logo

monthly youth
payout checque
3. (20 mins ago)
Super Street Signs
Slow delivery or never getting my package?
4. (24 mins ago)

Posted:    Valerie

Scam and lies

Moonstar7Spirits
moonstar7spirits.com
I paid moonstar7spirits over $500 for a ring. The quality was good until I found out she purchases her rings wholesale from http://www.indiasilver.com/wholesale-rings.aspx

The metaphysical sellers who charge more than $50 are con artists and fakes. Real Meta sellers never charge more than $50 fair market value. The con artists say anything while they sit on their lazy butts waiting to prey on customers. I called ebay customer service and they told me they couldn’t deny the Meta con artists shill bidding organization. The thirteen worst metaphysical sellers are right on. I found an honest seller relicsandrunes. The auctions are public and the bidding never exceeds outrageous amounts. The con artists are scamming customers raising the bids through a shill bidding organization. Cassia is also an honest seller. Relicsandrunes ousted the scumbag blessings always for being a scumbag fraud. Customers you can trust relicsandrunes and cassia.
Comments United States Jewelry & Watches
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

5th of Nov, 2008 by   www.relicsandrunes.com 0 Votes
Thanks for the kind words, and blessed be ~Relic
 6th of Nov, 2008 by   helena 0 Votes
i was astounded to come across a seller of djinn, and more shocked to find out the seller uses the same conjurer as moonstar7spirits
!!! awful feedback, this is no conincidence!!! this is Rhonda
finally exposed for the liar she is!!! the other ebay id is
ireland-auction-house
please check it out!!! what a total SCAM, also in the listing you will notice that the djinn she is apparenly selling are the exact same as paganshop1, now at last the game is up!!!
 13th of Nov, 2008 by   Cassia 0 Votes
I would also like to thank you for your beautiful words Jude. hey Relic im glad we are making an impression.

BUT AS FOR YOU HELENA, AKA PAGANSHOP1 ebay id or www. paganshop1.com

i've heard many of your dirty methods, stop disrespecting you competition while promotion you scaly website.

and really helena you have a cheek rings that cost £1, 200. - $3, 000.

paganshop.com is a scam with all your little fake testimonials on the side .

here guys read a real testimonial from www.paganshop1.com
/URL removed/

bottom line stay away from paganshop1
 14th of Nov, 2008 by   paganshop1 +1 Votes
I am pagan from paganshop1
I am nothing to do with irish-auction-house or Moonstar7Spirits please see irish-auction-house feedbacks for proof, her name is Helena and mine isnt anything like that, someone has their wires crossed, i dont sell rings and never have and I am currently suing irish-auction-house for copyright theft.
Also I am a uk based business and irish-auction-house is united states.
It is against ripoffreports policies and terms and conditions to mention a uk based business.
I am always here for my customers and reply to every single email and my aftersales care is second to none, and I thank all of my customers for their continued support.
I am so distressed by this mix up and have tried to contact ripoffreport about this but to no avail. So I implore the above authors to check me out in anyway at all and demand that they print proof here of what they have implied!
 17th of Nov, 2008 by   adminlaw -1 Votes
nope paganshop1 / www. paganshop1.com, you sell crystals for £1, 200. - $3, 000. my god, i have some magic beans would someone like any, there only $5000.

One doesn't 'steal' copyright, one 'breaches' it.

and you should also look at ripoffreports policies closer, i think you will find they are not what you would, like them to be.

i have also sourced a lot of your pics on your website, lets just say your not an angel with copyrights yourself.

adminlaw peace out.
 24th of Nov, 2008 by   MountainBuddhaLover +1 Votes
The djinn rings selling on eBay is out of control. These unscrupulous sellers prey on the ignorant, desperate and weak of mind. They also use tactics like private auctions and shill bidding to increase the price of the goods and make a real killing. It really beats me as to why in the world eBay would allow this type of scams to take place on their servers. The sellers just ad the fine print disclaimer at the end of the auction stating that they make no claims of supernatural powers and that the item is being sold strictly for entertainment purposes, that's of course after they fed you a 5 page pitch fairy tale story about why you should buy their ring. Well, another poor unfortunate soul has fallen for this type of scam as a seller who goes by the name of "mountain_buddha" just sold a djinn ring for $5, 000. That's right folks, five thousand dollars. I think that's a record. Surprisingly enough his/her feedback is 100% positive and all the follow up comments are positive as well. Now, lets assume for one second that you had a djinn or genie ring that could grant you your every wish and desire. Would you sell the thing for $5, 000, $100, 000 or even $1, 000, 000??? I think not.

It's really sad that with so many people losing their jobs, homes and sanity due to a very unstable economy that there are people like this individual taking advantage of the ignorance of those most desperate and in need selling them a tarnished little old ring for $5, 000 under the pretense that a freaking genie will solve all of their problems and fulfill their needs.
 24th of Nov, 2008 by   B. W. Cain 0 Votes
I have dealt with Pagan of Paganshop1 for a long time. I have had prompt responses to all my emails. Her after-sales service is amazing! Such support! Such warmth! Her products are genuine. I have seen results beyond my expectations. To associate her with some scam artistry out there is blatant defamation.
I came across this complaints board fortuitously. I don't anticipate reading any responses to this message here, so please don't expect any further comment on this matter from me. All I know is that I can trust Pagan.

B.W. Cain
 25th of Nov, 2008 by   mountain_buddha -1 Votes
GREETINGS TO ALL OF YOU, I AM THE MOUNTAIN BUDDHA SELLER ON EBAY AND THANK GOODNESS I HAVE LOYAL CLIENTS THAT DIRECTED ME TO THIS SITE AND THE COMPLAINT THAT ADONIEL SENT IN ABOUT MYSELF AND MY ITEMS

FIRST OFF..IF YOU HAVE BEEN MISLED AND LIED TO BY A SELLER WHO HAS SOLD THINGS TO YOU FRADULENTY THEN I BELIEVE THAT YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT AS AN INDIVIDUAL TO DO WHAT YOU CAN TO EXPOSE THAT SELLER AND GET YORU MONEY BACK AS IT IS JUST PLAIN WRONG TO LIE AND TAKE FELLOW MANS HARD EARNED MONEY.

THE PERSON THAT WROTE IN THE COMPLAINT ABOUT ME HAS NO RIGHT TO DO SO...I HAVE NEVER SPOKEN WITH THEM, THEY HAVE NEVER ATTEMPTED TO CONTACT ME IN REGARDS TO MY ITEMS BUT OBVIOUSLY THEY ARE WATCHING MY AUCTIONS FOR REASONS UNKNOWN TO ME

YES INDEED I DID HAVE A DJINN RING SELL FOR $5000 THIS PAST WEEK END BUT THEY NEGLECTED TO TELL YOU THAT THE BIDDING STARTED AT $99.00 AND THE ITEM WAS BID UP THAT HIGH BY THE FEW PEOPLE INTERESTED IN IT

ADONIEL WAS ALSO RIGHT ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE, I DO IN FACT HAVE 100% FEEDBACK AND FOLLOW UP FEEDBACK AND EVEN GUEST BOOK COMMENTS THAT BACK UP THE ABILITES OF MY MAGICK ITEMS AND MY DJINN ITEMS

PLEASE I ENCOURAGE YOU TO LOOK FOR YOURSELF...READ THE COMMENTS PEOPLE WHO HAVE WON MY AUCTIONS HAVE LEFT..THEY ARE ALL VERY HAPPY WITH THE ITEMS I SELL AND THE SERVICE I PROVIDE, I HAVE A FEEDBACK SCORE OF OVER 400 AND HAVE BEEN A SELLER FOR JUST ABOUT TWO YEARS, SURELY IF I WERE SELLING FAKE ITEMS THERE WOULD BE SOME REFLECTION OF THAT IN MY FEEDBACK

WHAT REALLY ANGERS ME THOUGH IS HOW HARD I WORK TO KEEP MYSELF SEPERATE FROM ALL THE FRADULENT SELLERS ON EBAY AND I AM VERY VERY FORTUNATE TO HAVE A REPUTATION AS A LEGIT AND HONEST SELLER ON EBAY

HOW COME SOMONE I HAVE NEVER MET, THAT HAS NEVER CONTACTED ME AND HAS NEVER WON ONE OF MY AUCTIONS HAS SUCH NEGATIVE THINGS TO SAY ABOUT ME

I WAS RAISED WITH THE ATTITUDE THAT THAT KIND OF BEHAVIOUR IS SIMPLY NOT ACCEPTABLE...I MEAN ARE WE ALL NOT ADULTS THAT CAN SPEAK TO ONE ANOTHER, RESOLVE OUR PROBLEMS AND MAYBE EVEN LEARN SOMETHING FROM IT?

I DO SELL DJINN ITEMS FROM TIME TO TIME ...VERY RARELY..WHICH IS WHY I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY I AM BEING PICKED ON..WHY NOT WRITE COMPLAINTS ABOUT THE SELLERS WHO ARE SELLING 4 - 5 DJINN A WEEK WHO HAVE BAD FEEDBACK THAT REALLY ARE RIPPING PEOPLE OFF...WHY ATTACK SOMEONE WHO HAS SUCH A GOOD REPUTAION AND SUCH EXCELLENT FEEDBACK? TRULY ITS BEYOND ME..

I WILL ADMIT THAT MY AUCTIONS ARE PRIVATE BUT IT IS AT THE REQUEST OF THE BUYER..LOOK AT HOW MUCH HATE MAIL I GET AS A SELLER FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE NEVER MET ME...THE POOR CLIENT GETS THE SAME KIND OF HATEMAILS FROM PEOPLE WHO JUST HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH THEIR TIME THAN BELITTLE OTHERS

SO PLEASE..GO THROUGH MY FEEDBACK...READ MY FOLLOW UP FEEDBACK AND MAKE YOUR OWN JUDGEMENTS AS TO THE KIND OF SELLER I AM..

BLESSINGS TO ALL OF YOU

THE MOUNTAIN BUDDHA
 25th of Nov, 2008 by   mountain_buddha -1 Votes
ONE MORE THING EVERY SELLER OF METAPHYSICAL ITEMS IS REQUIRED BY LAW TO WRITE THE DISCLAIMER AT THE END OF THE AUCTION..AS A SELLER YOU DO NOT HAVE A CHOICE IN THAT MATTER

MY AUCTIONS ARE PRIVATE TO KEEP THE WINNING BIDDERS SAFE FROM RIDICULE FOR PURCHASING A METAPYSICAL ITEM..HOWEVER A COPY OF THE BIDDERS LIST IS ALWAYS SENT TO THE WINNING BIDDER

AGAIN I HAVE OVER 400 FEEDBACK THAT WILL BACK UP THE ITEMS I SELL BOTH DJINN AND MAGICKALS...

I RARELY EVER HAVE DJINN AVIALABLE BUT WHEN I DO THEY CAN GO FOR HIGH AMOUNTS BUT THAT IS OUT OF MY CONTROL

MY LAST DJINN ITEM, PRIOR TO THE RING THIS WEEK END WAS LISTED AT LEAST A FEW MONTHS AGO...IT DID GO IN THE AREA OF THE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS AS WELL..

THE PERSON WHO BOUGHT THAT ITEM AND PAID THE EXTRAORDINARY AMOUNT OF MONEY FOR IT IS VERY HAPPY WITH IT...SO HAPPY THAT SHE WROTE COMMENTS IN MY GUESTBOOK SECTION TO VERIFY THAT SHE ACTUALLY SEES HER DJINN AND THAT HER WISH CAME TRUE WITHIN A FEW DAYS

SURELY IF I RIPPED THAT PERSON OFF OR WAS SELLING NON LEGIT DJINN ITEMS THEY WOULD NOT HAVE TAKEN THE TIME TO WRITE IN TO MY GUESTBOOK ABOUT IT

I ALWAYS HELP PEOPLE AND OFTEN SEND THINGS FOR FREE WHEN I HAE BEEN CONTACTED BY SOMEONE WHO HAS BEEN HAD BY A FRADULENT DJINN SELLER...

HECK I EVEN HAVE THE COMMENTS IN MY GUESTBOOK FOR THAT AS WELL...

I AM A GOOD MAN WITH A PURE HEART AND SOUL, PLEASE DO NOT LET SOMEONE WHO HAS NEVER BOUGHT FROM ME OR CONTACTED ME LEAVE A BAD IMPRESSION OF ME

GO READ MY FEEDBACK COMMENTS AND GUEST BOOK AND DETERMINE WHAT YOU THINK FOR YOURSELF

KIND REGARDS

THE MOUNTAIN BUDDHA
 26th of Nov, 2008 by   MountainBuddhaLover +1 Votes
Mr. Iain Whitehead a.k.a. mountain_buddha,

I strongly suggest that you stop threatening me for speaking my mind. You are free to sue me if you wish, but please don't threaten me about it. Do it, or keep your mouth shut. I would have no problem facing you on a US Court of law and have a judge hear all your genie bullshit. We'll see whom they believe and side with.

Stating facts and speaking my mind is not defamation of character or making slanderous comments. The only individual with questionable motives and intentions here its you. It's you and not me who is selling mythological characters (genies) trapped in rings for $5, 000. If you have sold well over a dozen rings like you stated in your email to me then obviously the genie rings business is a profitable one for you. At $5, 000 a pop x 12 rings = more than $50, 000 during the short two years that you claim to have been a member of eBay. Clearly this is a business for you, not charity work. You are not giving free rings to the needy to help them with their problems, or donating the funds from the sale of your magical rings to a charitable cause. Now, that would be an honorable thing to do. Just like the 11 year old boy who died from leukemia last week and inspired thousands to help the needy and homeless all across our nation.

Please do not use religion, spirituality and faith as a vehicle to profit from the ignorant, desperate and those most in need. Wealthy people don't buy genie rings because they don't need them. It's the poor, the needy and the desperate that believe that these kind of things will help them to overcome their problems when in reality it will only get them in more trouble. I respect and have never questioned your feedback, but I like most rational thinking human beings I cannot overlook what you are doing. You said your self that the morning after the auction ended you were overwhelmed with hate email. I wonder why is that? Rings a bell? I did not insulted you, nor disrespected you in any way. I voiced my opinion and that was that. I did not go on a crusade. Ultimate, we are all responsible for our own actions on this earth, and if you have done something wrong karma will get you. If you have done no wrong then you have nothing to worry.

One last thought. Lets assume for one second that you had a ring inhabited by a mythological creature known as genie/djinn/jinn and that this entity could grant you, the possessor of the ring your every wish and desire. Even if you had another ring, why in the world would you sell such a powerful artifact capable of fulfilling your every wish? In my opinion and that of most people, something that can help me to attain wealth, love, health, power, influence over others, and so forth would be a priceless artifact. I would not sell it for $5, 000, $100, 000, $1, 000, 000 or any other amount. Selling it would be like giving away everything that it represents and can get me. It be priceless, even if I already had another one like it.

By the way, the ring you sold for $5, 000 which you claim was 400 years old looks exactly like other rings being sold on eBay for about $50. If you do a search under "islamic antique ring" you can find several. Silver looking finish with a red stone or carnelian. Described as " dating to the mid 1800s from the Ottoman Empire which at that time comprised a large part of the Middle east and all the way along the northern Mediterranean up to and including Greece". These type of rings are quite similar to the one you sold as a 400 year old ring. Perhaps another coincidence. Not everyone who uses eBay and doesn't believe in genies trapped in ancient rings is ignorant.

As for the other sellers on eBay also selling dozen of haunted genie rings per week they obviously don't sell them for $5, 000. Most of those auctions end without a sale, and the few who do sale end up in the $50-$300, which although is still a substantial amount of money it cannot be compared to $5, 000. You obviously know how to market your items to retain a higher selling price. You also keep your auctions private which raise a lot of flags and shill bidding concerns.

I am hereby officially warning you not contact me again in any way, form or manner or I will take legal action against you. This is not a threat, but a real warning and the only warning I will issue before I take action if you contact me again. I can also get you plenty of media attention. I am pretty sure there is more than one media outlet out there that would be interested in doing a story on a seller who sells genie rings on eBay for $5, 000 a pop. 20/20 did a story on a similar situation not too long ago. The FCC may also like to hear your story. I made my point, and you made yours. I will not contact you again in any way, form or manner, so I expect the same courtesy in return unless you want to let the genie out of the bottle.
 27th of Nov, 2008 by   mountain_buddha 0 Votes
i dont know how by posting my email to you that make me look bad at all, anyone who wakes up tp hurtful and untrue remarks about themselves is sure to get upset and even angry...

I mean lets really really think about here from both sides of the situation...

Lets assume for one second that I am a legit seller of magick and djinn items... I am aware that this can be hard for people to both accept and understand as I myself used to believe it was all nonsense..

It does get into religion somewhat as anyone of the Muslim faith was raised according to the Quran, and in the Quran it states that Allah created the djinn out of smokeless fire. People of the middle east that are of the muslim faith accept the djinn to be fact such as people who are Christians and are raised with the bible believe Jesus Christ to be the son of God. So you can speak to any person of the Muslim faith and they can all provide you with quite a bit of information regarding the djinn, just as any Christian can tell you alot about Jesus.

Now stepping away from religion...and getting into selling...I am by now means a dishonest seller...and I think there is just way to much evidence to support what I say

If I was scamming people for money than how come I dont sell 3 - 4 djinn items every week like all those fradulent sellers, how come I dont offer djinn binding services like all those other fradulent sellers on ebay, how come I do not have Kodam and Dragons and whatever else for sale?

Simply because I am san honest seller...If I were dishonest I would be jumping on the money train like everyone else..just making stuff up and ripping people off...

My magick items are real as well, everything is comprised of energy as we all know all a spellcaster does is harness that energy and direct it into something else with strong intent...thats it..repeat the same process under the full moon for at least 3 months and you have a magik item, personally I enspell everything for 6 months for potency and longevity..

In regards to the dozen rings I have sold in over the past two years they certainly have not sold for 5000 each..other than this ring that has earned me all this wonderful hate mail..most of my items sell for considerably less

I did not even know what shill bidding was untill this week end when I got the emails, I still dont quite understand how you can bid on your own items but I can assure you that I am not and have not ever done this, the auctions are private at the request of the buyer

I wrote an email saying that from now on my auctions would be open for everyone to see to erase any doubts about shill bidding, I was instantly overwhelmed from emails from buyers who said they would not bid if the items were open as they feared hate mail...cannot say that I blame them

So I decided to keep everyone happy that my auctions would remain private but that I would copy and paste the bidding list to the winning bidder, a regular customer already wrote to me that I cannot satisfy everyone but still I try

I have over 400 feedback and 2 pages of guestbook comments, how can that many people be wrong about me and one person who has never bought from me be right?

The reason for my anger is because in the 2 years I have been on ebay I have distanced myself from fradulent sellers, it has taken years to get all my feedback and follow up feedback and to win the trust of the ebay community...so for one person to write something and throw all your hard work away is both angersome and frustrating..

This will be the last post from me as I have said my peace and determined that everyone can make their own judgements

Mountain Buddha
 1st of Feb, 2009 by   E-mail +1 Votes
I am that so called "loyal client" that directed Mountain_buddha aka Iain whitehead to the site. I wish i never did as i have got scammed from this person. I thought i was doing the right thing by telling Mountain_buddha about what other people have written to him but i got scammed myself. I did not receive my item from this person and after so many Emails to this guy he has not refunded me. I paid extra for insurance under this persons advice and have wriiten many times for a refund and i have not got my money back. I have also contacted the postal services and they informed me that he has received a refund and the case has now been closed. I did have issues with my account but this was eventually resolved by Ebay and i have since sent many EMails to mountain buddha about getting my money back. I also adviused him to contact ebay security regading my account so that the matter can be resolved yet he now ignores my comments and emails. I have wriiten on his guest book - yet he removed the comments because he doesnt like the truth. Not only has he got the initial money he has got my refund aswell. Looks like Adionel who made comments about Mountain_buddha was right afer all. I have lost alot of money and i wont do it again. Reading the comments Mountain_buddha has made about distancing himself from frauduelent sellers well i am the one buyer who has been scammed by this fraudulent seller!! People beware - MOUNTAIN_BUDDHA IS A SCAMMER!!! - If you read these comments MOUNTAIN_BUDDHA I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!! IT IS NOT YOURS TO KEEP!!!
 1st of Feb, 2009 by   E-mail 0 Votes
Writen by Manoj
 4th of Feb, 2009 by   billyboy +1 Votes
BEWARE OF A EBAY AND INTERNET SELLER CALLED PAGAN .AND PAGANSHOP1 ..HERE REAL NAME IS PENNY BARTON .SHE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT MAGIC OR THE OCCULT .SHE PRAYS ON THE DESPATE THAT HAVE NO HOPE LEFT IN LIFE .SO THESE PEOPLE TURN TO THE HOPE THAT SOMETHING OUT OF MAGIC WILL TURN THEIR LIFES AROUND AGAIN FOR THE GOOD .BUT TRUST ME FOLKS, THATS ALL YOU ARE PAYING FOR IS HOPE NOTHING MORE .HER SPELLS DONT WORK AND SHE WILL NOT REFUND YOU. I'M WORKING WITH THE AUTHORITIES TO TRY GET PEOPLE LIKE HER OFF THE INTERNET .ITS ALL A 100% SCAM SO STAY CLEAR

BILLYBOY
 10th of Feb, 2009 by   Piper +1 Votes
Mountain Buddha spends inordinate amounts of time writing guides on ebay calling others Fakes and Frauds, but when someone calls him one, he blows up. Pot calling the kettle black, Mountain Buddha. Stop badmouthing others if you want anyone to feel sorry that you are getting badmouthed now.
 14th of Feb, 2009 by   mountain_buddha -1 Votes
Greetings Piper

I do indeed spend alot of time writing guides on ebay but not one of them is about a dishonest or fake seller. I write guides about the djinn as I am trying to make the truth about the djinn and thier culture available to the public.

In the guides I usually provide reading references from other published authors that can back up what I am saying so that people can futher educate themselves in regards to the djinn.

I am overwhelmed daily with emails asking me many things about the djinn so I thought that the knowledge and experiences I have had should be shared so that the public could be further educated about such a benevelant race of beings.

My intent for my guides has been and always will be to educate and inform the public the truth about the djinn so that people who are looking for answers may find them. I include reading references in my guides as often as I can so that my information sources can be looked up and verified.

I too get upset by all the fradulent activities in regards to the djinn on ebay, I get many heartbreaking emails from people who have lost so much at at time when they really needed help.

So my guides are meant to help people and not about naming fradulent sellers, I am sorry if they come across to you that way for that was never my intent..

I do not believe I am a man who speaks with ill against others but I am human and am subject to feeling emotions like everyone else.

I certainly do appreciate your viewpoint though and thought that I would respond to you. I wish you nothing but the absolute best

The Mountain Buddha
 15th of Feb, 2009 by   E-mail +1 Votes
Of course Mountain_budhha - Iain ignores my comments - I have contacted the Fraud department at Ebay and contacted the security Team about you Mr whitehead. Why are you not able to reply to me???? i have plenty of Emails to back up my statements that you have taken my money given me false hopes that you will refund me.

You say you get upset by all the fraudulent activity - well what about the fact that you have taken money from me?...you have taken my money and now dont want to reply to me!!! Come on Mountain_buddha give me your reason why you cant refund me. I told you to contact the Security Team about my account!!! Mountain_buddha then does not bother to contact them!!!

Please people do not purchase from this guy - he is a fraudulent seller and i am one of those people who won one of this auctions and got scammed - now he wont refund me!!!
 15th of Feb, 2009 by   E-mail 0 Votes
written by manoj
 15th of Feb, 2009 by   mountain_buddha -1 Votes
This is a fradulent posting...

This persons ebay account was stolen and whoever took it tried to file fradulent refund claims with all buyers on ebay.

I was contacted and warned by ebays Safety & Trust team of this persons activity BEFORE the person contacted me for a refund claiming they did not recieve their item. I was told not to open any emails, attatchments or anything else from this ebayer for fear it may have a virus that could retrieve your sensitive personal information from your computer as that was how the persons ebay account was stolen in the first place.

In total I recieved three seperate written warnings from ebays trust and safety team in regards to this ebayer. I spoke with ebay live where a representative told me not to proceed with a refund as they beleived the claim to be fradulent. I even went as far to get ahold of ebays trust and security through ebay live where once again I was told it was a fradulent claim from an unauthorized account.

So I have written to both ebay and paypal and even spoke to people live on ebay and ALL have confirmed this is a fradulent claim and not to refund it on four seperate occasions. When ebay and paypal are both saying the claim is fradulent and choosing not to refund the money it leaves a man with little choice.

This person informed me that if I did not give them a refund that they would slander my name in ebay land and everywhere else, all of these emails were forwarded to ebays safety and trust team and this is what got this person banned from contacting me in the first place.

Both ebay and paypal have excellent systems in place for taking and refunding money, they are choosing not to assist you with your claim because they believe you are fradulent and have no right to a claim which is why you were denied. I choose to stand behind ebays and paypals decision.

This will be my only response to these comments as I feel people can come to their own conclusions about me based on my feedback, follow up feedback and guest book comments.

The Mountain Buddha
 17th of Feb, 2009 by   E-mail +1 Votes
Yes mountain_buddha how convenient you ask people to look at your guest book comments. What about the comments i made which you so conveniently removed twice!!! They were not to your liking because you dont like the truth - you dont like anything negative on there. Yes my account got compromised but i have the backing of the EBAY SECURITY TEAM and wriiten proof from them that my account is ok and you are able to refund me. They have asked me to date - to get you to contact them, but you wont contact them. I have Emails from you stating that you will contact them but when i check weeks later you havent bothered.

Did you know that all chat conversations are recorded by EBAY??? Well i asked about whether you have contacted them about my account - THEY HAVE NO RECORDED CHAT CONVERSATION WHATSOVER!!! You are a liar!!! I wouldn't be so bothered if i paid a small amount to you and lost this. I paid alot of money and you also reclaimed this amount from the postal services who i contacted in Canada aswell and you call me fraudulent? I have also rang you and you have given a false telephone number and not botHered to change this with ebay!!! Some advice for you please correct you Telephone number so that if anyone else gets in this situtation they can at least contact you!!

Yes Ebay have excellent systems in place which is why they told me to ask you to contact them to get this resolved. You say you want to get this resolved and i have emails to prove you wrote this and then you dont do nothing about it. I have even asked you to refund me by cheque and you have all the details from where the originating amount came from including my address yet i hit brick wall with you.

I DID SAY I WILL WRITE ABOUT YOU MOUNTAIN_BUDDHA ON THE INTERNET BECAUSE YOU ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A SCAMMER. I HAVE LOST OVER $300.00 AND HE HAS CLAIMED ANOTHER $300.00 FROM THE POSTAL SERVICES. THAT IS OVER $600.00 - NOT SMALL CHANGE!!!

Manoj