follow up feedback and guest book comments to back up my claims as being an honest individual as well as that I send things out for free to those in need. It is unfortunate that your account was stolen and I am saddened that the transaction had to conclude like this but based of information provided to me by ebay I cannot aid you any futher in this case. Blessings to you
 21st of Feb, 2009 by   E-mail 0 Votes
mountain_buddha

you have just ignored all account of the email i sent you with proof from the security Team. Why is it that that you keeping harking on about this one automated message which you possibly DID recieve in december?...did you not read the copy Transcript which is an actual conversation from the Security Team?... did you not read the fact that in the attachment i sent you it states my account is ok? This guy just keeps going round and round in circles at past information AND I have given to TO DATE current information that the acount is ok and the transcript shows this from the security Team not some generalised automated message.

The whole trusth can be seen by actually chatting to someone from the security Team rather than relying on some Automated message which he keeps going on about. I have too received generalised automated messages from ebay in request to other information. All they do is copy and past generalised answers which this guy is relying on.

What gets to me is the fact that i paid this guy through Paypal over $300.00. He can send me a cheque in the post for my refund. Why would anyone in there right mind transfer money to this guy and then request it back if he was fraudulant???? This guy just beggers belief!!! mountain_buddha also states that he received a message from Ebay to state that not to contact me because he received information about not to send cheque refunds. I have got a transcript from Ebay to state that they NEVER sent this information.

I want to put this transcipt on here - it would be in tiff format. Anyone got any ideas how i do this? So i can prove this fraudulent guy WRONG!!!

HERE GUYS YOU CAN SEE THIS GUYS PERSISTANCE OF WANTING TO KEEP MY MONEY - HE IS NOT SADDENED BY THIS FACT HE IS ACTUALLY HAPPY TO KEEP MY MONEY!!

******DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT EBAY ARE NOT CAPABLE OF RECTIFYING MY ACCOUNT AFTER 2 MONTHS? THEY RESOLVED THIS ISSUE WITHIN THE DAY!! I TOO WOULD BE WORRIED IF EBAY WERE NOT ABLE TO RESOLVE MY ACCOUNT AND I WOULDN'T EVEN USE EBAY TO BUY OR SELL. *****

BUT YOU FAIL TO NOTICE THAT I HAVE CARRIED OUT BUYS AND SELLS SINCE!!! WITH NO ISSUES WHATOEVER.
 7th of Mar, 2009 by   Djinn Slayer 0 Votes
Manoj, if you have a legit complaint and you are indeed a legit buyer that purchased something from the famed seller of djinn haunted goods on eBay and you have not received the items you paid for then you should contact law enforcement in Canada where this guy lives and file a report with them. If you were involved in a transaction and eBay has not deleted the auction yet you should be able to pull out the guy's contact information such as legal name, city, state, country and phone number. You can also file a report with your local law enforcement as well and give them his information so there is proof on record of what is happening. Writing and sending certified letters also gets some folks attention. You should send some to eBay's legal department, to him with return receipt, and to his local law enforcement so they know you mean business. This may all be time consuming, but it may be the only way you will get some resolution or help. Unfortunately, eBay tends to side more with the sellers than they do with the buyers.

If you paid with PayPal, but the payment was funded with a checking account or credit card you may be able to file a charge back with your bank for fraud as well. Banks do have the power to reverse the charge and go over PayPal. I have gotten my money back in the past when PayPal sided with the seller. I contacted my bank, file the claim, submitted an affidavit along with any additional proof I had and within about 30 days got my money back. I believe the time frame you have to do this with your bank is 90 days from purchase date. If the payment was send by postal mail you may contact the US Postal Inspectors and file a formal complaint for fraud as they would have jurisdiction over the case if the mail service was used to commit the fraud.

If you go away quietly and don't do anything these sort of things will continue to happen till someone with enough guts, balls and resources puts a stop to this guy. All this is under the assumption that you were the victim and not the other way around. People never listen till it happens to them. He will continue to sell djinn haunted junk and ignorant desperate souls will continue to fall for it.
 14th of Mar, 2009 by   E-mail 0 Votes
Thanks for the info. The only thing is Mountain_buddha made promises that he would refund me and used very convincing delaying tactics. It was around 90 days later that he got refunded from the postal services in Canada after i asked him for my refund. He has then kept that money along with my money.

I paid with paypal but had this amount in the paypal account - it was not taken from my credit card as i had sold many items to get this amount accumulated in the paypal account. I am from the UK and so this is where the difficulty lies in trying to get law enforcements involved.

I of course got his details but the so called "Honest" seller gave an incorrect telephone number and of course when I tried to ring him it goes to an answering machine to do with canine dogs! I of course reported this to the fraud department at Ebay. I will get back to the postal services in Canada to open an enquiry into this matter.

This is by no means finished yet!!
 6th of Apr, 2009 by   InstantKarma 0 Votes
TO SEE THE FULL VERSION OF THIS ARTICLE WITH CLICKABLE LINKS SO THAT YOU CAN SEE FOR YOURSELF WHAT A FRAUD MOONSTAR7SPIRITS IS, VISIT THIS LINK. YOU WON'T BELIEVE YOUR EYES:

Moonstar7spirits of Ebay lies about all of her items. She keeps a separate Ebay account to purchase all of her so-called "haunted" and "magic" items from other sellers. Her other Ebay ID is "kind2all". You can do the research yourself by comparing the two accounts, but we thought we would help you out with a few examples. Moonstar7Spirits is the lowest of the low. She has no power, no coven affiliation, no knowledge of magick, and she has swindled countless people out of thousands of dollars.

Rhonda as "Kind2All" buys: Sterling Silver Boulder Opal Ring Size 8.75Price: $13.75

Rhonda as "Moonstar7Spirits" resells it as: HAUNTED GENIE DJINN WILL ROCK YOUR CURRENT EXISTENCE! Price: SOLD FOR $175 and says:
This particular Genie will shower you with gifts from every realm of the Universe! Happiness, Wealth and vitality will be yours forever! His ability to see into the future will benefit you in so many ways. He will form a protective cocoon of positive outcomes around you.

Rhonda as "Kind2All" buys: 15Pcs Silver Tone Prayer Wheel Pendants: Price: $3.99 for 15 pieces.

Rhonda as "MoonStar7Spirits" resells them as: HAUNTED PRAYER WHEEL GRANTS ALL WISHES: Price: 29.99 and says: "This item comes from a special Buddist Shaman (name withheld for privacy), who is an expert in ancient spells. His items are very expensive and hard to get due to their popularity and proven track record. They produce results of miraculous proportions for everyone who uses them!"

Rhonda as "Kind2All" buys (FROM THE SAME SELLER SHE GOT THE PRAYER WHEELS FROM!!): Asian Cloisonne Design Jewelry Box (Set Of Three): Price: $15.99 for three -(Rhonda stocks up here and buys a few sets!)

Rhonda as "Moonstar7Spirits" resells them as: Magic Recharging Box! Price: $36.99 each and says:
This is a hand crafted enamel recharging box! You can put several items in at the same time. These vessels measure approx 2 1/2 inches in diameter and approx 1 inch deep. They will hold up to 10 small size rings or pendants. It recommended that you recharge like items together. For example, all Genie items together, all spelled items together, all fairy items together, all dragon items together, all vampire items, etc... Mixing different types of entities or spelled items with entity items can misalign energies.

Rhonda as "Kind2all" buys: 20PC Silk Cloth Jewelry Gift Bag: Price: 20 pieces for $12.99

Rhonda as "Moonstar7Spirits" resells them as: HAUNTED RECHARGING BAG FOR YOUR GENIE, DRAGON OR DEVATA Price: $12.99 EACH and says: THESE BEAUTIFUL POUCHES ARE PERFECT FOR YOUR GENIE, DRAGON, ANGEL, DEVATA, KHODAM, VOODOO OR SPELLED ITEMS!

Rhonda as "Kind2all" buys: Animal Spirit Guide Pendant BUTTERFLY: Price $12.95.

Rhonda as "Moonstar7Spirits" resells it as HAUNTED BUTTERFLY SPIRIT GUIDE FOR LIFE TRANSFORMATION! Price: $79.99 and says: This item is very special. Obtained from a Native American Shaman. He calls forth the spirit of the Butterfly Goddess and imbues each beautiful pendant with ancient spells to enhance and transform your life from the bleak to the amazing and Beautiful!!

**DID YOU NOTICE THAT THE ORIGINAL SELLERS LISTING SAYS:
*inspired by Native American design, not made by Native Americans. Proudly made by Americans

(THIS IS DISGUSTING!!!)

Rhonda as "Kind2all" buys: Animal Spirit Guide Pendant (LIZARD): Price: $12.95

Rhonda as "MoonStar7Spirits" resells it as HAUNTED LIZARD SPIRIT GUIDE FOR DREAM INTERPRETATION. for $79.99 and says:

"This item is very special. Obtained from a Native American Shaman."

She also bought this from the same seller whose description reads:

The above proof is only the beginning. If Rhonda has the nerve to continue with her fake items, we will continue to expose her at every turn.

Why doesn't Rhonda show a photo of herself in her auctions? Perhaps this explains why:

Rhonda buys a lot of ANTI-AGING CREAMS for someone who claims to be a sorceress. If you look, you will see that she buys them by the truckload.

Rhonda also offers a weight loss spell and then uses her poor customers money to buy her SIZE NINE UNDERWEAR!!! So apparently her weight loss spells aren't working either. Just image Rhonda and her 50 inch hips trying to swindle vulnerable people into a weight loss spell that will never work! SHAME. SHAME.

In her spare time, Rhonda of Moonstar7Spirits posts fake "Rip Off Reports" about sellers that she views as competition. She accuses them of all of the things that she does. As if she weren't greedy enough, she tries to eradicate her competition by accusing them of her evil deeds. How much lower can a human being get?
 8th of Jan, 2010 by   Mishomi 0 Votes
People Watch out fake ring on Ebay.
moonstar7spirits did it again.

Same Item as the original which you can buy from

For less,

Please beware
 1st of Feb, 2010 by   Thanna 0 Votes
Mountain_Buddha a.k.a Iain Whitehead fails to address the most important question that adoniel ask: why do you sell the ring if it's a true ring that inhabited by an omnipotent djinn. Wouldn't you just keep it to yourself? I know I would. Give us the REAL answer.
 23rd of Jun, 2010 by   Azazael 0 Votes
Mountain_Buddha how come you never replied to my question?
when i asked you where did you get your "magickal lamp" from and how desperate
i was to find authentic items because i spend over $4, 000 dollars and still havent
found anything you NEVER REPLIED! so i SENT ANOTHER MESSAGE asking
y you never answered my question and if you r ignoring me? Then you replied
saying you are sorry and what my question was. When i repeated my question
i waited like more than a month, and STILL U NEVER REPLIED!!! THATS
BECAUSE YOU ARE A DAMN FAKE!!!
 18th of Aug, 2010 by   mountainbuddhahater 0 Votes
DO NOT BUY FROM MOUNTAIN_BUDDHA!!! HE'S A SCAMMER. HE SCAMMED ME $1000 +++ ON HIS OILS AND DJINN RING AND NONE OF THOSE ARE WORKING. HE PRETENDS TO BE WISE SO PEOPLE ARE GOING TO BELIEVE HIM. HE JUST EMAILED ME AND SAID INDIRECTLY I JUST GOT SCAMMED. HE SAID I CAN DO WADEVER WITH THE ITEM I BOUGHT FROM HIM. SELL ON EBAY OR WHATEVER SINCE I DONT NEED IT ANYMORE!!! HE WON'T EVEN TAKE BACK THE DJINN THAT HE SAID IS REAL. AND HE SAID HE CARES ABOUT THE DJINN?! A VERY SMART MOVE THERE!! VERY SMART WAY OF SELLING YOUR FAKE MAGIC STUFFS.
 14th of Sep, 2010 by   MountainBuddhaLover 0 Votes
I cannot understand how retarded, ignorant, desperate and ridiculously stupid some of you are. No matter how many warnings you read online, no matter how many other testimonials you have come across online before falling prey your self, and most importantly no matter how many times that little voice inside your head told you "ITS NOT REAL" some of you still fell for the scam and then come crying here. You know what, Mountain Buddha is a freaking genius who is taking advantage of those of you who allow it PERIOD. He is not forcing him self into your shallow little heads without lube. You folks are opening your selves wide open to him to enter you raw, without lube and condom. If you were scammed $300, $1, 000, or $5, 000 was not because the guy scammed you of your money, but because you were stupid enough to fall for it (who went to whom?), and best of all you all fucking deserve it. I hope you learned your lesson, and before you write me any hate email go flagellate or beat your selves really hard till you bleed and cry out of pain for being so fucking stupid. Mountain Buddha you are my new hero man!!! Please let us know when you post a new guide to sell haunted djinn rings. I think I got some under my mattress :-D
 7th of Jan, 2011 by   stardreamers 0 Votes
Seems to me that the metaphysical sector is highly competitive. Sooo competitive in fact that several will do whatever it takes to make their business better than the next without any regards as to how it effects the other. It isn't easy to take away customers who are very happy with their purchases regardless of price because it's much more than that. Customers become loyal and will stay with the seller not only out of trust, but also the great service that is provided. There will always be new customers every day and who they choose is completely up to them so, must someone discredit a seller simply because they worked very hard to have a good reputation? Someone who stands by their product? Maybe some of the other sellers should sit back and learn from example to build their own business rather than try and hurt someone else. Maybe try spending more time to make sure the customers are happy. Happy customers become loyal customers. There is and always be several of us who believe in Rhonda and her products so I completely disagree that she would ever rip someone off. When someone feels $500 for a ring is a bad deal, then they shouldn't purchase it to begin with.
 8th of Feb, 2011 by   keith mcdoald 0 Votes
moonstar7 is a liar and con artist. Do not buy or turst her.
 13th of Mar, 2011 by   Sinesping 0 Votes
I have been a customer of Moonstar7spirits for a while now. Moonstar7spirits is one of my favorite stores to purchase metaphysical items from. Its hard to come across a legitimate metaphysical seller because alot of them are frauds, BUT NOT THIS ONE!!! Moonstar7spirits has sold well over 7000 items with NONE/NO negative feedback AT ALL that says something for a sellers. Moonstar7spirits has been selling her products since 2006. Moonstar7spirits items are absolutely beautiful, great quality, but most of all the items do what they say they are going to do, as long as you wear them. I love Moonstar7spirits I have never been let down and their is a 100% money back guarentee. I have many of the beautiful items and I cherish them.
 25th of Aug, 2011 by   daandy dan 0 Votes
well i have read complaint after complaint on this subject and many about reputable dealers. real or not, i get sick of seeing this crap of metaphysical dealers preying on the poor and the weak blah blah blah. fact is metaphysical dealers dont hunt you (the buyer) up. they post on their little sites and they are hunted up by the buyer. if that buyer is so poor then STOP SPENDING THE CASH DUDE!!! it is they buyers choice. no one twisted his arm. if the buyer is so weak, THEN STAY OFF THE INTERNET CALL YOUR MOMMY. this is the dumbest BS i have ever read. its the same with any seller of any item, they have it, some one wants it, the seller can sell it for what ever he wants to and if that buyer cant afford it then he needs to put down the credit card or checkbook and go watch TV or do something that dont cost him money. im not going to walk into walmart and bitch them out because "I" spent my last dollar on a blow pop. nope just not going to.
 25th of Aug, 2011 by   Donnie Vashir 0 Votes
I do not trust this Mountain Budda learning from the comments about fraud which are quite convincing
 9th of Jul, 2012 by   Djinn Buster 0 Votes
First of all allow me to let the cat out of the bag about this professional scammer. Damn, I am good )patting myself on the back). The only thing he was truthful about was in fact his name. Stupid move on his behalf being such a brilliant scam artist of Djinn and magic trinkets, oils, he should have been intelligent enough to use someone elses name on his account or used a phony name on his ship labels. Anyway, Mr. Whitehead is a construction worker and he works for GordonNelson re-doing old apartments. He is also an artist and has art shows in Canada. He lives in Nelson, BC. Hmmm area ring a bell people? Prior to moving to Nelson, he used to re-furbish antiques (NOW YOU KNOW WHERE HE GETS HIS ARTIFACTS FROM) he then started dabbling in acrylic paintings and again started showing his art work. then he worked in landscaping and shortly after that joined this construction team. Go ahead google this business in Vancouver Canada and while your at it give the jerk a call, I am sure the Djinn master would love the calls at work HA HA HA

3 Top Tips for Finding College Aid