Posted: 2014-09-06 by

I haven’t got my subscriptions and lost all hopes to return money back

Monument Subscription Agency
I ordered 4 magazines subscriptions from the company Monument Subscription Agency. After I paid about $200 for this order, I haven’t received any info and of course no magazines. It was pretty foolish to order from the company, which I didn’t check, but now I had no idea what to do. As well as the company didn’t provide info and impossible to reach them. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Let’s share views about this company.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Magazines & Newspapers
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

18th of Apr, 2013 by    0 Votes

Monument Subscription Agency - I know it is fraud!!!
Monument Subscription Agency

Door to door magazine salesman posing as college students tried to get points for their trip to Europe for a summer internship with the BBC. He came to me and said magazines were going to be sent to overseas military officers. He told that he is from Monument Subscription Agency and I know it is fraud!!!
 3rd of Dec, 2014 by    0 Votes
Yeah, Yeah Yeah! I know better, but the come-on about benefiting the girl in her quest to go to some softball tournament and donating the actual magazines to the Vet hospital just hit on all my soft spots. The girl lives down the street, so she said. I had never seen her, but I don't know every person. A friend of mine has a daughter who plays softball and is always selling me something for this trip or equipment or stuff. But, I have seen the team play. That is real. This must be a total scam. Should have realized when the girl did not go see neighbors that something was up. How do you get funds for team when you go to 1 house? Maybe i was the only dope home! I try to support all the neighborhood kids selling stuff, so maybe "STUPID" is on the mailbox.

Contact Us